Playful Kim Hannah

My Secret Husband

Hannah’s voice was quite loud that people started to whisper to each other while looking at them. Moreover, Jinyoung was a hot stuff. That scene had successfully garnered everyone’s attention.

You were not over with Baro’s kiss yet, but then you got a shock after another. You looked at them, “Hannah….and Jinyoung…?”

Hannah let go of the hug. She puts her hands on both of Jinyoung’s shoulders. “It has been a while now. I really miss you, oppa!" Hannah grinned.

“Oppa..?” you could not help it but to look at them.

“Yah, Kim Hannah…! What are you doing?!” an annoyed expression was shown on Jinyoung’s face. He took her hands away from him.

“Omo! Omo! Wae oppa? Are you in bad mood?” Hannah asked.

“I don’t know whether she’s being cute or being annoying,” Baro said to himself.

Hearing that made you chuckled.

Jinyoung glanced at you. You were picking up your chopsticks and continued to eat. Jinyoung then slowly walked to your table.

“Oppa...” Hannah called for Jinyoung and just looked at him.

Jinyoung sat in front of Baro. You widened your eyes as you saw him there.

Jinyoung gave Baro a dead glare, “Be careful, Cha Baro,” Jinyoung said and left the place. Kim Hannah followed him from behind.

“What is his problem?!” you got irritated.

“I don’t why……he’s suddenly so into you,” Baro said while looking their backs.

“He’s just playing around,” you sighed.

 

At the end of the school, you were walking alone, heading to the school main gate. It was such a right timing to see Jinyoung and Hannah together walked in front of you, while she was holding Jinyoung’s hand.

You recalled the scene you saw in class where everyone was interviewing Kim Hannah about his relationship with Jinyoung. Hannah just smiled and did not say much about that matter.

“It’s so great to see you again, oppa. You’re becoming so handsome now,” she kept looking at Jinyoung’s face while grinning. “One of the reasons why I’m here now is because of you. I want to be with you,” she said.

Hannah tripped herself when she was busy talking but Jinyoung saved her from falling to the ground.

“Gomawo…” she said with a smile on her face.

Seeing that made you stopped for a sudden. “Hannah is the only girl who dares to pounce Jinyoung like that. Other girls are just hanging out with him and would date him if Jinyoung makes a move on them first. Kim Hannah seemed different. Were they in a relationship before…?” you were in curiousness.

 

xoxoxo

 

 

“Oppa~! I’m here~!” you heard a voice when you were drinking in the kitchen.

“It sounds like Hannah…” you thought. You took a peek to the living room and got a shock to see that it was really Kim Hannah. She was walking up the stairs, to Jinyoung’s room.

“What should I do? She cannot see I’m here,” you went panicked. “Should I just hide?”

“Oppa, how many girls do you have in your room today?” Hannah said while opened the door. “Oh!” she seemed quite shocked.

Jinyoung looked at her and removed his headphone, “Oh, you’re here. Did you say anything?”

“It’s weird that you’re alone. Before this, I had to kick the girls out from this house,” she said and walked around the room.

“I already stopped bringing girls in,” Jinyoung said.

“Wae?” she walked towards the wardrobe.

Jinyoung quickly dashed to Hannah and hugged her from behind, “Because of you!”

“O-oppa…”

“Now, let’s get out from this room and have some snacks downstairs,” Jinyoung said and both of them walked out of the room.

Meanwhile, you were in the living room to take your phone from the coffee table. You put it there earlier when you were watching tv. 

When you were about to leave, you saw Jinyoung and Hannah were coming down the stairs. You ran to the kitchen as fast as you could to avoid Hannah from seeing you.

Jinyoung sat on the couch and Hannah came sat next to him. Jinyoung’s eyes were wildly looking around, “I wonder where she is? I thought I saw her earlier before Hannah came”.

You were in the kitchen, but at the same time you were so curious about them. You were standing behind the wall and tried to hear their conversation.

“It must be really hard for you when ajusshi has gone. You had to face it all alone,” she said.

“Not really. Because of her, I was able to stay strong,” he said while still scanning the area.

You were startled to hear that indirectly from him. He was really thankful to you after all.

“Because of her? Who?” Hannah seemed curious.

“Nae?” he looked at her, “Aniya, it was my friend in school”.

“Your friend? Who?”

“O-oh? Just a close friend in school. Do you want anything to eat?” Jinyoung tried to change the topic.

“Oppa, you're acting strange,” Hannah lifted one of her eyebrows.

“E-eh?”

“Forget it,” Hannah stood up from her seat. “I’ll bring the drinks here,” she said and walked into the kitchen.

Before you could get away from there, Hannah already caught your existence of being in that house, “Lee _____!!” she widened her eyes as she saw you.

“Oh, annyeong Hannah!” you put up your hand.

Jinyoung who heard that noise hurriedly went into the kitchen.

“What are you doing here?” she asked while looking at you and Jinyoung.

“I’m working here as the house maid!” you said.

“Oppa, you didn’t tell me that she’s working here”.

Jinyoung looked at you with his weird face, “Oh…I totally forgot about her”. He tried to cover you up.

“It’s my part time job,” you gave an awkward smile.

“There are so many houses, but you choose to work in Jinyoung oppa’s house?” Hannah seemed suspicious of you.

“Eiyy! Hannah-ya, it’s not like what you think! It was just by coincidence!” you said.

“It was my dad who brought her here,” Jinyoung said.

“Ajusshi did?” Hannah then did not seem to bother about it anymore.

“I will bring the drinks for you,” you said and took out a bottle of juice from the refrigerator.

Jinyoung just looked at you from behind and he dragged Hannah back to the living room.

“Oppa, I have an idea. Let’s go out for a date!” Hannah held Jinyoung’s hand. Both of them sat on the couch next to each other.

“Date? I already went to so many dates. They are all boring,”

“Ah, wae~~?!! I just came back from U.S and I want to have fun with you,” Hannah showed her aegyo.

You then came while bringing a tray with two glasses of orange juice. You served them the drinks.

Hannah looked at you, “What do you think, ______?”

“N-nae?”

"Why are you asking her?" Jinyoung asked while looking at Hannah. 

“Let’s go out for a date. It would be a double date. Or should we go for a trip? You can ask your boyfriend…Umm….what’s his name…? It’s Baro if I’m not mistaken,” Hannah seemed excited.

“Who is who’s boyfriend?! She’s a girlfriend of no one!” Jinyoung said.

You just looked at Jinyoung with your weird expression, “There’s really something wrong somewhere with him”.

“EH?! Really? How do you know?” Hannah asked Jinyoung.

“Hannah-ya~ Baro is my friend. Of course I know,” he answered her and smiled.

“Since when you really treat him like your friend?” you thought.

“It’s good then! You’re single and Baro is single. Both of you look great together. We can match you up with Baro, don’t you think so oppa?” Hannah let out his idea while clapping her hands in happiness.

Jinyoung who was drinking his juice was almost choked when he heard that from Hannah, *cough* M-mworago?!!”

“H-hannah…” you did not know what to say.

Hannah took a sip of her juice and looked at Jinyoung, “It would be fun isn’t it?”

“Yah, Kim Hannah…!” Jinyoung seemed to oppose her.

“Okay then!” Hannah stood up from her seat and she held your arm, “Don’t forget to ask Baro, okay?” Hannah then left the place.

Jinyoung had been staring at you after that. “Hey, there, my new maid. Can you give me a massage here?” Jinyoung gave a couple of hits on the back of his left shoulder, “It’s aching right here”.

“N-nae?! D-don’t joke around!” you started to walk away to cover your embarrass. But then you stopped for a while and looked at him, “Thank you for helping me to keep the secret,” you smiled and then headed to your room.

“I don’t know until when I can keep my mouth shut…” Jinyoung’s lips curved a bitter smile. 

 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

[note that this part is a dream]

 

 

“Do you like it here?” you heard a voice came from behind.

You turned around to find that it was Baro, “You startled me!”

“Mian~” he apologized and stood beside you by the balcony. “______-ah, do you still remember when we’re kids…You said that when you have enough money, you’d like to go for a trip with me”.

“So, you still remember”.

He smiled, “Do you still remember how we became friends? All of the kids knew who I am except you. They were afraid to approach me because I came from a wealthy family while they were just averages. But you…you came to me when I was alone in the class. For the first time, you spoke to me and you were my first friend that I had when we were in kindergarten. I wanted to tell you my background but you did not even care to listen”.

“Everyone is just the same to me. It’s just that I don’t like seeing someone to be left alone,” you said.

“Do you still remember that you said you’ll marry me when we grow up?”

“N-nae?!” you looked at him, “I was a kid, I said so many nonsense things!” you were embarrassed.

Baro grabbed your chin for you to look up at him, “You haven’t had your first kiss yet, right?”

“N-nae?” your heart was pounding. Your eyes could not escape from his gaze.

 He smiled and he then kissed you on your lips. You were a bit shocked but at the same time you did not want to let him go. You closed your eyes and you were so into the kiss until you felt that he forcefully pulled back.

You opened your eyes to see that Jinyoung was grabbing Baro by his collars and punched him on his face.

You widened your eyes, “Baro-ya!!” Baro was on the floor. His lower lip was bleeding.

You glared at Jinyoung, “Sunbae??! What is he doing here?!”

Hannah who heard the noise hurriedly came to the place and became the spectator.

“Hannah is here too?!”

Jinyoung looked at Baro, “I’ve told you to be careful, didn’t I? I’m watching you!” Jinyoung’s right hand was curled into a fist, “I’ve been holding back all this time!”

Baro touched his lip with his thumb, “I don’t get it. Why are you so emotional when I’m with her?! If you’re just going to play with her feeling, you better stop now!”

“Because she’s my wife!!” Jinyoung let out his anger.

“Sunbae!”

 

[end of dream]

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.

 

“Andwae!!” you were awoke from your sleep. But as soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Jinyoung was standing near you.

“Was it a bad dream?” he asked.

You were so shocked and quickly got up, “How long have you been watching me?!” you took a look to the clock and it was 6.45 a.m.

“Umm…about 5 minutes ago I guess? I was getting ready to go to school”. He then laughed, “It’s the first time I saw you were talking in your sleep”.

“NAE?! What did I say?!” you were so embarrassed.

“Sunbae! Sunbae!” Jinyoung kept giggling.

“Jongmal??!!”

He nodded, “Oh…What happened in your dream? I’m curious”.

“N-n-nothing happened!!” you did not want to tell him.

“Did I kiss you?” he made his face closer to yours.

You pushed him and immediately went to the bathroom, “I’m going to use this first!” You put your hands by the sink and looked at your own reflection on the mirror, “It wasn’t you who kissed me, sunbae. But it was Baro”.

 

After breakfast, you went out of the house, to go to school. Jinyoung took his bag and ran towards you.

“Wait!”

You stopped and turned to look at him, “What is it, sunbae?”

“Until when are you going to do this?”

“What do you mean?”

“You want to walk every day? Don’t you ever want to ride a car to go to school?”

“So that they will see me with you?”

Jinyoung remained silent for a while. “Well…you’re not necessarily go together with me. There’s another car….”

You continued, “I’m used to it. Our school is not as far as you think it is. Well, see you later, sunbae!” You ran away, leaving him behind.

 

 

 

Later, you reached the school. You were heading inside of the school area and you saw Jinyoung was ahead of you.  Coincidently, you overheard a conversation of the three girls who was walking right in front of you. So, you slowly walked behind them and eavesdropped.

“Don’t you think that Jinyoung sunbae has changed? He’s not like how he was before. He likes to be alone nowadays”.

“I think so too. That day, I saw something that gave me quite a shock. I was in the dancing room to see B1A4’s practice. There were some girls came to him, bringing him water and stuffs. But he just ignored them like they were invisible. You know how Jinyoung was, right? He’s like an idol who always gives us a great fan service. Well, yeah, you know what I mean..”

"Is it because of that Kim Hannah?"

You then increased your speed and walked passed by them. “Jinyoung is becoming cold to girls? Wow, that’s seriously weird,” you thought and headed to your class.

As you entered your class, you went to your seat and Baro who was originally sitting at his place later came and sat next to you.

“Did Jinyoung say anything about yesterday?” he asked.

“Hmm…nope,” you answered while taking out a book from your bag.

“Jinjja?”

“Oh..” you nodded. “Ermm…Baro-ya. Your kiss……was it really just a show or you really like me? Look, if you’re still angry with me, I’m really really sorry, but I can’t tell you---”

“Should we go out for real?” he cut off your words.

“N-nae?”

“______-ah, to be honest, I like you since a long time ago. It’s just that, I don’t have guts to tell you. Now, I realize that I should tell you before it’s too late”.

“Jongmal?” you looked at him. You could see that he was actually blushing by his confession to you. Deep inside your heart, you were really happy to hear that from someone that you really like.

“Oh my~!”

Both you and Baro looked towards where the voice came from.

“H-hannah!!” you were stunned to see Hannah. She was holding her phone, like she was capturing your pictures.

“What are you doing?” Baro asked.

“You guys didn’t even notice that I’m recording the great moment!” she said.

“Give me the phone!” Baro stood up and tried to grab the phone from her hand.

Hannah easily handed her phone to Baro, “It’s no use. I’ve sent the video to someone”.

“W-who..?” you asked, at the same time you felt that dark clouds were coming to surround you.

“Jinyoung oppa!” she winked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!!!”

 

To be continued...