Chapter 02 The Arrangement

The Secret of The Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She's... Wow!!”

The compliment escaped from Kris's mouth so as other students when they saw Jin Ah from the class 3rd floor above. Woobin glanced at the princess and the so-called bodyguard. They seemed so relaxed, sitting on a bench in the campus park. Princess Jin Ah looked cheery as always, he saw her waving to the boys in his class while they were trying to take a picture of her.  Woobin then smirked at Kris's goofy face then playfully put cheese cake that he got as a present from a fangirl.

He had to admit Kris was right. Princess Jin Ah is one of the most beautiful princess Korea had ever had. He's pretty sure she can be miss Korea or even Miss Universe. She never lost her smile ever since the day 1 eventhough many people surrounded her.

"Ckckck... I think you got yourself a rival, Woobin."

Without seeing, he knocked Eunji's head with a thick book. She cringed in pain but smiled anyway. Eunji moved closer and stared at Woobin's eyes with her small eyes stretched wide.

"You feel threatened by the Princess, aren't you?"

He flicked Eunji's forehead.

"No way. I'm still no. 1 in this faculty. Look there..."

Eunji looked behind her and saw girls lining at the door with a present.

"While it's not even valentine's day..." He bragged.

Eunji made a gesture like she was going to throw up.

"Your self confidence sometimes makes me want to scratch you off from my BFF list." Said Kris suddenly behind Woobin's back.

"But then again... I won't be able to see your 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO and drove it if you're not my friend..."

"That's the point." Said Woobin, nodding his head in agreement and actually felt proud.

"Where else could I find friends like you, huh?" He said, grabbing both of them.

For Woobin, the two of them was the only friend he wanted to have. He liked Kris because he's such a straightforward guy. A bit flamboyant, and liked to throw straight to-the-point words like Woobin, but he's the calmer type. He didn't mind saying anything like that. Woobin much prefer this type of person rather than a person who liked to kiss his and tried to him by saying good things in front of him. And Eunji was a childhood friend to Woobin. She's the one who didn't care about what reputation he had and the only girl who dared smacking his head. Woobin adored her and sometimes made a few scenes when he knew that Eunji's past boyfriend had hurt her.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." Asked Eunji then grabbed both of them.

"You can eat all of my chocolate and cakes. I don't need those."

He said, obviously dislike having to go to the cafeteria.

"Come on, today's menu are sooo delicious. The head chef cooked those himself. Yum yum!!!" Said Kris, also dragged Woobin by the hand.

They arrived at the cafeteria where most of the seats are full, except for one table.

"Ya... You don't wanna eat?"

Woobin just waved his hand and dropped his big body to the leather chair. He looked around and saw everyone was busy with their food. But then his eyes met a certain skinny guy that he bullied a couple days ago. He smiled while talking on his phone, holding a tray with food on his other hand.

"Arasso, eomma... Ne, i'm going to class now. No, of course i'll be home by noon. Ne, appa called me earlier, he'll have dinner with us too. Ne, I love you, eomma..."

The guy hung up the phone just before Woobin tripped him until he fell down the floor with all of his breakfast.

"Watch out will you? My precious shirt might be spilled by that." He said, smirking while pointing at the food that messed up on the floor. The guy didn't say anything and just silently picked up the food.

Woobin squatted and look at him with menacing eyes.

"Ya... I don't like seeing your face. I told you before right?"

The guy just kept picking up his food without looking once at woobin. He patted the guy's head with force.

"If someone is talking to you, you should look at him in the eyes. Hmm?"

Woobin forcefully turned the guy's head into his direction. The guy avoided looking into woobin's eyes, and shaking with fear.

"Don't be a , eo?"

Suddenly Woobin felt a pang in his left side of his head. He looked at under his feet and saw a coffee can, still unopened, but already dent because of the collition to his head.

He looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter