Baro Is My Partner

My Secret Husband

 

You were about to leave, but then Baro called you, “_____??”

“Nae?” you couldn’t help it but to answer that person. It was a habit. “Oh, great! I should have left without answering him!”.

“It is you!” he said with a shocking face.

“Heheh…Baro, see you again in school! Annyeong~!” you said and quickly walked out of the café.

Baro chased you and grabbed your arm. You were already outside of the café.

“Where did you come from?” he asked while letting off your arm. “You were alone?”

“Inside of this coat, there’s the mini wedding dress. I can’t leak this out to him although he’s my best friend,” you thought.

“And what is this?” he touched your hair, “What’s with the wig?”

“Ah! I went to a party of my sister’s friend. She asked me to accompany her. But I sent her home first, then I came here out of boredom,” you created a fake story.

“Do you want me to send you home? It’s getting late now”.

“Aniya! Aniya! I’m okay. Your date is waiting for you inside,” you strongly refused.

“My date?” he laughed. “She’s my cousin. She just came back from Japan and she’s going to stay around this area,” he explained.

“Oh, really? She’s so pretty”.

“Yeah. Are you sure you’re okay going home alone?” he scanned you “But you do seem different. I never thought that you can afford to have that coat. Your purse and your shoes... From head to toe, you’re wearing branded stuffs”.

“Baro came from a wealthy family. No doubt he could say that,” you thought. “I borrowed these from that friend of my sister. She's really rich. These are all just for the party. She didn’t want me to go there by just wearing jeans and shirts,” you lied again.

“Ah…” Baro seemed to believe you.

“Go in. Don’t let your cousin wait too long for you”.

“Arasseo. See you in school,” he said and walked into the café.

You waved your hand to him, “Mianhae Baro because I lied to you”.

 

xoxoxo

 

Few days had passed since you were married with Jinyoung. Although both of you were staying under the same roof, Jinyoung just minded his own business and so did you.

You were eating at the canteen during the recess. As usual, you were with Baro. Later, Jinyoung came with his friends and some girls to accompany him and sat not too far from you and Baro sat at that time.

Jinyoung saw you but he just ignored you.

You kept looking at him, “Normal view…even before I get married to him”

Baro looked at the direction you were looking at, “Why are you looking at him?” Baro asked while shoving his food into his mouth.

“Nae?” you changed your view to Baro, “No. I’m just looking”.

“You like him?”

“Mwo?!”

“You like Jinyoung sunbae?”

“Yah, are you kidding me? Why would I like him?” you quickly ate your food.

He laughed, “Because he's hot”.

“You mean, like you?”

“Me? Haha! He's rich...he's handsome...good in academic and sports. Moreover, he has talents. He's a good singer".

You chuckled, “I love your raps more”.

“Jongmal? That’s the first time you said that to me,” he said, looking surprised.

“Yes. You’re so cool! I never seen someone as cool as you,” you gave him a bright smile.

Actually, there was a band in your school named B1A4. The members were chosen during the audition. Luckily, Baro was chosen to be the main rapper for the group.

“But too bad the leader is Jinyoung,” you thought.  “Thank god Baro isn’t that close to Jinyoung and he rather choose to hang out with me”.

“If that so, having you as my only fan is enough,” he said.

You just laughed hearing that.

“By the way, _____-ah…”

“Nae?”

“My cousin who you saw that day…” he said.

“Ah, that cousin of yours. What’s her name?”

“Her name is Nami. There will be a party tomorrow at her house. Would you mind coming with me? She asked me to bring a girl and I think you’d be the perfect one to accompany me,” he said.

“M-me??!” you were shocked.

“Nae…would you? Please~ help me,” he did his aegyo.

“Don’t do your aegyo here! Don’t do it! Arasseo…arasseo…! I will go with you,” you said.

“Jinjja?! Wahhhhh! Gomawo, _____-ah~! Saranghae~” he seemed so happy. “I’ll deliver the dress to your house”.

“Wait a sec…” you thought. “Baro, what if I take the dress from you today so that you don’t have to deliver it…? Also, don’t fetch me, I’ll go to your house and we’ll go to the party together, tomorrow”.

“Ehh…I won’t look gentleman if I let you do that”.

“Yah…”

“Oh, all right…all right. We’ll buy the dress later, after school, okay?” he said.

You nodded and smiled.

 

xoxoxo

 

 

As planned, you and Baro went to Nami’s house for the party. Baro seemed like he did not bother much about you refusing him to fetch you from your house. As for Hyun Soo, he was not home. So you just informed him through the phone, saying that you were going to a party with your friend. 

“Daebak…Rich people has always amazed me until now,” you said.

Baro just smiled hearing that. He looked at you, "Pretty.."

"Nae?" you looked at him.

“Let’s get inside,” he gave his arm for you to link with. 

You gladly linked your arm with his and both of you walked into the party area.

Baro introduced you to Nami and she seemed so happy to meet you properly since you were trying to run away from Baro the day when she saw you at the café.

“This is the first time Baro has brought me to this kind of event,” you looked at him, “he looks so handsome tonight,” you grinned.

You looked around, until your smile changed to jaws dropping.

 

 

“J-Jinyoung?! What is he doing here?! But he did go out earlier than me when we were at the house,” you thought.  He was with a very beautiful girl. “I guess that’s his partner for tonight”.

Jinyoung suddenly caught you were staring at him. He was shocked to see you there as well.

You looked down. You held Baro’s arm tightly. Baro could feel it, then he looked at you, “Wae?” He then changed his view to Jinyoung who was walking towards you and Baro. His partner walked together with him and both of them were linking arms.

“O-oh! He's coming here!” you felt uneasy.

“You’re here too, leader,” Baro greeted Jinyoung.

Jinyoung bowed to Nami, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jeong Jin Young imnida. My father, Jeong Hyun Soo, couldn't make it here tonight. So I came on his behalf instead,” he said and then looked at you.

You just could not look at him, so you just looked down.

“Oh, nae. Baro, you know him? His father is my business partner,” Nami then looked at Jinyoung, “This is Baro, my cousin”.

“Ah, your cousin,” Jinyoung said, “Baro is my hubae. We go to the same school”.

“Geurae? Omo… That’s great then…” Nami said.

Suddenly, the music background changed to the romantic one. Some of the guests started to dance with their partner.

“If you don’t mind……” Jinyoung gave out his hand to you, “Would you like to dance with me?”

“N-nae?” you looked at him with disbelief.

Nami, Baro and Jinyoung’s partner seemed really surprised to see Jinyoung was asking you to dance with him instead of asking his own partner.

 

To be continued...

 

 

So far , what do you think ? O.K or K.O ? Do leave your comment , I want to know what's your opinion about this story. To new subscribers, thank you very much ^^