An Obsession

My Secret Husband

Hannah easily handed her phone to Baro, “It’s no use. I’ve sent the video to someone”.

“W-who..?” you asked, at the same time you felt that dark clouds were coming to surround you.

“Jinyoung oppa!” she winked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!!!”

“What’s your motive to send it to him?” Baro asked while giving back Hannah’s phone to her after deleting the video.

“Because me and Jinyoung oppa were planning to match you guys up. I didn’t expect that it works without our help,” she said.

“Oh no…!” you started feeling uneasy.

“Well, what about the double date? Have you asked him about that?” Hannah looked at you.

“Umm…Hannah…I don’t think that it’s a good idea,” you hesitantly answered her while recalling the dream that you had last night and you were embarrassed by Jinyoung as soon as you woke up in the morning. “That dream is like a sign”.

“What date?” Baro was clueless.

“________? You didn’t tell him yet?” Hannah asked. “I met her at Jinyoung’s house yesterday. I never expect to see her there, being a housemaid”.

“What?!” Baro was shocked.

“You didn’t know that too?” Hannah looked at Baro.

You sighed. “Ummhh…mianhae…let’s talk again later,” you stood up from your seat and headed outside.

“______-ah!” Baro called you.

“I'm going out for a while,” you said while walking.

“What’s wrong with her?” Hannah was in question.

“Obviously, it was all fine until you came,” Baro glared at Hannah and sat on his seat.

“What is this feeling? The feeling that I’m having now are all mixed…” you thought while yourself had no idea where you were heading to exactly until you saw Jinyoung was running towards you.

“I’ve been looking for you. Now, come with me!” he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from there.

You did not say much and just followed him. He brought you to the rooftop.

Jinyoung took out his phone and played the video, “What is this?!” he seemed angry. Another of his hand was still grabbing tight your hand.

You did not even look at the phone but you could hear the words of confession from Baro, “Baro said that he likes me…and I….I like him too”.

Jinyoung let go of your hand and stared at you. “I know that…”

You looked up to him, “If you do, then why are you being like this? It’s not like you at all to care about me”.

“Then what do you think that cause me to be like this?!”

You looked down, did not know what to say.

"Are you being evasive? Just because you like Baro, so you just ignore me although you know that I’m starting to like you”.

You were startled to hear that from Jinyoung, “Am I? I thought you just like to tease me”.

“Until now, you don’t even give yourself a chance to look at the real Jeong Jinyoung….” he said and slowly walked away, leaving you alone on the rooftop.

 

xoxoxo

 

“I like it this way!” Hannah said while putting a strawberry into . “We are sitting together like this, I like it!”

You looked at Jinyoung and Hannah who were sitting in front of you and Baro during the recess at the canteen. “I never imagine this to happen..” you thought.

“Oh! Did you receive my video that I sent to you?” Hannah gave Jinyoung a question.

You were startled to hear it but you just kept yourself calm.

“Yah, Kim Hannah..! Don’t you ever send a ridiculous video like that anymore!” Jinyoung seemed irritated.

“Ridiculous?? It was a great video. I’m happy to see both of them together,” Hannah was so happy that you could see her smiley eyes.

You looked to your side to Baro and looked to the front, to Hannah. “Seriously, Hannah puts me in an awkward situation between Baro and Jinyoung. But she seems really happy for what she has done. What if it happens that Hannah will know the secret? I’m not certain that the secret that I’ve been trying hard to keep will be remained as a secret forever. Somehow, I have the feeling that it will be told soon…it’s just that I don’t know how or when that it will happen,” you continued eating your food.

“Hyung, you don’t mind if I take your maid as my girlfriend, right?” Baro suddenly spoke out.

 

 

“Mwo?" Jinyoung looked at Baro who sat in front of him.

“B-baro..” you just remembered that Hannah told him about it.

“To think of it, _____ is just your worker. She’s not really yours. Maybe you should stop interrupting her life,” Baro said.

You started to get worried as you saw Jinyoung’s reaction to what Baro had said. “Baro, stop it,” you did not want the situation became worse.

“What are you trying to say?” Jinyoung asked.

“I want to make it clear that her heart doesn’t belong to you!” Baro said.

Hannah who was clueless just remained silent and watched the scene.

“Both of you, stop it!” you braved yourself to stop their argument.

Jinyoung stayed quiet for a while until he laughed and his eyes were looking at Baro, “Stop dreaming, Cha Baro. Whatever you do, you can’t have her,” Jinyoung took a glance at you.

Your eyes met his, but you could not say anything. Your mind was in mess. Then, he just turned around and stood up from his seat and left.

Hannah looked at you, “What is the meaning of this?!” The cute face of Kim Hannah turned to a scary face.

“You better take care of your oppa, Hannah. Jinyoung hyung likes her,” Baro changed his view to you.

“WHAT?!” Hannah was in disbelief.

“A-a-aniya, Hannah! This is just a misunderstanding! Jinyoung sunbae was just—”

“He just what? Are you going to say that again, that he’s just playing around with you? Can’t you see it, _____? He likes you!” Baro cut you off.

“Baro!!” it was an unexpected statement from Baro.

Hannah harshly put down the chopsticks, producing a loud sound from it that making the students around them to get shocked. She looked at both of you and Baro, “I admit that he likes to have girls around him, but there’s no one can get my Jinyoung oppa. Not even you, _____!” she was furious that she left you and Baro.

You covered your forehead with your palm of your right hand, “What a chaos!”

“I’m sorry, ______-ah…” Baro suddenly apologized.

“Sorry? What’s the use of that sorry? It can’t make me go back to the time where everything was just fine. I don’t know why you are doing this!”  you were getting angry.

“I want to confirm that Jinyoung likes you. It turns out that he really is..”

“I can’t believe this….” you were shocked to hear that from him.

“But is it really true, that I can’t have you, like what he said?”

“O-oh?” you looked at him, “That…………” you did not know what to answer him. “What Jinyoung said was true. If it works between me and Baro, still, we can do nothing about it,” you thought. “I should go and talk to Hannah!” you decided to leave the place.

 

xoxoxo

 

 

Instead of discussing about it in school, Hannah asked you to meet her at a park, a day after she was mad at you.

"Hannah is taking this matter seriously…” you thought while approaching Hannah. She was standing by the fountain. “I’m sorry if I’m late,” you greeted her.

She turned her back to look at you, “You’re here”.

“Hannah, I--”

Before you could say any further, she let out what she wanted to say, “Leave Jinyoung”.

“W-what?”

“Leave the house and leave Jinyoung. Stop your study in that school and go away far from here where I won’t get to see your face anymore”.

You were in a total shock, “Hannah!”

“Wae? You don’t want to do it?”

“Please, pull yourself back together!”

“Jinyoung’s wife…” she let out that evil chuckle of her.

You widened your eyes, looking straight into Hannah’s eyes.

“So you think I’m stupid? Hyun Soo ajusshi did a really terrible mistake…that is, he didn’t choose me!” Hannah was in anger.

“H-how do you know about this?”

“You have a really nice family, _____,” she smirked.

Again, you were feeling uneasy about what was happening at that time. Never that you imagined the cute, bubbly, cheerful Kim Hannah will change to a wicked person just because of Jinyoung.

“I went to the place where your family lives. I went there as your ‘friend’ although you’re not anymore. Your father was so happy telling me the story between you and Jinyoung. Didn’t you tell him to keep it a secret?”

You were speechless.

“I bet Baro know nothing about this. What do you think will happen if he and the whole school know about you and Jinyoung?”

“Hannah…”

“Will you leave?”

“This is absurd..!”

She smirked, “If that so. Please, excuse me for a while,” Hannah took out her phone and called someone.

You just watched her, waiting for what she had planned.

“Take this,” Hannah gave her phone to you.

You looked at her, puzzled.

“You must speak to that person,” she said again, convincing you to take the phone.

You took it and put it on your ear, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Eonnie!!!!! Help me!!!! I’m scared!!!!”

“JIMIN-AH!” you went panic as you hear your little sister’s voice. She was screaming and crying. You looked at Hannah in disgust, “What do you do to her?!!”

“Confirm me that you will leave and I’ll do no harm to your beloved sister,” Hannah smirked. 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Here's a New Year gift for you guys, it's an update! Haha ! Happy New Year to everyone~! Thank you to my lovely readers who has been reading this story until now. Check out my other stories too *promoting* xD Thank you again ^^