Truth Be Told

My Secret Husband

Later, the music of ‘Baby I’m Sorry’ had begun. They started to sing and dance but your eyes were just focusing on Baro.

“Like seriously, he’s so cool…” you thought while kept looking at Baro.

In the middle of the practice, Jinyoung who had been looking at you through the mirror since the beginning suddenly stopped dancing and said, “Let’s just call it a day,” he then took his bag and walked out of the room, leaving everyone there with question marks in their mind.

 So, the member dismissed for the day. Baro came to you while he was drinking some water from his bottle with his left hand was holding his bag.

“What’s wrong with him?” you asked.

Baro shrugged, “Molla..” He then put his water bottle in his bag.

“What’s wrong with Jinyoung? I thought his depressed moment has over,” you thought.

“He has some personal problems perhaps. Now, let’s go. I’m hungry~” Baro said.

“Personal problems? Oh…okay, let’s go”.

Both of you then left the place and had some delicious food together.

After that, you managed to reach home before the sky could get any darker.

“I’m home…” you said and slowly walked to your room. “Ah…I’m so tired…” You entered the room, but Jinyoung was not there. The room was so quiet. You then walked to the bathroom which was also located in the room, thinking that you could use it at that time.

As soon as you opened the bathroom’s door, you saw Jinyoung was in front of the mirror by the sink, with his bathrobe on and he was holding a blow-dryer. Looking at him like that, with his hair was still wet made you gasp for a moment.

“Oh, you’re home,” Jinyoung said and his blow-dryer to dry his wet hair.

 

 

“Ah, mianhae, sunbae. The door wasn’t locked. I thought no one was here,” you said and quickly closed the door. Your face was really red and you felt so hot for a sudden. 

Jinyoung then suddenly came out of the bathroom. “Why would I lock it?” he asked.

You turned your back to see that he was approaching you. But you were walking backwards, avoiding him from coming closer to you.

“We share this room so it’s not a big deal to share a bathroom too..” he said with his mischievous smile on his face. “We are husband and wife after all”.

“Sunbae…” your back was stick to wall, you could not move anymore. Your heart was beating faster and faster.

Jinyoung locked you between his arms, “Aishh… _____-ah, try to call me oppa…”

“N-nae?” you did not looked at him but you just looked at his chest. “Oh my god...”

“Oppa..” he wanted you to say it.

“S-sunbae…why are you being like this?”

“Try it… Op-pa…” he said with his soft voice while his lips were getting closer and closer to yours.

You closed your eyes with a frown on your face, “No…He’s just playing around,” you thought and you quickly covered your mouth with both of your hands.

Jinyoung gave a smirk and walked to the bathroom again, “Yah, you’re the first girl who resists me…”

You opened your eyes to see that he was already far from you.

“You like Baro so much?” he shouted from the bathroom.

“H-huh?”

“You’re mine, remember that…” he said.

Your mind went blurred as soon as you opened your eyes. Your brain could not interpret any words that came out from Jinyoung’s mouth. You just stood there, frozen.

 

xoxoxo

 

 

Baro was still at school, hanging out with his B1A4 friend, Lee Sandeul. Until Baro’s phone was ringing, asking him to pick it up.

“Yeoboseyo..” Baro answered the phone.

“Hey, it’s me”.

“Ah, Nami noona. Why did you call?”

“Are you busy?” she asked.

“Wae? Miss me? You want to meet me?” Baro laughed.

“Aniya. I want to talk about that girl who you brought to my party last time,” she said.

“Oh, wait for a while,” Baro went out of the room that he and Sandeul was at that time. He then continued, “Lee _______ . Wae? What’s with her?”

“You see. You know Hyun Soo right? He is Jinyoung’s father, that senior of yours. I was passing by his house this morning. I was wondering, why ________ was there? I saw her coming out from the gate of that house,” she told him what she saw.

“_______ was coming out from Jinyoung’s house this morning?” Baro wanted a confirmation. 

“Oh…I’m sure that it was really her..”

Baro seemed so confused, “I don’t know…”

“Are they close to each other? From what I saw during that party, Jinyoung seemed to be really close to her”.

“Jinyoung is close with ______? No way… They aren’t friends and not enemies either. It’s just that they never talk to each other before, until Jinyoung approached her during the party…Jinyoung is just a Casanova after all…” Baro thought.

“Baro? Baro? Are you still there?” Nami asked.

“N-nae…”

“Well, that’s all… Maybe you should ask ______ about that. I’m hanging up now,” Nami then hanged up the phone.

Baro was in deep thought. He then dialed your phone number, asking you whether you were free or not to have dinner at his place. You just agreed to his plan.

That evening, you were getting ready to go out for dinner with Baro. Of course you asked him not to fetch you from home because you would go to his house on your own.

You were heading to the gate to get out but Jinyoung was tailing you.

You turned your back, “Aish, sunbae…?!”

“Yah, just tell me exactly where are you going?” he asked.

You frowned, “You’ve never been like this before. You didn’t care whatever I do”.

“Now I do. You’re nicely dressed just to please that Cha Baro?? Yah, this can be categorized as cheating on your husband,” he said.

“What has happened to him?! Why is he becoming so weird day by day?” you thought. You continued your steps, “I’ll be back soon”.

You were coming out after the gate was opened.

“Okay, I need an explanation here,” you heard a voice came out from nowhere.

You looked to your left side, to see Baro was expecting you.

“B-baro!!” you were stunned.

Suddenly Jinyoung showed up himself in front both of you.

Baro looked at Jinyoung, “What on earth is going on….” Jinyoung smirked seeing the scene.

 

 

You went panicked, “What should I do”.

 

To be continued...