Pranks and Partying

The Watch of Fate

It was yet another party your friend had dragged you to. The only person you knew in that whole  crowd was your friend. “__________, You will love Jongdae. He is so your style!” You gave your friend a glare, showing her how annoyed you were because she’d always drag you and leave you alone.

You ended up all alone, again. Your friend as usual, hitting on random guys. You sat on a chair, beside the pool. You had no intentions of swimming since you came unprepared. With the booming music, you were hardly able to hear your watch beeping. But, you did end up hearing it. And that’s when you notice a young man who seemed to be a year elder or so, standing with two drinks, beside your chair. “Want some?” He asked, handing out a fancy glass in your direction. You smiled politely at him and took hold of the glass. He smiled back. He pointed at the chair beside yours as if to ask, “Mind if I sit there?” You nodded. “Jongdae.” He simply said. Remembering your friend’s statement from earlier, you replied, “________ _________.” “Are you here alone?” You shook your head. “My friend dragged me along. As usual.” You added. He chuckled at your annoyed self. Just then, he looked behind you and shook his head. He then abruptly stood up and hugged you in a hurry. And then you heard water splash against Jongdae’s back.  He let go of you and apologized. Though you were disappointed with the loss of contact, you assured him, it was alright. He turned and you saw three other handsome young men. You stood up to seem polite. Chen wrapped a protective arm around your waist. “Yah, Jongdae, who’s this? She’s pretty.” Jongdae was slightly pissed off at his friends’ rowdy behavior. “Yah. I told you not to put this prank to action on her.” “Wow, you must be special. Our hyung’s never been against a prank, or even this protective over anyone.” They all were teasing the two of you. This, in turn made you blush. To think , Jongdae would get mad at his friends for you and only you. You felt a warm feeling emitted from your stomach. You smiled to yourself. “Hyung, your girl’s blushing. Why intimidate her so much?” one of them spoke. Jongdae just laughed, and ran to give the boy a headlock. You giggled at his childish behavior, and found it rather cute. “So then you’re hyung’s soul mate?” The other spoke up. You nodded, quite shy. He ruffled your hair. And Jongdae, noticing this, slapped the boy’s arm. “Yah, no one touches her. You hear me? No pranks. She’s mine.” Jongdae said, with a demanding voice. The three boys shrugged and nodded in reply. “Why not get out of here and spend some time alone, getting to know each other.” Jongdae suggested. You nodded. You figured you could call your friend and let her know of your disappearance later.  He intertwined his fingers with yours, dragging you away from the boisterous place. You knew being with Jongdae means many more adventures and more fun. You couldn’t help but admit how thankful you were to your friend for bringing you to the party, and finally the watch for spotting him.  

[A/n: Yes, I finally have finished. Fuu~ this hospital isn't so bad.. Atleast they have a TV.. :3 keke~ Anyways, I haven't proof read this either, so once again, please ignore the errors. Now that this is over, my new fic: Breaking Walls of Insecurities has my undivided attention. I will try my best to update it everyday, starting tomorrow. Trust me, it's very interesting. Please do give it a read. (^^) thank you. Hope ya'll liked this series. please comment, vote and subscribe for both! :) ]