A date?

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin sat alone under the tree, while reading her book. “hei.. alone?”

Hyomin turned her attention to the voice. “ooh..”

“may i see beside you?” she asked again. Hyomin just nodded.

“you are not with eunjung?” hyomin asked her

Jiyeon signed “she is busying with her club. I don’t want to bother”

“oh..” hyomin back with her book.

“hyomin.. let’s talking.. it’s boring” jiyeon pouted

Hyomin looked at her and raised her eyebrows “ what do you want to talk about then?”

“ehm.. everything.. “

“but i don’t know what should we talk about.. i have no idea” hyomin said and back to her book. Jiyeon gave a glare and took her book.

“ i have then..” hyomin looked at her with a tired face “ do you love someone right now?”

Hyomin sighed “yes, i have”

Jiyeon got excited “who is??? Who? Who?”

Hyomin opened “s...s...se..secret”

Jiyeon chuckled “cihh.. stingy...stingy..stingy”

Hyomin closed her ear with her headset and turned the music on. She was totally ignoring jiyeon. jiyeon sat in front of her and stared at her.  “what?”

“ tell me.. we are friend, right?”

Hyomin looked at her with no idea how stubborn this girl “it’s you, happy?” hyomin put her eyes on her book again leaving jiyeon who still confuse.

“w..wh..what? you .. love.. me? jiyeon asked her again.

Hyomin froze a moment and faced her. “i’m lying.. sorry”

Jiyeon still silent

“i’m just joking, okay..  it’s impossible for me to love you. And beside that you are eunjung’s girlfriend. I won’t betray my friend” hyomin explained to her

“and if.. it’s... if.. i wasn’t eunjung’s girlfriend..” jiyeon hasn’t finished her words but hyomin has already cut it.

“i still can’t love you. Why? Because eunjung loves you. I don’t want to lose my best friend just for a stupid feeling” hyomin smiled bitter. She just hurt by her own words. I will never betray eunjung

Jiyeon just nodded. She didn’t understand what’s wrong with her. she just felt hurt by hyomin words. But why? Why did she feel sad?  It’s strange. What’s wrong with me?

“i’m sorry.. i have to go” hyomin suddenly stood up. jiyeon followed her

“where are you going?” jiyeon asked

“....meet sunny, i have  a date with her” hyomin tried to avoid jiyeon and she did it.

Jiyeon stopped following her, “i will stay in here then. good luck for your date ..”

“oh..” hyomin bit her bottom lip why i felt so hurt?

 

---

Hyomin put the books in the place one by one. She was doing her work while she was still thinking about jiyeon.

“why she kept  around in my mind” hyomin whispered.

“what?”  hyomin was shocked a bit.

“oh.. ani.. i just forgot something” hyomin lied

Sunny looked at her weird “oh.. what’s that then?”

Hyomin put the book again, “i forgot”

“is it important?”

Hyomin sighed, “is it important?” she asked to herself “i don’t know, should i find it?” she asked sunny back

Sunny nodded, “it must be something important. If not, you will not thinking about it. am i right?”

Hyomin nodded, “but i can’t leave you right? We have promised to walk out today”

Sunny smiled, “but i don’t want to go out with someone who still have some problem because she is going to think about it a whole day. And the date will ruin out. I don’t want to be ignore in my first date.”

Hyomin smiled and ruffled her hair “thank you~”

Sunny blushed.

“and.. sorry.. may be not today..” hyomin felt guilty

Sunny smiled “it’s okay..  should i help you to find it?”

Hyomin shook her head and smiled “you still have undone works in here”

Sunny sighed, “sorry, i can’t help you”

“it’s okay.. i’m going to find it then.. annyeong~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter