A New Beginning For Us

My Secret Husband

"Will you marry me?" he asked. 

You closed your mouth and put the fork and knife down. You stared at the ring for quite a while. Deep inside, you were really happy. The happiness that you could not show enough only through your expression. "Girls around my age usually would be happy when a guy asks them to go for a date. But this is truly a bless for me. Together with Jinyoung, we can build a happy family". You then looked at him and smiled, "It's a definitely YES!" 

"Jinjja?!" he smiled brightly. 

You nodded your head. "Nae, jinjja!" you blushed. 

He could not stop smiling. It was one of the days that Jinyoung seemed so happy when he was with you. He took the ring and reached for your left hand on the table. He put on the ring onto your ring finger. 

"It's really beautiful," you looked at the ring on your finger. 

"Thank you, _____-ah. Thank you for being right next to me until today and I hope we'll be like this forever. I was with so many kind of girls before but you are the only one for me. No one can make my heart flutters except you. Saranghae, ______-ah," Jinyoung expressed his feeling towards you. 

You looked down to your food, being shy. "I love you too, sunbae. I've fallen in love with Jeong Jinyoung," you said. 

He nodded and still keeping the smile on his face. 

"Now, can you be honest with me? How much did you pay for this? This is not a cheap thing!" you asked about the ring. 

"Hmm...well. You can say that you can buy another mansion like ours with that much of money," he said and laughed. 

You was shocked. "Like seriously?! Gosh, sunbae! You didn't have to. We are already married and we already have our wedding rings," you said. 

"No. I want to redo our wedding," he smiled. 

 

 

xoxoxo

 

 

It was a private event. Only the members of B1A4 were invited to witness the memorable event. Like what Jinyoung wanted to, a redo of your wedding. Nicely dressed, like a newly wed couple, both of you stood, facing each other. After the exchange of the wedding vows, both of you put the wedding ring on each other's finger. 

Jinyoung then laid a kiss on you. It was a long passionate kiss.

"He was destined to be with me. My man". 

Both of you then pulled back of the kiss and looked at each other with a smile. The others clapped their hands and screamed in joy, watching both of you. Meanwhile, Gongchan was busy becoming the volunteer cameraman for the day.  

"Congratulations!!" they congratulated you and Jinyoung.

You bowed, "Thank you so much for coming today". 

"Of course we would come to our leader's wedding!" Sandeul said. 

"Ah~~ I wonder when will I meet the one?" CNU said. 

"I'm sure you will. You are a nice guy. I am sure you will get a nice girl as your partner one day," you gave him a smile.

"I hope so," CNU pouted.

"How do you know he's a nice guy? I never knew that you guys are that close to know each other well," Jinyoung said to you.

"Oh shut up, sunbae!" you were kidding.

"Yah, until when are you going to call him sunbae? You should call him oppa~" Sandeul said.

"O-oppa?" 

Jinyoung smirked, "You see~ even Sandeul thought so".

"Ha-ha-ha!" you let out an awkward laugh. "Let's stick to 'sunbae' for the moment! For now, let's take a group photo!" you tried to change the topic. The others just smiled.

That day's event was a success. Everyone was feeling happy and had a memorable time together. 

 

 

xoxoxo

 

It seemed that it was the last day for you to attend the school. The graduation ceremony was held in the afternoon. But in the evening, there was a party at the hall. You were at the backstage, watching B1A4 to get ready for their performance for the party. The seniors members were invited. Now, all of the members had graduated. The band will be disbanded and the new one will replace them, to be the new mascot for the school. 

"Hey, can I snap a photo of you guys?" you asked them. "It's for something to remember," you smiled.

"Sure!" Jinyoung gathered the others for you to snap their picture. 

"Mwoya? You sound like you're going to somewhere far," Baro said. 

You just smiled as you heard him. "Okay, now. 1, 2, 3! Kimchi~!" you said and snapped the picture. 

Later, they were called to perform. You smiled to Jinyoung before he left for the stage. A loud sound of the music was heard. 

"Oh, it's 'Tried To Walk'," you said and listened to their singing from the back. You looked down, to the floor. Recalling what had happened since last year. 

 

#flashback# 

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jinyoung got angry at you after he heard what had happened from Baro. 

"I'm doing this for you! Can't you understand?" you were stressed too. Your voice was loud enough to make the other members suddenly stopped their practice. Sandeul stopped the music from the laptop. 

"Hey, calm down," Baro said to you.  

"I-I'm sorry for raising my voice to you. But please, can't you think about it? It's for this group's sake," you said, trying to persuade Jinyoung. 

CNU approached Baro while wiping his sweat with a towel, "Yah!" he hit Baro's back, "What happened?" he asked. Baro then told the others about it.

"Hyung, I think it's better this way. You just need to hang in there for one more year.  _____, Baro and I will graduate next year. We can still practice together without  having to worry about this case. Until then, this group will be disbanded and you'll be free," Gongchan said, giving his opinion.

Sandeul nodded, "Let's hang in there until then, ok?" he tried to calm Jinyoung down. 

"Yeah. Let them believe that Baro and ______ are dating and we know that it's not real. After the school ends, you can still have that lovey dovey moments together at home," CNU said. 

"L-lovey dovey what?" you blushed. "Nothing will happen anyway," you mumbled.

"Ish!" Jinyoung seemed irritated. He scratched the back of his head while walking back and forth, thinking about it. "Arasseo! I think I should put my trust on both of you. So, you guys need to be really careful with this one. I'll discuss with the teachers about this matter later. I'm sure they will understand" Jinyoung finally agreed with the plan. 

You automatically smiled looking at Jinyoung, "Jongmal?! Phew, now that it's settle then". You continued, "Sunbae~ you are jealous of Baro, aren't you?" you . 

"A-ani!" Jinyoung quickly walked to the laptop that was put in the corner of the room and played the song that they needed to practice. "I'm just worried he'll take advantage of you! You will be thanking me later for what I'm doing now which is protecting you from him!" he said loudly as the music was already started. 

"M-mwo?! Yah~ Lee ______. Your husband is really 'nice'~" Baro was being sarcasm. You just laughed about it. 

 

#flashback ends#

 

"So then, we sticked to the plan. Everyday, we had to deceive the others in order to keep the truth sealed. Everyday passed like usual. I spent my time in school mostly with Baro but at times I visit B1A4 in the practice room. Me and Baro did what we usually did, hanging out together, finished our homework together. As for Jinyoung, we became close to each other day by day. Except that we haven't reached the level of the ultimate skinship yet since we have agreed to be careful. After Jinyoung had graduated, he took over the company. He learned what he had to with the help of his father's working partners and of course, from the employees as well," you were in your deep thought. 

 

 

xoxoxo

 

 

The sunshine that struck in through the window had made you to wake up on your own, before the alarm of your phone started to ring. You took your phone and checked if there was any notifications came in, also not to forget to turn off the alarm. You woke up from bed and stretched your body, "Ummhhhh~~!"

Jinyoung who was in his deep sleep was awaken by your voice. He slowly opened his small eyes and looked at your direction, "You wake up early," he said. He woke up, but still sitting on the bed with the blanket covered the half of his lower body. He yawned while his right finger rubbed his right eye. 

"Hm?" you turned to look at him while still stretching your body. "I can't sleep anymore. Go back to your sleep. I want to pack up my stuffs and I'll pack yours too," you said. 

"Oh, geurae?" he then put his head onto the pillow again and closed his eyes, "Wake me up again in 30 minutes, ok?" 

"Okay," you answered short."Today is the day that me and Jinyoung are going to New York. We planned to live there for awhile. Since Jinyoung has taking over the company of his father now, he's needed there, at the headquater in New York. So, rather than going back and forth, Jinyoung wanted me to further my study there, together with him. How could I resist such offer? Jinyoung is going to work and study at the same time. He asked me to only focus on my study and let him take care of the rest". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was at the airport. You already went to your parents' house to meet them before you left for New York. Since you did not want to bother them to go to the airport, so you went to see them instead.

Both of you were waiting there, at the airport, for awhile but it was the time for both of you to leave. 

"Let's go," Jinyoung said, already standing up while taking the bags. 

You still weren't moving from your seat. You were spacing out.

"Wae geurae? You were like this since last night," Jinyoung said while looking at you. 

"E-eh?" you looked at him. "What makes you said that?" you asked.

He frowned, "You know, like, there's something bothering you". 

You let out a deep sigh and looked down. "I didn't tell Baro anything about this. It was difficult for me to tell him. I feel sad to leave everyone here," you thought. You looked at Jinyoung again and smiled, "We better go now before we miss the flight". You stood up and took your bag. 

"Yah, Lee ______!!!" you heard someone called out your name before you were about to walk away. 

You quickly turned around. "Baro-ya!!" you were surprised to see him there. 

Baro ran, approaching you and Jinyoung. He glared at you, "How could you?!" 

"B-baro-ya! How did you know?" you asked.

"I told him about it," Jinyoung said.

You looked at Jinyoung. Your view then changed to Baro. Every moments between you and Baro suddenly flashbacked in your head. "I am really thankful for you, Baro. Thank you so much. I can never tell you how grateful I am to have you as my best friend for all this time," the tears that you tried to hold back finally dropped down to your cheeks.

He swallowed hard. "Yah! Neo paboya?! Why are you talking like this will be the last time we'll ever meet?!" Baro seemed like he was trying to hold back from crying as well. He then hugged you. He looked at Jinyoung who was standing behind you, watching you and him. "You still remember what I said, right? I will get you back if he treats you badly. Just inform me anytime, I'll go to you in a speed of light! Arasseo?!" 

"Yah, do you wanna die? I heard you clearly enough!" Jinyoung glared at Baro. 

You then laughed and so did Baro. Grabbing the side both of your shoulders, Baro slowly pushed you, making you apart from him. "I'm sad about you, leaving here. I will miss hanging out with you," he said while wiping your tears. "Now, go. You have a new journey awaiting for you. I want to be the first one to know about the good news," he grinned.

"Good news?" your mind was blank.

"It would be really nice if you got twins!" he said again.

"W-whaaaatt?!" your face turned red after you understood what he was talking about. 

Baro laughed seeing your reaction. "Take care of yourself. Don't do anything stupid," he said.

You smiled, "Oh.. Till we meet again, Baro". You waved at him and then took Jinyoung's hand, leaving Baro behind. 

 

 

SEVERAL YEARS LATER...

 

 

"Yah! Mirae-ah! Junho-ah!" Jinyoung seemed to be catching his breath. "Appa's hands will fall off if you guys keep pulling it like that. Then I won't be handsome anymore. Then your mom might be running away to Baro. It's possible since that dude hasn't married yet! Oh gosh! I can't imagine that happen!" Jinyoung mumbled.

"Appa! Promise me that you'll buy a Barbie for me, nae??" Mirae tried to persuade his father. 

"Oh oh...! I promise. But not now Mirae-ah," he said. 

On the other side, Mirae's twin brother was fussing over about a robot that he wanted for his collection.

Jinyoung shook his head and let out a deep sigh, "Nae nae...We'll go to the mall tomorrow with omma. Aigoo..you kids  are so impatient".

You had just went out from the nearby toilet. You laughed as you saw them. 

"What took you so long?? Your husband here almost got his hand fall off," Jinyoung said as soon as he saw you. He seemed to be quite tired.

"Omma~!!" Both Mirae and Junho ran to you. 

It was at Jinyoung's office. Jinyoung decided to stop by for awhile to take his phone that he left in his room earlier. After he took it, you left the kids with him so that you could go to the toilet. 

You kept laughing, "Gomawo. For looking after them," you laid a kiss on Jinyoung's cheek. 

Jinyoung shyly smiled for that. 

"Me too! Me too!" Junho said to you. 

"Omma! A kiss for me too!" Mirae added.

You smiled and squated down, "One for you and one for you too~!" you kissed both of them on their lips. 

Jinyoung frowned, "Mwoya igae?! I only got a kiss on the cheek! Hey come on~ We are in America~ No one gives a damn about it".

You stood up while both of your hands were holding the kids' hands. You looked at Jinyoung, "Hmm~~ I think about giving you more when we get home later. But let's off to the restaurant first. Those guys must be waiting for us!" you said and smiled.

"You better not to forget about what you said~" 

You nodded, "If I forget, remind me then," you laughed. Jinyoung just smiled and took Mirae's hand. So, you were holding Junho's hand while Jinyoung was holding Mirae's. All of you then left the place.

 

 

 

A bright smile was shown on your face as soon as you saw him. "Baro!!" 

"Oh, hey!!" Baro waved his hands from the table. There were Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU as well at the round big table. 

Bringing your kids to the table, you greeted everyone. 

"Baro-samchon!" Mirae and Junho hugged Baro. 

"Aigoo~!! You guys are getting taller. In 10 years, you guys might be taller than me," Baro said, seemed so happy to see the kids. 

Everyone took their seats. You looked at a girl who sat next to Baro. She bowed to you and smiled, and you did the same to her. "Who is she?" you asked, being curious.

"Ah, introducing, this is Yoon Hae Ra. She is my fiancee. In three months, we'll get married. I'm sure to contact all of you again," Baro explained. That girl was smiling.

"Omo! Jongmal?! Chukahae~!! Nice to meet you Hae Ra-shi.." you were happy to hear the good news. 

"At last! I can sleep well starting tonight!" Jinyoung said. The other members were laughing to hear that from Jinyoung. Hae Ra who did not know anything seemed to be quite confused.

You shook your head and looked at Jinyoung who sat besides you. "You know that I only love you, oppa," you whispered to him. "After practising for years, at last I can call him that". 

He whispered back, "I know. I just want to make you say that".  You let out a small laugh and shook your head again. 

"Take care of Baro well, okay?" you said to Hae Ra. 

"I will," she smiled. "By the way, I heard a lot about you from him".

"Oh, really? Is it about good things?" you asked.

"He only told the good ones," she said. 

"Aha~" you nodded while looking at Baro, "I really appreaciate that, Baro," you said and smiled. 

Baro just chuckled. 

"Omma, Baro-samchon is getting married to that lady over there?" Mirae asked. 

"Oh, Mirae-ah. Wae?"

Mirae pouted. "I want to be his bride in the future.." 

"Omona!" you were shocked. "Mirae-ah, you like Baro-samchon?" you were holding your laugh. 

Mirae slowly nodded.

"Andwae andwae! Not him!" Jinyoung said. "I'm telling you, Mirae-ah~ I'm not going to approve him".

"Ah, hyung! It hurts me to hear that!" Baro pouted. 

Mirae glared at his dad, "Appa, you're always jealous of Baro-samchon!"

"What?" Jinyoung looked at her.

"Omma said that and I think it's true!" Mirae was angry at Jinyoung.

You nodded, "I was telling the truth. She could even see it's happening here," you said. 

"I can't believe it. From mom to the daughter...how could both of them like the same person?" Jinyoung mumbled. 

Baro then smiled looking at Mirae, "I wish I could be your groom too. But Mirae-ah, you will meet so many amazing people as you're growing up. You will get married to an amazing guy, even more amazing than me," Baro said.

"Arasseo, samchon.." Mirae smiled again after listening the advice from Baro.

 You carressed Mirae's hair. 

"Kwaenchana, Mirae-ah! Gongchan-samchon is here for you!" Gongchan did his aegyo.

"What do think I am? Will I let my beautiful daughter married to an old ajusshi in the future?" Jinyoung said again.

"Eyyy, hyung. I think you're over protecting your kids," Gongchan said.

The scene made everyone laughed. The dinner was served and all of you were chatting like there was no tomorrow. 

 

THE END 

 

So in the end, Baro is getting married to Hae Ra <3 You and Jinyoung got a twins like what Baro had wished :) 
Actually I was short on ideas, but I don't want to delay this anymore. So, yeah, here it is. The ending for this fanfic. 
Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, spellings, etc. Thank you for my lovely subscribers. Thank you for everything! 
Check out my other stories. Pleaseeeeee, drop your comments down below so that I know what you think about this story XD 
Annyeong~ *wave my hand*