Red Scarf

What Should I Do ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“appa.. can i back to korea?”  said the girl to her father while they were having a breakfast

“wae? Why so sudden jiyeon?” her father asked her back and stopped eating.

Jiyeon also did the same. She looked at her father and tried to persude him“i want to visit halmeoni.. i miss her so much.. please appa..”

“only that? I think there are something else.. “ her father smiled and made jiyeon a bit shocked  “i think there is something in 12 Desember that make you want to back to korea”

“yah! Appa!!” she shouted shyly.

“ne.. ne..” he laughed looking her daughter expression “you can.. of course you can..”

“jinjja?” she jumped happily and approached her father, gave him a big hug. “gomawo appa.. appa saranghae” he father laughed again heard it.

--

 

“Eunjung ah!!! Wake up!!!! “ but no reaction from that sleeping girl.

“EUNJUNG!!! HAM EUNJUNG !! WAKE UPPP!!!!!!” she screamed more loud and shook her body

“ne.. ne.. you don’t have to shout like that, hyomin” she replied while closing her eyes.

“we are going to late if you still sleeping like that! I don’t want to be late in the first day of school because of you, pabo!”

“ne.. ne..  i’m sorry hyomin~ah..” she said while hugging her friend.

“ne.. ne.. “

 

After they have done everything. They  quickly went to their school. Hyomin and eunjung ran faster and more faster to their class.

“you are lucky! The teacher hasn’t come yet” said suzy to them

“hufff.. thanks god” hyomin said happily and sat to her chair.

“thank you suzy..” eunjung smiled back to her and made her lowered her head.

“ne.. eunjung ssi.. “ eunjung smiled again looking at her. how can she that shy face her?

“Eunjung!!!!!”  suddenly a girl ran approach her and hug her tightly

“what? Oouucchh..”  she replied painly because the hug was really tight

“hehehe.. how are you... i miss you.. you still look the same”

“of course i still look the same.. Gyuri ssi..you always say that every day, you didn’t bored?” eunjung released her hug.

“of course i’m not. I love you..” she said with full aegyo

Eunjung just smiled, “you know my answer..”

“yeah... yeah.. you still waiting for Jiyeon and your heart is only for her.. i know i know.. but it has been 4 years, why can you accept me than waiting for nothing”

“Gyuri ssi.. Eunjung has been rejecting you.. it’s fact, why can you accept that?” Hyomin tried to help Eunjung this time.

Gyuri looking at her and looked back to Eunjung with the saddest face.

“i’m sorry..” eunjung apologized

Gyuri just smiled and walked back to her class

“you have to be honest jung.. if not you will hurt her more”

“yeah.. thank you, hyomin..”

“don’t have to say thanks to me..  Don’t to be too pure okay.. if you cann’t reject them, don’t be too kind to them.” Hyomin tapped her  “ i’m totally curious about that girl.. who is she until she could make you became like this”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter