Sugar free

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QUESTION : have you watch t-ara Sugar free????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSIM_V2e8I

 

 

The weather was good. The sun bright warmly but not hot. the wind was fresh and the Han river looked so nice. Everything was perfect for date, but not for a couple who walked silent and looked around by their own thought. The air around them was awkward, no one dare to speak first.

Qri sighed and looked at hyomin, “today.. “ hyomin looked at her “is my last day in korea..” she said weakly while her eyes was turning to the Han river.

Hyomin looked to her sight and gave a short answered, “oh..” she didn’t know how to break the awkward around them.

“...” silent again..

Hyomin looked at Qri, “hei.. “ she called and made Qri looked at her “why did you want to go here?”

Qri smiled, “ because... it’s the first time.. i met you.. and.. fall in love with you..”

Hyomin frowned, “mwo?” she didn’t remember meeting Qri in han river “when? Where?”

Qri pointed on the river, “there”

“water?”

Qri nodded, “when no one wanted to help a puppy which fall in the water.. you did it.. at that time, i saw you jumping in the water and helped the puppy out from the water, i have fallen for you” Qri smiled, “remember now?”

Hyomin laughed and nodded. “i didn’t think too much that time”

Qri smiled and looked back to the river, “how about you? When and where the first time you fell in love with me? no one dare to fall in love with me because i’m cool and too silent”

Hyomin smiled a bit remember their first meet, “ at eunjung mother cafe.. you look so beautiful at that time”

“only at that time?” asked Qri

And hyomin nodded, “only at that time” she . Actually Qri was still same, no.. she looks more beautiful now.

“i should go to salon more or did some plastic surgery” joked Qri and made hyomin laughed.

The kids passed them with the ice cream on their hand and made hyomin jealous at them.

“let’s buy some ice cream” said Qri and got up from the chair.

Hyomin nodded. Why does she always know me so well?

They went to the ice cream store and Qri picked 2 ice creams. She paid for it and gave one to hyomin, “your vanila..it's sugar free.. don't worry”

Hyomin took it and looked at the ice cream, “how do you..”

Qri just smiled, “i’m always looking for you”

Hyomin looked at her.

And Qri laughed, “just kidding.. i just picked random.. luckily.. it’s your favor..” she lied. Actually Qri never left hyomin. she always looked around where hyomin went. She always hides on her back and followed her secretly. It sound weird if she told hyomin.. so it better kept it  as secret.

Hyomin nodded and they took a seat under the tree. “where do you want to go after this?” asked hyomin.

Qri shook, “molla.. have any idea?” she asked while eating her green tea ice cream

“should we go to the mall and...” she stopped talking.

Qri felt something wrong, “and?”

Hyomin looked at her panicly, “BLOOD!” she took her tissue and wiped Qri nose which bleeding.

Qri took the tissue and looked at the blood. The blood kept flowing down and made hyomin get more panic.

“let’s go to the doctor..”

Hyomin was going to lift her up but Qri stopped her, “it’s normal.. don’t worry..” she gave a smile, “give me a time to rest.. it will stop..”

“i give you 1 minute.. if the blood still flowing.. let go to the doctor..” said hyomin took care of Qri.

Qri smiled and nodded. She took her bag and brought her medicine out. She looked at the medicine, only left one. The last pill that she ate and also will be the last day she looked normal. Tomorrow she was going to be a sick person who lied on the bed again.  Without thinking too much, she ate the last one.  Give me 9 hours more..

Hyomin looked at Qri worry to death. It’s the second time i saw her nosebleed. Is she really okay?

One minute passed at the bleeding was stop. Qri opened her eyes and looked at hyomin, “i’m okay.. see? Don’t worry..”

Hyomin sighed, “you almost make me get heart attack”

Qri smiled weakly, “mianhe..”

Hyomin shook, “have you visited the doctor?”

Qri nodded, “she said i’m too tired..” Qri was going to get up but hyomin stopped her.

“just take a rest.. i will send you home..”

Qri shook, “i don’t have much time..” hyomin looked at her, “i mean.. today is my last day in korea.. i don’t want to spend it in the house..” she lied again.

Hyomin patted her head, “arasso..” she helped her to get up but Qri seems so weak, she couldn’t stand properly. “are you okay?”

Qri nodded.

“you are not” hyomin gave her back, “let me piggy back you”

Qri looked at her unbelievable. “no.. i can walk..”

“don’t worry.. i’m stronger than you think” said hyomin again

“but.. i’m heavy” Qri lied again. She just lost 15 kg in a month.

Hyomin took her hand and lift her up on her back. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter