Glass mask

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin brought that girl toward eunjung and jiyeon who were eating in the canteen. They looked at them. “i bring a friend to join to us, it’s okay right?” asked hyomin to them

Eunjung nodded, “i know you! You are the library girl, right?”

“my name is Sunny, nice to meet you..” sunny bowed politely to them

“nice to meet you too!!  I’m Eunjung and this is Jiyeon” eunjung introduced to her

Jiyeon didn’t look at them. She continued eating her food.

“jiyeon~ah..” called eunjung. Jiyeon faced her.

“what?”

Eunjung was about to say something but “nothing.. just continue your food” hyomin cut eunjung words. Jiyeon did it. She continued eating her food.

“how many plates do you want to eat again” asked hyomin to her after saw 3 plates beside jiyeon.

“hm.. i don’t know, just let me it and it’s not your business”  said jiyeon without looking at her.

Hyomin didn’t asked again, she faced sunny and asked her, “what do you want to eat?”

“ehm.. how  about you?” sunny asked back

“ i’m going to order spaghetti” still looked at the menu

“ oke, i will spaghetti too then” sunny gave a bright smile and hyomin smiled back.

Eunjung looked at both of them, “aiggooo.. both of you are so sweet.. why don’t you become couple then?” eunjung teased them

Hyomin just smiled “we are just friend, okay?” and looked back to the menu while Sunny was totally blushed.

“hahaha.. but we don’t know later, right?” eunjung smiled

“yeah.. you are right”  hyomin smiled back

Eunjung looked at jiyeon, “aigoo~ how much do you want to eat again?”

Jiyeon smiled to her, “hehehe... it’s the last.. i promised” eunjung pinched her cheeks gently and cleaned her lips with her hand.

Hyomin looked at them. She tried her best to smile “and what about you, jung? Both of you look perfect”

Eunjung smiled happily and patted jiyeon, “hm? May be later? When jiyeon was ready then” she looked at jiyeon “ if you are ready, tell me okay?”  and  gave her a bright smiled.

Sunny secretly looked at hyomin, she gave her a poke. Hyomin faced her, “wae?”

Sunny closed her face to her ear and whispered “want to go to library?”

Hyomin smiled, “let’s go then” she grabbed her hand “i’m sorry.. we go first, annyeong..” hyomin said to them before left.

when they reached the library, hyomin released her hand “i’m sorry..”

sunny shook her head, “it’s okay..  i know you don’t want to be there” Hyomin smiled again “don’t smile if you don’t want. Don’t smile if you are hurt” sunny touched hyomin face gently. Hyomin grabbed her hand and released it from her face.

“This smile helps me. This smile is a glass mask for my friend happiness”

--

 

They were in the middle of sport lesson.  they were having a score for running. The teacher started to call the student to stay at the position.

“Hyomin, Jiyoon, Sunhwa stay at the position”  they did what the teacher said and stayed at the line, “ready... GO!”

Hyomin ran so fast and made the other far behind her.  she reached the finish line under 1 minute.

“Eunjung, Suzy, IU stay at position” they got the started and ran as fast as  they could.  The teacher wrote the score and called for the next. Eunjung was so tired. She got a rest and covered her face with her towel. Hyomin approached her and sat beside her.

“Jiyeon, yoo inna, inyoung”  hyomin and eunjung looked at the field

“ Jiyeon can’t win over yoo inna” hyomin said underestimate jiyeon.

“Want to bet?” eunjung asked her “if jiyeon ran over her, you have to say sorry to jiyeon and be kind to her”

Hyomin faced eunjung, “did i do something wrong to her until i have to say sorry to her?”

“ne.. you are too cool to her, be kind” she tapped her

“ what if i win?” hyomin asked back

“hm... you can go out with jiyeon” hyomin smirked at the prize

“are you sure? What if she fall in love with me later?” hyomin asked back and made eunjung little worry. “i’m just kidding.. i’m not interesting with her, don’t worry. And i don’t want that prize. Just buy me a chocolate”

“Ok! Deal!” they looked backed at the field and when the teacher say “GO!!” three of them ran so fast . And liked Hyomin said, Yoo Inna is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter