Secret Revealed

My Secret Husband

“I-I-I’m s-s-sorry Master. B-but I-I-I really don’t know,” one of the maids showed her fear, answering Jinyoung’s question.

Jinyoung quickly dashed to the school “Her clothes are gone. I tried to call her, but I still couldn’t reach her. Even her family doesn’t know where she is! Where are you, _____?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, you met Hannah at the back of the school.

“I can see that you’re not wearing your uniform today. It seems that you’re ready to go,” Hannah started the conversation.

“Are you sure about this, Hannah?”

“No worries. Jinyoung is for me to concern now. You have nothing to do with him anymore,” she smiled.

“What is going on here?” Baro suddenly appeared at the scene.

“Baro!” you were shocked to see him in that situation. “W-why are you here?”

“I overheard Hannah’s conversation through the phone when she was outside of the class. I smelt something fishy, so I followed her,” Baro explained.

Hannah smirked, “Well, since you’re here now, you’ll be able to know something interesting”.

“Hannah, don’t say that you’re going to…….” you started to get anxious.

“Nae! It’s like what you think, _____. Untill when are you going to hide it from him?”

“Hajima Hannah!! Don’t say anything!!” you went panic. “No! Not like this!”

Baro was in confusion, “_____-ah, wae?”

“B-Baro!! Please, go back to your class, nae?! I will meet you, later,” you begged.

“Yah, Cha Baro! Don’t be stupid because of her. You, as the person who is close to her should have known about this earlier! Are you going to let her to fool you forever??” Hannah tried to influence Baro.  

You looked at Baro, “Baro-ya, jebal!”

Baro seemed not want to move away from there. He did not even look at you and just stared at Hannah, “Tell me what you know”.

“Baro!!” you shouted.

“She’s married,” Hannah said.

“Mwo??” Baro frowned.

You looked down to the ground, couldn’t look at Baro in the eye.

“Can’t think that who is her husband?” Hannah asked.

“Is it……..is it Jinyoung hyung?” Baro seemed to know the answer.

“Bingo! But don’t worry, Baro. You can have her, since I’m going to take care of Jinyoung oppa now,” Hannah said.

Baro looked at you while talking to Hannah, “What do you mean?”

“She’s leaving,” Hannah was in a happy mood.

“Are you kidding me Kim Hannah?!” anger was shown on Jinyoung’s face.

That smile of Kim Hannah was fading when Jinyoung suddenly entered the area.

You quickly lifted up your head to see Jinyoung, “Sunbae..”

“O-oppa!” Hannah was completely in panic. “Did you hear everything?!”

“Every single words of yours, Hannah” Jinyoung said.

Kim Hannah had lost for words.

“I never expect you to be like this. Where is the Kim Hannah that I know?!”

“Oppa, you married her! Don’t you get it?! It’s supposed that I’m the one who should be your bride, not her!” Hannah cried.

“At least my dad found me someone who has a nice heart”.

“Oppa..” Hannah’s cheeks were wet in tears. “But I’m the one who can make you happy”.

“You want to make me happy? You know what, I’m happy when I’m with her. If she leaves, what do you think will happen to me?”

She looked at Jinyoung, “She’s not the one for you, oppa! Trust me! Ajusshi did a mistake! He wasn’t thinking straight before,”

*Pang!* A slap was laid on Hannah’s cheek. “O-oppa..” Hannah touched her cheek.

“Are you blaming my dad now?! How dare you!” Jinyoung was so mad that he actually got a shock from slapping Hannah’s face. “Look Hannah. I’m sorry about that. Now, go away from here! Go back to where you came from. I don’t want to see your face again”.

Hannah closed her ears, “Andwae! This is not happening! This is just a bad dream. I’ll wake up soon…I’ll wake up soon!” she was speaking to herself.

Jinyoung quickly approached you and grabbed tight your hand.

“S-sunbae!”

Jinyoung was trying to drag you away, “Gaja”.

You would not move from there, “Where are you taking me???”

“Let’s go home now! Let’s go back to our house! I’m not going to let you go!”.

“Sunbae, you’re hurting me!” you yelled.

Slowly, Jinyoung let off your hand, “M-mianhae,” he apologized. He sighed. “This is driving me crazy, jinjja!!”

“Both of you, are married for real?!” Baro who was still standing there, looking straight at you in disbelief.

“Baro-ya…” you did not know how to explain.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung walked to Hannah and pulled her hand, “You should have regretted for being like this. Don’t use me as your excuse”. While taking Hannah, Jinyoung walked passed you and stopped, “And you, _______, I’ll wait for you at the gate”. He then left the area with Hannah, leaving you with Baro.

Then, it was only you and Baro there.

“Mind to explain everything?” Baro was ready to hear the truth.

“Jinyoung’s father chose me to marry Jinyoung. At that time, my family had a hard time. Yes, it was because of money. You know that my family was poor. But Jinyoung’s father made a deal that I have to marry Jinyoung sunbae within the 3 days and then he will get all of his properties. But if he didn’t do that, the properties will be given to me. And yeah, we ended up marrying each other,” you started your story.

Baro was frowning, “Wae?! Why didn’t you come to me?!”

“What for?! Asking you for money? How could I? I’m really sorry for not telling you this earlier. It was hard for me because I used to have feelings for you. But now, I realize that I have to protect and take care of my family. Jinyoung sunbae is my husband now which is also my family. I hope you understand this, Baro”.

Baro looked down for a while, being silent. He then lifted his head with a smile on his face, “I’d be too stupid if I couldn’t understand that”. He walked towards you, “I will forgive you this time,” he messed your hair.

You looked at him with a bright expression, “Baro-ya!” you automatically hugged him, “Gomawo!!!”

He hugged you back, “But if he would break your heart in the future, I’m going to take you from him”.

You quickly let go of the hug, “E-err..”

“I’m just kidding!” he laughed. “So, are you leaving?”

“N-nae? Umm…yeah. I was about to do that. But the situation is totally different now. I’ll stay,” you smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you keep staring at me? Why don’t you just eat your food instead?” you broke the silence. Both you and Jinyoung were at the dining table, facing each other.

“I still can’t believe it. You were leaving me!” he gave you his frustrated look.

You grinned awkwardly, “But I’m still here”.

“Do you even know that I’ve been searching for you everywhere?”

“Seriously? Hmm…” you looked down. “I’m sorry for what has happened today”.

“I might have to tie you on the bed tonight,” he said.

Hearing that made you choke. You quickly reached a glass of water and drank it. “What?!”

“Yeah. Who knows you would run away again. Wait,” he looked at your face and suddenly he smirked. “Were you thinking something dirty?”

“W-what are you saying?!”

“Your face is red. Aha~ So, you really think about ‘something’ huh?” he teased you.

“Ridiculous!” you quickly stood up, “I’m done here”.

“Hey, I’m just kidding. Sit. I don’t want to eat alone here,” Jinyoung started taking some side dishes and put onto his bowl of rice.

While looking at him, you sat down again on your earlier seat.

“Later, don’t sleep on the couch”.

“Nae? Where should I sleep then? In the guest room?”

“Yah! Are you playing innocent? Just sleep next to me, pabo!”

“Andwae! I might not fall asleep later”.

“If you sleep in the guest room, you’re dead!” Jinyoung ate a spoonful of rice and left the dining table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pillow was in your hug. From the couch, you were looking at Jinyoung who was sleeping on his comfy bed *gulp* I don’t think I can do this,” you were worried. “Okay, ____. You're just going to sleep and he’s dead in his sleep too. I’ll get up earlier than usual. Arasseo! That’s what I’m going to do”.

You tipped toed to the bed and slowly sat on the bed. You tried not to awake him from his sleep. You carefully lay down on the bed. You faced the ceiling, “Okay, now I’m really worried. This bed feels too comfortable that I don’t know whether I can wake up or not tomorrow”.

“____-ah~” a whispering voice was heard just near your ear. You could feel that a hand was hugging you on your waist.

“S-sunbae…” you were frozen.

“So, you actually wants to sleep besides me, huh?”.

You slightly looked to your side, to Jinyoung. He was really closed to you. He was facing you with his eyes opened.

“I thought you’ve already fallen asleep”.

“I was waiting for you”.

"Thank you for coming into my life, ____".

You let out an awkward laugh. You then smiled, “You should thank your dad. He’s such a nice man”.

“His son is better, don’t you think so? And more handsome,” he laughed.

“Are you kidding me? Your dad was handsome too when he was young. But he still looked handsome when he was old”.

“Yeah. I’ll be like that too. I will still look handsome when I’m old,” he smiled.

“Stop talking in your dream. Go back to sleep, sunbae,” you joked.

"____-ah..." he looked at you. "We’ll be together and grow old together. We are in this together. No matter what happen, I’ll be right next to you”.

“To be frank, I’m still worried”.

“Everything’s going to be just fine. Trust me. Now, let’s sleep,” Jinyoung said, trying to make you forgot about your worries.

“Jalja..”

“Can I kiss you?” Jinyoung kept teasing you. 

“Mwo?!”

“We should probably think of making a baby”.

“SUNBAE!” you felt really hot for a sudden.

“Hahaha! I’m just kidding. Jalja..” he let off the hug and closed his eyes.

 

xoxoxo

 

“What happened? Are they really married?!”
“Heol~I can’t believe it”.
“Is it just a rumor???”.
“Is this a joke? It’s not funny at all! How come a girl like her could marry our Jinyoung?!”
“Yah, are you sure it’s true? Maybe it’s just her imagination because she likes Jinyoung so much”.
“She is sick!”

While you were walking in your school area, those were some of the comments that you heard. Everyone was looking at you. Some of them especially girls were looking at you like you were the smelly garbage that annoyed them. I knew this is going to happen”.  Ignoring everyone, you just walked to your class, but ended up being blocked by some of the girls.

“Who are you to be with Jinyoung sunbae?!” one of the girls said.

You looked at her, “What are you talking about? Give me a way please. I want to get into the class”.

“Yah!” another girl pushed you and made you fell on the floor. She then pulled your hair, “An ugly duckling like you for Jinyoung? Never!” 

 

To be continued...

 

Hi there lovely subcribers ! ! Late update , I know >< So, forgive me xD 
It's a longer update this time (I think so) . May to give your comments for this chapter ? I want to know your opinion . Is it boring ? This story is going to finish soon ~