no time

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the foot stepped sound because of running were fillled the hospital. The doctor ran to the emergency room and started to check the patient. All the face looked so tense and worried. Everyone was panic in this condition.

Soyeon grabbed her phone and called,  tit...tit...tit... oh? Yeoboseyo?

Soyeon still crying, “eeunjjung...” she said weakly and trembling.

Soyeon eonnie? Wae? What happened???

Soyeon wiped her tears, “Qri...qri... she is...in the hospital...”

MWO?! Which hospital?! I will come there now!

Soyeon told her the hospital and eunjung immediately grabbed her bag and went out from her room.

“where are you going?” asked hyomin who prepared the lunch for them.

Eunjung stopped and looked at hyomin.

“wae? Something happen?”

Eunjung bit her lips, what should i do now... should i tell her?

Hyomin stopped cooking and walked toward eunjung. she waved in front of her, “yah.. what’s wrong with you?”

Eunjung faced her and gave a fake smiled, “nothing.. oh.. i have to go now.. don’t wait for me! bye!” she ran out of the room and took a taxi.

“please drive more faster, ahjussi”

 

--

The light above the emergency door turned to green. The nurse opened the door and let the doctors came out. Soyeon immediately stood up and approached the doctor.

“how is she??!!” she asked panic

The doctor removed the masker and sighed, “i’m sorry.. we tried the best... but... “ the doctor stopped talking and looked at soyeon guilty. At the same time, eunjung arrived and approached them.

“how is she doc?” asked eunjung the same question.

“she took too many painkiller.. and.. it’s number nine..” the doctor stopped and kim doctor to tell them

“to many broken organ, we predict.. she only has 3 days to live...or less...”

The cold and silent suddenly filled them.

Eunjung tears fell down, “Mwo?! MWO?! Yah! Are you kidding me?!”

Soyeon cried more hard. She was going to lose her bestfriend.

“i’m sorry.. it’s just.. too late.. “ and then they walked away leaving soyeon and eunjung who were crying.

 

 

Qri opened her eyes and found herself were in the hospital room with the hose around her nose and hand. She looked around and her eyes fell on two girls who sat beside her. she gave a weak smile to them. “h..a..i...” she said weakly

Soyeon cried again. She felt so dramatic today. yes.. too dramatic... she didn’t know how many tears that came out from her eyes today. may be a big glass of tears.  “hai~” soyeon greeted her back. “how do you feel?” soyeon asked with the weak smile

Qri smiled weakly, “m..o..r...e... b..e....t....t...e..r...”

Eunjung bit her lips and the tears felt on Qri hand.

“d...o..n..t....c...r...y.....”

Eunjung grabbed her hand, “don’t talk too much.. you need more rest..” eunjung gave her best smile, but failed.

Qri nodded and she closed her eyes again.

Eunjung stood up and walked out from the room. she need to tell hyomin about this. Hyomin should know or.. she well regret for life..

 

‘Sugar Free~ sugar free~ sugar free~’

Hyomin lazily grabbed the phone, “oh? Eunjung?”

“hyomin.. where are you?”

Hyomin frowned, “ in the way to school? Wae?”

“can you come to seoul hospital?”

“for what? Is that important? I’m having a presentation today”

Eunjung sighed “you will regret if you didn’t come..”

Hyomin felt something wrong with eunjung voice, “yah! What’s wrong? Just said to the point”

“Qri....she...”

“what?”

“she is... comma... and...she didn’t much time again..”

Hyomin froze but she laughed, “yah! Are you kidding me? i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter