Doe Eyes. (Luhan)

The Watch of Fate

There it was, the book you were searching for, all through the library. Your friends had suggested a “very well written” book named, ‘Edenbrooke’.

As you tried reaching for it, you noticed your watch which read “00mins.30sec.” You smiled to yourself and went back to reaching for the book. It was on shelf which was placed rather high. A little too high for your reach. You weren’t exactly a tall person, but you weren’t too short either. As you continued struggling with getting your book, you felt a warm body press against your back. This person’s hand seemed to be able to reach the same book you’ve been wanting. The hand finally caught hold of the book and brought it down. You turned around to claim the book, when your eyes met with his. He had doe eyes. He looked pretty for a guy. His hair perfectly falling over his forehead. He had black and shiny hair. His hair made you want to run your fingers through it. His eyes were hypnotizing. He wasn’t too tall himself. He looked like an innocent child more like it. He smiled at you handing the book in your direction. When you snapped back to reality, you heard both your watch and his watch beeping. Your eyes widened out of embarrassment. ‘What an awkward encounter’ you thought. He waved his hand in front of your face. “Uhmm... You there?” he questioned. “Sorry, just got carried away... Thank you.” You said gladly accepting the book, smiling. “That’s a nice book I’ve heard.” He said. “I’m Lu Han by the way. And you?” “_____ ______” You smiled.  “Say, ______ I’d like to read that book when you’re done so.. When do you think you’ll finish? I could come back here and borrow it after your returning it.” “I’ll be able to return it, the day after” You replied politely. “Great. Just out of curiosity... Do you... Like romance novels?” He asked. You nodded, gleaming. “I’ve always thought that, if I can’t have an actual relationship...” “Then I could always imagine one...” Lu Han completed. You both laughed at how the both of you had the same mentality. It was true. You weren’t so popular with the boys at school or University, so your alternate choice was reading these books. They just make you feel great about yourself because most of the time you can relate to the protagonist. And hell, if the protagonist finds love then so can you. “I’ll see you day after then?” Lu Han interrupted your thoughts. You nodded and smiled at him.

It’s the day you were to meet him again. Your soul mate, Lu Han. You had picked another book to read and were seated at desk in the library, waiting for him.

“Is this seat taken?” You looked up from your book to respond, and there stood Lu Han. He chuckled a little. You smiled, “Nope. Here’s the book” You said holding out the book. “Well, I’ve been meaning to ask... How about some coffee?” Lu Han asked. You blushed and replied, “Uhmm... Sure...  If it’s no trouble.” You said, stuttering a little. And for once you were thankful for your height, because of which you finally found someone who’d be there for you.