I Will Not Let You Go

My Secret Husband

“Eonnie!!!!! Help me!!!! I’m scared!!!!”

“JIMIN-AH!” you went panic as you heard your little sister’s voice. She was screaming and crying. You looked at Hannah in disgust, “What do you do to her?!!”

“Confirm me that you will leave and I promise that I’ll do no harm to your beloved sister,” Hannah smirked.

You hanged up the phone and threw the phone to her. She managed to catch it.

“I used to think that you’re a nice person. But today, I see the original you. You’re just an ugly person behind that pretty mask of yours with a fake personality”.

“I don’t care about it. Between you and me, who do you think people will believe? You’re just a poor girl who tricks rich people to get easy money from them”.

You wanted to curse Hannah so badly but you just kept yourself calm. “I can leave, but Jinyoung sunbae and I can’t divorce. If you love him so much, still, you can’t marry him”.

“I only ask you to leave him. It doesn’t matter if I can’t marry him. I will be there by his side, forever…because he’s my only love,” Hannah’s expression seemed different when she told you how much he loved Jinyoung.

“I don’t know why, but it doesn’t seem love to me. It looks like Hannah is obsessed with Jinyoung,” you thought. “Give me two days for my preparation,” you said.

“Arasseo,” Hannah pressed the number on her phone again. “Release that kid and send her to her house, safe and sound” Hannah said through the phone.

“Kim Hannah,” you called her.

She looked at you as she hanged up the phone.

“Jinyoung may be mischievous at times, but he’s just lonely inside. He needs someone who really cares for him,” you said and slowly walked away.

 

xoxoxo

 

“Oh? What brings you here, to my house?” Baro asked as he saw you when the door was opened.  

“I have something to say,” you said.

Baro welcomed you and brought you inside his house. Both of you walked to the living room.

“Sit down first, I’ll bring something for you to drink,” he said.

You quickly grabbed his hand, “No, Baro. It’s okay. Let’s talk now”.

He laughed, “Why are you so serious?” He took his seat and so did you. Both of you sat next to each other.

“Baro-ya, promise me that our friendship is not over after what I’m going to tell you later”.

 “______-ah, you make me nervous. What is it that you want to tell me?”

You took a deep breath. “I know that we just confirmed our feelings but our relationship is not official. We haven’t gone out for real yet. So I think, it is the best for us not to start it at all,” you said and looked down.

“_____-ah…”

“I’m really sorry, Baro”.

“What should I do now, ______? I really like you,” he hugged you tightly. “And I’m sorry too. I know that you were angry for what happened at the canteen”.  He then let go of the hug.

“It’s all right. I want you to know that I’m very thankful. Knowing you is the best history that I’ve ever had in my life. When the right time comes, I will reveal everything”.

 

xoxoxo

 

You just got home from school. You walked into the house and passed by the living room. Your eyes were attracted to the dozens of gifts that were put on the table. You saw a maid who was doing her work near the area, “Excuse me. What are those?”

She turned around and bowed, “Good afternoon, Mistress. Ah, that…” she looked at the presents and changed her view back to you, “Those are for Master. His friends from U.S and his fans gave it to him. But he just asked me to put it there”.

“Hmm? Why did suddenly they give him gifts?”

“Err…Mistress, you really don’t know?”

You were clueless and just nodded.

“Today is Master’s birthday”.

“Oh…really…?” you actually did not expect that answer. Never that you thought about that event. “When is Jinyoung sunbae’s birthday…what is his favourite food…what else does he likes other than music? I never care to know it at all,” you were feeling bad, at the same time you were angry with yourself.

You opened the room’s door and saw Jinyoung was playing with his piano keyboard.

“I’m home,” you said.

He looked at you but he just continued what he was doing.

You entered the room and closed the door from inside. Your feet did not move and you just stood there, looking at him. “Sunbae…saengil chukahaeyo,” you wished him.

Jinyoung who heard that stopped playing for a while. He changed his view to you.

“Honestly, I didn’t know that today is your birthday. I wanted to give you a gift, but I don’t know what I can give you as a present,” you said.

“A day to spend together with you would be a perfect gift,” he said.

“Nae?”

“Aniya…I was joking,” he said and he was about to hit the piano keys again but he was stopped by what you said.

“All right! Let’s go out together, today!” you smile brightly.

 

 

 

Jinyoung put both of his hands inside his pockets while walking behind you.

Something attracted your attention that made you stopped your steps for a sudden.

“I’m still wondering. Where are you taking me to?” Jinyoung asked.

“Isn’t that Lee Sandeul?” you pointed to a direction.

Jinyoung looked at the person you mentioned. “Yeah. That’s him,”

Sandeul was outside of a café, like he was waiting for someone.

You looked at the signboard of the café. “I miss this place. This is the place where I had my part time job before”.

Jinyoung just looked at you.

“Hyung!” a voice calling for Jinyoung was heard.

“Hey, there, Sandeul!” Jinyoung greeted him. It seemed that Sandeul had noticed that Jinyoung was nearby.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” he looked at you and Jinyoung with a curious look. “and why are you with…”

Sandeul could not finish his sentence as someone called him from behind, “Lee Sandeul!”

Sandeul turned around and waved his hand, “I’m here, Baro!”

“Baro?! B-Baro is here?” you thought.

Baro ran to the place where you and the others were at that time. Baro seemed quite shocked to see you there, “Both of you are here too”.

“What is going on between both of you?” Sandeul asked in curiosity.

You could not simply interrupt the conversation and just stood there quietly.

“It’s just a fan service,” Jinyoung smiled.

You looked at Jinyoung, “Sunbae...”

“After all that, it was just a fan service? Wait, is she even your fan?” Baro gave his annoyed look to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked back to Baro with his serious face but he smiled again, “Ani. It’s me who is her fan. She’s the one who is doing the fan service. Right, _____?”

“Eh? Umm…Nae. You could say it that way. I have something to do for him today,” you said.

“______-ah!” Baro was surprised by your answer.

“Yah, mwoya igae? Hyung, you’re spending your time with her, on your birthday. She must be really special, huh? I thought you’ll be at home, writing a song on your birthday,” Sandeul said.

Jinyoung just smiled to what Sandeul had said.

“Actually, I planned to hang out with Baro. Well, since we’re meeting like this now, how about celebrating your birthday together, hyung?” Sandeul said.

“I’m sorry, Sandeul. She already reserved me” Jinyoung smirked.

“Oh, okay then,” Sandeul said.

“Well, see you guys again tomorrow,” Jinyoung then took your left hand and held it tight.

Both of you started to walk away but you managed to look back to Baro. “Baro, just wait until the time comes and you will understand everything,” you thought.

After a while, Jinyoung slowly let go of your hand. “Just forget about that guy”.

Both of you continued walking.

“We won’t pass that line. Baro and I will remain as best friends, that for sure” you said.

Jinyoung looked at you, “Good then”.

You stopped your steps, “We are here, now”.

“What is this place?”

“The place that gave me a new beginning,” you looked at Jinyoung, “This is where I met your father. He used to spend his time here, alone,” you took a seat on the bench.

Jinyoung did not say anything. He joined you to sit on the bench.

“He was a really nice man. But it would be better if he didn’t marry me to you. You deserve someone else, who is pretty, has good personality, someone who came from a noble family…not a person, who has nothing, like me,” you said.

“Do you regret marrying me?” he asked.

“We were both desperate at that time. We had to get married so that you could be the inheritor of your father”.

He smiled, “My father knew what is the best for me,”

“Why didn’t he choose Kim Hannah?”

“Hannah??” he laughed. “Are you kidding me?”

“Wae? I thought both of you are really close to each other. What’s the problem of marrying her?”

“Hmm…Kim Hannah. I knew her when I was in U.S. At that time I was 8 years old. Her father was one of my father’s business’s partners. Hannah was also my neighbor in U.S. Hannah likes me since the first time we met. She did say that she wanted to marry me one day”. He continued, “I didn’t take it seriously though. We were just kids. 2 years later, I had to go back to Korea. But Hannah sometimes comes here to visit me. Every time she came, she had to kick away all the girls that were in my house. That was really funny”.

“You knew that she likes you. No, I mean she loves you! But why…”

“Why am I not with her?”

You just nodded.

“Because I only see her as my younger sister. Not more than that. She’s not attractive to me,” he said.

You did not know what to say. You just looked down to the ground.

“But I see you differently, _____.  My instinct was telling me that I should never let you go”.

You changed your view to him, “H-ha-ha!” you let out an awkward laugh.  

“I hope that we will live together happily until death separates us,” he said, showing his serious face.

 

xoxoxo

 

“I’M ASKING YOU! WHERE IS SHE?!”

All of the maids were gathered in front of Jinyoung who was mad at that time. It was their first time to see their Master like that.

 

To be continued . . .

 

Annyeong ! Sorry for not updating for sooooooo longgggg ! XD Forgive me about that . Do comment below and tell me what do you think about this update ^^ Kamsahamnida ~! And thank you for my subscribers ~~~! You guys are AWESOME ! :D <3