Proved Wrong (Kyungsoo)

The Watch of Fate

You were standing against a wall in the school library, searching for a good book to read from the shelf next to you, when you heard your watch beeping, and as you looked up, your eyes were met with another set of bodacious eyes. The boy was smiling down at you. You were a “newbie” to this school. The boy wasn’t too tall for a guy, but definitely taller than you. He had neat black hair, combed to one side. His parting shown clearly. His mouth in the shape of a heart, which made you fall for him more. For minute, you were drifting into oblivion, into this perfect world where only you and he existed. He seemed so perfect. Milky white skin, and oh! His cheeks so squishy. You couldn’t decide if he was cute or beautiful… You  weren’t able to find the perfect adjective for him. He seemed rather flawless. You continued staring until you realized his face was contorting to an expression of being puzzled. “Oi… You there… My supposed soul mate… Are you alright?” He waved a hand in front of your face. You were shaken out of your thoughts because of his gesture.

“Oh.. Uhm..” You cleared your throat, trying to seem less dreamy and more sophisticated. “Sorry about that.. Didn’t get enough sleep last night..” You lied, looking down at your feet. “You’re bad at lieing.” He chuckled. "What’s your name?" He asked politely and expectantly. “____________ ___________” You answered. “Well, ________, I’m Do Kyungsoo. My friends call me D.O, ‘cuz they think it’s cool or something.” “Kyungsoo-ssi doesn’t seem like the cool type. You look adorable.” You said, meaning to tease. “Really?” Kyungsoo said, with a change in his tone. Suddenly he slammed his hands against the wall you were leaning on, on either side of your head. He wore a smirk, “Mind if I show you another side of me?” You nodded, unsure of what he meant. He leaned in, closing the space between you two. His lips crashed against yours, but the kiss wasn’t exactly rough. It was gentle and needy at the same time, it was warm, wet and it made you fall for him, harder. The kiss, to describe in one word, was perfect. Your lips parted from each other’s after what seemed like, for ever, but was only merely five seconds. As he parted, you were gasping for breath. “Now then, I’m not cool you say?” You vigorously shook your head, causing the cute Kyungsoo to return and he was chuckling, this time. You had never been kissed before, but this was surely, the best first-kiss you could ever have. 

[A/n: I've been very sick lately, but recovering.. Again... Anyways, I haven't proof read it yet.. So please ignore the errors. I've started a new fiction, this one will have in it.. ;) And it's very different from any of my previous fics. Please do check it out : Breaking Walls of Insecurities 

Please comment, vote and subscribe for both. Thank You! (^^)]