A Lie After Another

My Secret Husband

Before I start, I want to thank my readers. Thank you so much :D I'm really glad that you find this story is interesting. I'm sure all of you have been waiting for my update. I am so sorry *bow 90 degree* I almost forgot that I still have stories to write for you guys. I had so much things to do back then and actually I have written the story in Microsoft Word but stupid me, I unintentionally deleted the file. So, I will continue it now, okay? Haha It has been such a long time..Yeah, I know. Sorry again xD So, here's an update. Enjoy ~

 

xoxoxo

"Yah!" another girl pushed you and made you fell on the floor. She then pulled your hair, "An ugly duckling like you for Jinyoung? Never!"

"What's going on here?" you heard a familiar voice.

Jinyoung appeared with his B1A4 friends. Of course Baro was there as well. The others kept quiet for awhile after seeing the leader himself came, the one who involved in that matter. 

The girl earlier stopped grabbing your hair and stepped back instead. 

"Neo kwaenchana?" Baro came and helped you to get up. 

You nodded. "I'm fine.." You got up, getting a hand from Baro. Jinyoung just watched.

"Oppa, is it true?" that girl just now asked Jinyoung. Everyone was waiting for Jinyoung's answer towards the question. 

Jinyoung gave a glare to the girls, "I thought you girls are my supporters". It was obvious that Jinyoung was disappointed through what he had said. 

"S-so, that means...it's true?! She is your wife?" the girl asked.

"Nae! She is!" Jinyoung seemed frustrated. He then took your hand and pulled you closer to him, "So don't you guys dare to lay a finger on her!" 

"Oppa!"

The place was filled with noises that morning. Everyone was shocked to hear the statement coming out from Jinyoung's mouth himself.

Later, the discipline teacher came and asked you and Jinyoung, together with B1A4 members followed him to his room. So you had to. Along the way, Jinyoung held your hand tightly.

In the room, you and the others stood in front of the discipline teacher, Mr.Kim, while he sat on his seat. 

"I'm sorry, sir. We didn't do anything wrong. Then why do we have to be here?" Jinyoung voiced out. 

"No, I just want to know what I have to know," Mr. Kim said. He continued, "Is it true that you're married to this girl?" he asked.

"Yes, we are married," he answered.

"Hmm..."

"I don't see any problems to that," Jinyoung said.

Mr. Kim looked at him, "True. It's not that you're going to get punished or to be kicked out from this school. What I concern is about the school reputation and your friends here," he said. 

"Nae??" Jinyoung took a look at his friends. His friends seemed like, they were still confused about that matter as they just knew about it that day, except for Baro.

"You know that our school became famous because of B1A4. Since we made this band, our school has received a lot of good feedbacks and more people came to sign up, to be a student here. Thanks to you guys, our school wasn't like before anymore. We managed to make this school into a better one," everyone in the room remained silent, listening to Mr.Kim. 

He then continued, "What would you think the effect of this fast spreading news? The news about B1A4's leader has married and that girl is his schoolmate, his junior".

You swallowed hard. "Of course. Their supporters are mostly girls and I believe that Jinyoung has the most fans. They would probably stop being his fans. I'm just inviting haters!". You took a look at Jinyoung. He was frowning.

"Now go back to your class," Mr.Kim said. "Oh, by the way. Is it too late for me to congratulate you now?" he asked before you were about to leave.

"N-nae?" you answered.

"Congratulations. Just make sure that you don't get pregnant for now. You still need to take the exams," he said.

"Nae??!!" you gave him a weird looking face. "Awkward..." You just bowed to him and left the room with the others. 

 

 

 

"My head is still processing this," Sandeul said to himself. 

After leaving Mr.Kim's room earlier, you were brought to an empty classroom. The others seemed to skip the class. You took a seat on a chair.

"Me too.." Gongchan said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there must be a way to this," CNU tapped the back of Jinyoung's shoulder. 

Jinyoung forced a smile. "I guess I'll be leaving B1A4".

"What?!" the others were in shock.

You widened your eyes, looking at Jinyoung. You frowned, "No. You don't have to do that!" you reacted to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung changed his view to you. He smiled, "It's okay". 

"No. I won't let that happen!" you stood up. 

"Y-yah.." Jinyoung looked at you.

"I know what I have to do!" you said and took your steps, leaving the room. 

"_____-ah!" Jinyoung called you and he was about to catch you up. 

But then Baro quickly stopped him. "I'll go to her. I'll help what I can," Baro smiled at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just nodded. 

 

 

 

You opened the door of your class. It seemed that the teacher had left the class. The noisy room suddenly became silent as the students saw you came in.

Later, Baro reached the class and stood behind you who was still standing by the door. Everyone was staring at you while whispering to each other.

"I think she's pregnant!" a guy said loudly. "That's why Jinyoung had to marry her. She made him slept with her. For a bonus, she got herself a good looking and rich guy".

"Duhhh. Obviously!" the others laughed.

You frowned, looking at your classmates. "I never thought they would say something like that to me. It really hurts. Jinyoung's influence is too strong. They put all the blame on me," you thought. 

"Hannah said that you have destroyed her happiness!" 

"What?!" Your hand curled into a fist. It was really frustrating. You tried to hold back. "Soooo, it was her! I really thought that she has learnt her lesson. But she's still a bit** before she left and forever will be!" you thought in anger. You turned back to look at Baro, "Hey, whatever I want to do later, please give your cooperation," you said to him.

"N-nae?" Baro was clueless.

You looked to the others again, "You and you and...you too," you pointed to some of the girls in the class. "You girls have dated Jinyoung too before".

The girls who were mentioned just stared at you.

You continued, "You know how Jinyoung is. He's a player. You all can date him, while I can't?" You then laughed, "Ahhh~ I forgot that I'm poor and ugly. Of course I'm not suitable to be with him. Pfftt! I can't even date him, so what makes me think I can be his wife, huh?"

The others kept quiet. 

"Don't worry as the fact that I'm not his wife. Jinyoung was trying to prank me," you said. 

"What???"

"The real thing is I'm dating Cha Baro, the one who you guys think that he's my best friend".

Baro looked at you, "_______-ah..."

"How come you guys can easily trust Kim Hannah? Look, she dissappeared, just like that. How long have you guys know me than you know Hannah?? This is clear enough for you guys to see. It was all planned!"

Baro looked down and smiled, "Eotteokkae? We thought we can keep it just to ourselves. I don't know that we have to make an official announcement," Baro said to the others.

"So, you're not Jinyoung's wife? But it doesn't look like a prank..It seemed so real.." one of them said.

You shook your head, "Don't you guys remember that Jinyoung won the first place for last year talent show? That guy knows how to act," you tried to convinced them.

"That's right! After we left the teacher's room, we revealed everything to her. Damnnnn, it was really funny! You guys should have seen her face!! Hahahaha!!!" Baro laughed. "Because it was just a prank, so I just let Jinyoung hyung did it. All of the members were involved in this prank plan". 

I looked at Baro, "Woah, he's good.." I continued, "For now, I belong to Baro. I am sure Hannah did mention about me, staying at Jinyoung's place too. Actually, I'm just working at Jinyoung's house as a housemaid. His father hired me to work every time after the school ends. That was how he paid me after I have helped him before. Like I said, Jinyoung was playing around. He wanted to prank me and Hannah too...she was also into this" you looked to the front, trying to brace yourself. "I have explained everything now. So, please. Leave me alone after this," you said. "I really hope that Hannah is forever gone from this region and I hope they will fall for this one". 

"I guess Jinyoung has gone too far this time!" one of your classmates said and the others just laughed about it. 

You let out a sigh of relief. You then walked out of the class, followed by Baro. He closed the door of the class. 

"Gomawo," you thanked him. 

"What to thank? I don't think Jinyoung will like this," he said. His face was clearly shown that he was worried about it.

"At least, they don't mind about me being with you as they are used to it...used to see us together. So, no doubt about it. And the important thing is they believe that I'm not Jinyoung's wife," you said. You smiled, "Hey, namja chingu! I'll take full responsibility for this".

"Yah, don't say like this is a small thing, okay? I'm going to help you no matter what. This is what friends are for," he said.

"Jongmal gomawo, Baro ya.." you said.

He replied you with a smile and messed your hair. 

 

xoxoxo

 

 

That night, Jinyoung brought you to have a dinner at one of the famous restaurants in town. You kept looking around, feeling uncomfortable. 

"Wae?" Jinyoung asked while cutting his steak. 

You gave him an awkward smile, "You don't have to reserve the whole restaurant though," you took a look at the waitresses who kept watching you and Jinyoung behind the counter. "This is really uncomfortable.."

"You better get used to it". He looked at your untouched food, "Don't you want to eat it? Or you want to order something else?" Jinyoung asked.

"No no no no!" you quickly reached your cutlery set and started to use them to eat your food. "By the way, is there any special event tonight?" you asked.

He smiled, "Now that you have said it..." he put his hand into his pocket, looking for something.

"Jinyoung booked the whole restaurant for a sudden. Why wouldn't I be curious?" you thought. While still holding your fork and knife, you just watched, waiting for what Jinyoung had to show. 

A small box was taken out. As Jinyoung opened the box, you saw a ring, shining right in front of your eyes. Jinyoung then said, "Lee ______. Can I have your honour, to take me, the useless Jeong Jinyoung as your husband? I have nothing to offer except for this cheap ring, my feeling of love towards you and the handsome me from head to toe".

You mouth was opened to hear those from him. "J-jinyoung sunbae..."

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

 

 

To be continued...

 

Will you accept him? Hahaha xD I promise that the next update will be the last chapter and I will update it really soon ! Kamsahamnida ~! *bow*