Becoming Jinyoung's Wife

My Secret Husband

You did not dare to look at him, so you just slowly passed by them. But you were stopped by a hand was grabbing your right shoulder from the back, “Wait, Lee ______”.

You were startled and you turned back to find that it was Jinyoung who called you.

“Wait for a second,” he said to you. He changed his view to his friends, “I’ll catch up with you later”.

His friends found that it was weird for Jinyoung to stop you and originally you were not the one who looked up for him. They then left the place.

He looked at you, “We need to talk”.

“You mean, right here?”

“Oh,” he nodded.

“Are you sure?” you looked around you. There were so many pairs of eyes were staring both of you while whispering to each other.

Jinyoung looked around him too. It seemed that he understood the situation. “Follow me,” he started his steps.

You followed him at a distance, afraid that the students will talk bad about you.  Jinyoung led you to the back of the school and it seemed that no one was there at the moment.

Jinyoung stopped walking and you stopped as well. He approached you, standing right in front of you. You looked down to the ground. You swallowed hard.

“What did you do to my dad?!” Jinyoung asked like he was so mad at you.

You looked at him. He was taller than you and so good looking. Yet, his question did make you aggrieved. He was nice to people around him but seeing him like that was the first time for you, except for the dinner last night since you would know how he felt like when you put yourself in his shoes. “Sunbae, what I did was saving your father’s life. That’s all. I don’t even know that he’s your father in the first place”.

He wrinkled his forehead, “This is so sudden! Marrying you? That’s absolutely ridiculous!”

You were annoyed, “Sunbae, it’s not like I want to marry you too! It’s your father’s decision”.

Jinyoung were in deep thought. “What if I give you a lot of money, I mean, A LOT! Can you somehow convince my dad to cancel his nonsense idea? It seems that he’s growing fond of you. Maybe you can influence him”.

“Even if you don’t give me the money, I will still go talk to him again to discuss about this matter. Like you, I totally against your father’s plan”.

“Geurae? Anyway, do you know where is J Group Company is? Usually, he’s there in his room”.

“There’s no need to find where J Group Company is. I know exactly where he’ll be,” you said confidently.

“Well, if you said so,” he started to walk away.

“But what if I can’t?”

Jinyoung stopped for a while, but then he just walked off, leaving you without the answer for your question.

 

xoxoxo

 

You finished your part time job for the day as usual. Like what you expected, Hyun Soo was there, sitting on the bench by the road. You approached him, “Annyeonghaseyo,” you bowed.

Hyun Soo looked at you, “Ah…it’s you, ______. Did you meet Jinyoung at school today?”

“Nae,” You took your seat next to him, “Ajusshi, how could you do that to Jinyoung sunbae? This is so wrong”.

He looked to the front, “It’s not that I don’t love him as my son. Before I leave, I really want to see him to get married”.

“There you go again. Ajusshi, don’t tell me this is your experiment again! I don’t think he’ll be happy to be with me”.

Suddenly, he laughed. “There’s one day when I had lunch with Jinyoung and one of his girlfriends. Before the lunch, I was outside of the restaurant. I coincidently met one of my business partners there as soon as I reached the place. I overheard a lady was speaking on her phone, “I don’t really care whether he’s handsome or not. I’m going out with him because he has a lot of money”. Then the lady went into the restaurant and so did I. It was her who I had lunch with, together with Jinyoung.  But I only had appetizer though. I left earlier than I should be. Looking at the girl made me sick”.

You just listened to his story, did not know what to say.

“Jinyoung has too many girls around him and all of them are chasing his money. He knows that, but it is how he enjoys his life. I think the time has come for me to stop him before he gets worse”.

“But, ajusshi. Still….this is….”

“I know this will be hard for you too. I’m giving you chance, _____. I used to live in poor like you too. You tend to work hard in everything in order to live. That’s why I have my trust on you. I know you can do it. With your ability, you can make my businesses even successful”.

You looked down, “But I don’t know anything…”

“Just consider that it’s a task from me. Take care of Jinyoung too. He’s a nice man, you should know that. If things get better between you and Jinyoung, it’d be great for you to work together,” he smiled.

You sighed. “Do I really have to marry him? Ajusshi, I’m still young. I don’t even have a boyfriend. I want to experience what couples do, like going out on a date and……k-k….ehem…kissing…” you said, feeling a little bit embarrassed.

“Well, you can do those things with Jinyoung later,” he said confidently.

“Nae?! But I don’t like him”.

“Wae?”

“Because….Because he already has so many girls to be with him. That’s why. Anyway, ajusshi. We will cancel this marriage, right?”

“You parents already agreed. If Jinyoung agree to marry you, then you’ll get married on this Sunday. Or else, the properties will be given to you when you reach 20 years old”.

“Otteokkae…” you were feeling uneasy.

 

xoxoxo

 

 

Before 3 days had passed, Jinyoung had decided to marry you. You were now his official wife and he was your husband that never in your life had thought of it. After the wedding, you were in the limousine, on the way to Jinyoung’s house.

You spaced out, recalling the wedding ceremony. It was private. Only your family and Jinyoung’s father were there as the guests. “When the wedding officiant asked Jinyoung that he may kiss the bride, it was really awkward for me. Even it was just a peck, but still, it was my first kiss,” you sighed. “It’s not like what I’ve dreamt of before. I wish it would be a better wedding, with someone who I really love”.

“____? ____?” you heard someone called your name.

“N-nae?” you were startled when Hyun Soo called you.

“Are you okay? Do you want a drink?” he asked.

You lightly shook your head, “No, I’m fine,” you forced a smile. You took a look at Jinyoung who sat next to you. He was so quiet and he seemed like he wanted to burst into anger but it was all too late now.

 

 

 

Not long after that, you reached the place. You were amazed, “What should I call this? A mansion? No..No.. This could pass as a palace,” you thought.

Jinyoung straight away leaving you behind and went into his house.

“Aish, that kid!” Hyun Soo got angry as soon as he saw the act of his son. “Sorry for his behavior, _____,” Hyun Soo apologized on Jinyoung’s behalf.

“Aniyo, ajusshi. You don’t need to apologize to me. I understand,” you said. “By the way, my family will be all right isn’t it?” you asked.

“Yes, I asked my men to bring them to their new house. Your little sister would be happy with it. She can have her own room. I gave your dad a job in my company too.” Hyun Soo smiled, feeling happy as well. “And stop calling me ajusshi, you’re my daughter now. Call me dad. It’d be great if you see me as your own father”.

“Okay…….dad,” you smiled. “I can visit my family anytime, right?”

“Of course! But the deal is that you have to live here with Jinyoung”.

“Ah…nae…” both of you then walked into the mansion.

Hyun Soo guided you to tour the mansion himself instead of asking the maids to do it. Lastly, you were brought to Jinyoung’s room. Jinyoung was lying on his bed while having his headphone on. He saw you and his dad came into the room.

Jinyoung removed his headphone, “Boya… I have to share my room with her?”

“She is your wife, you stupid!” Hyun Soo got irritated.

“Dad,” you hold his arm “Is there another room for me? I don’t think this will work”.

“Dad…?” Jinyoung chuckled.

“Wae?! You are married to him now! Both of you listen here. Both of you have to share this one room, together, understand?! This is my decision and no one can oppose my words. I’m going to check over the company now. Well behave, kids,” Hyun Soo left the place.

“Woah…He scared me for the first time. He is kind of strict,” you thought. You looked at Jinyoung who looked at you at the same time. You then escaped from his glare. You saw a couch there, “It’s okay, I won’t take your bed. I will sleep there,” you pointed to the couch. “He only said we have to share this room, but he didn’t say that we must sleep together. Keep this only to yourself and we’ll be fine”.

Jinyoung put back his headphone on. He did not say anything about it and it made you think that he agreed with your idea.

You looked at him and you walked out of the room.

You saw one of the maids, “I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back, soon,” you informed her, just in case Hyun Soo came home first before you.

You went to the nearest café. At your seat, you took out your purse. You gave a bitter smile, “It’s all new,” you said. You looked at the credit cards given to you, “My life has changed into a better one, I hope so”.

While you were taking a sip to your drink, there were two persons came and sat in front of your table, filling the two empty seats.

 

 

You were almost choked when you looked carefully on that one person, “Cha Baro?!!” You tried to cover your face by looking at the side. “What kind of coincidence is this?! Why must I meet him here?!” you went panic.

Your reaction of seeing Baro there had caught Baro’s attention himself.

You were about to leave, but then Baro called you, “_____??”

“Nae?” you couldn’t help it but to answer him. It was a habit. “Oh, great! I should have left without answering him!”.

 

To be continued...