confuse

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung stopped and looked at jiyeon, “ i and hyomin were wrong about Qri.. actually she is.....”

Eunjung was going to say something but her phone suddenly rang. “yeoboseyo?... oh.. ne.. ne.. now? i haven’t finished my class... aish... arasso arasso i will go... ne..ne... annyeong..”

Jiyeon was waiting for eunjung to finish her call, “so.. who is it?”

Eunjung closed the phone, “it’s soyeon eonnie.. i have to meet her now.. i’m sorry ji.. i will tell everything later.. i have to go, i’m sorry chagi~” she gave a peck on her forehead and ran leaving jiyeon.

Jiyeon smirked , “was she just hanging me?” jiyeon sighed and went back to the class. she decided to go back to her seat  and waited for the next lesson. Jiyeon took a look to hyomin who was sleeping.

“hei” she called

Hyomin got up and looked at her, “what?”

“did i disturb you?”

Hyomin nodded

“sorry then.. can we talk?”

Hyomin sighed, “what do you want to talk about”

Jiyeon put her chair back and faced hyomin, “ who is soyeon?”

“Ms Lee best friend” hyomin answered shortly

Suddenly they were silent. Awkward again.

--

 

Eunjung went in the cafe and looked for soyeon, “i’m here” eunjung approached the girl

“hai eonnie~ long time no see”

Soyeon smiled, “yeah~ long time no see.. how is hyomin?”

Eunjung smiled, “you know it and i’m going to ask you”

Soyeon frowned, “ask me what?”

“Qri.. the reason she left”

Soyeon gasped but she hid and pretended nothing wrong, “what? How could i know it?

Eunjung faced soyeon, “eonnie.. i have known it.. i just want to make sure.. why can’t you tell me? no.. why she couldn’t tell hyomin? why she have to choose leaving hyomin?”

Soyeon sighed, “why don’t you ask her?”

“i have. But she is just stubborn same like her ex. Only you and me can solve their problem.. please eonnie.. they were hurting each other if they still have that stubborn head.. just tell me.. i know you know it”

Soyeon sighed and but her lips “aisshh!! Arasso arasso.. actually.. she is sick”

“i know it! now tell me”

Soyeon faced her, “she got a cancer”

A smile suddenly disappeared. Eunjung looked at her confuse and didn’t believe what soyeon had told her. “she looks fine.. how could..”

“no! She isn’t!” soyeon took a hard breath again “she only have several months..”

“aniyo.. aniyo.. how could.. she looks fine.. yeah.. geojimal..” said eunjung who still didn’t believe

Soyeon was sad, “ you didn’t know how depress when she found she got a cancer.. she was frustrated so she made a wrong decision and left hyomin”

“but she looks exactly fine.. jinjja.. she is teaching us now.. economic class..”

Soyeon shook, “she took number 9 painkiller”

“number 9 ?”

“the highest level of painkiller which can made all of her organs broke slowly”

Eunjung chuckled, “why she took it then?! have you told her to stop?!”

“YOU THINK I DIDN’T??!! I HAVE HAM EUNJUNG!! AND DID YOU KNOW THE REASON SHE TOOK IT? BECAUSE SHE WANT TO MEET YOUR STUPID BEST FRIEND FOR THE LAST TIME!” shouted soyeon and made all of the people around looked at them. Soyeon suddenly cried hard.

Eunjung closed her eyes and cried hard. “hyomin have to know this..”

--

 

Hyomin looked at the sleeping girl who slept soundly under the tree.  Suddenly the girl opened her eyes and hyomin shocked.

“hai~” she called with a smiled.

But hyomin turned back and walked away. “ i hope you could respect for your teacher!” she shouted and made hyomin to stop her move.

Qri smiled and got up, “ are you park hyomin?” she asked like they didn’t know each other “you have absent 4 times in my class. i hope you didn’t absent again this time”

Hyomin smirked, “i’m sorry, miss lee”

“promise me that you won’t absent again this time”

Hyomin frowned, “why should i?”

“do you afraid?” Qri asked again and made hyomin laughed

“why should i?” she said again

“then.. promise me that you will attend my class this time” said Qri once again

Hyomin sighed, “arasso.. can i go now?”

Qri shook, “ since you have absent 4 times in my class.. you have to be punish” Qri walked toward hyomin while hyomin stood freezing in her place. She took her finger and hit hyomin forehead.

“Aouucchh!” hyomin held her forehead and shouted painly while Qri smiled happily.

“yah! Are you that weak?” she challanged

“yah!! You!!” hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter