Chapter 7 Conflicted Feelings

The Secret of The Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is he talking about?

She frowned. Her brain started to digest what he was saying.

What? New target? Does it mean he’s gonna bully me from now on?

“The hell-...”

Woobin laughed at Yujin's lost of words.

“Why? Cat got your tongue?”

She felt herself blushed before she let out her laugh. An awkward one.

“Nice joke, hahaha...”

“I'm dea~dly serious.” He said with playful tone.

“And you expect me to believe that? Come on...” Yujin felt a little tremble on her voice but she still kept her poker face on.

“Hmm~ I don’t care if you believe me or not.”

“It’s not funny. What are you going to do, huh?”

“You'll see...” He winked and walked further from her to go back to the dinner table.

“Be prepared.” He said for the last time before he closed the door.

 


“He's crazy. He's deadly psycho.”

Jinah seemed to think of something while Yujin just rant on about Woobin. It was a week after the destined dinner and they hadn’t seen Woobin again. Maybe because their classes didn’t match but aside from that, they hadn’t even met at any location in the campus.

“What was he saying? I’m gonna be his new target? So.. he decided to bully me? Hah… Just watch if he ever laid his hands on me. He definitely doesn’t know whom he dealing with. You’re gonna help me on this one, right Jinah?”

“Yujin-ah...”

“What?” She snapped at Jinah, who put her chin on her palms.

“Could it be.. That he already knew about us? About who you are?”

“Nonsense. Father had made a deal. No one ever knew about this cover except the people in the house and Secretary Gong. They're all loyal servant to my Father, they'd never do that.”

“Maybe It was your father himself? Did he happen to slip this info to your future parents-in-law?”
“They're not my in laws, God!! I'll never marry him.” Yujin said confidently. She took out books from her locker and passed it to Jinah.

“Let's go. We've got class in 30 minutes.” She said. Yujin locked her arms to Jinah and dragged her to the class.
“Yujin-ah, can we just act like a bodyguard and the master? Just for now.” Jinah said while releasing her arm from Jinah.

“Why?” Yujin looked at Jinah with confused look.

“That person said that we looked too close, almost unlike any other bodyguard-master relationship. You said that to me, right? I think we shouldn’t attract any more of his attention. I’ll help you get more info of him.”

Yujin frowned.

“My sense is probably right. He knows something about us.” Yujin mumbled.

“For now, let's just walk in usual. I'll walk a few steps ahead you.” Said Jinah before she wave to a certain girl.

They then went to the class and came out just in time for lunch. A few fan boys of Jinah followed behind Jinah and Yujin to the cafeteria. A few people though threw disgusted look to Yujin. Female, mostly. She couldn’t find any reason why they hated her for stood up against bullying. But then again, most people were like silent bullies by doing nothing about Woobin’s act.

“You find us a seat. I'll bring us lunch.” Said Yujin to Jinah. Jinah nodded.

“Okay.”

“I didn't know you take orders from your bodyguard, Princess.”

Both of them shocked and immediately turned their heads back. Jinah even let out a little yelp. They saw someone whom Yujin hated so much. The one and only Kim Woobin, with two of his friends whom Yujin didn't know of.

“You can't expect the Princess brings her food alone, yet for her bodyguard right? Don't exaggerate things, Woobin.” Said a cute girl with brown long hair and bangs. She smiled to Jinah and took her hand.

“I'm Eunji, this is Kris. We’re kind of stuck up with him. But then again, you’re engaged with him, aren’t you? Our deepest sympathy for you, right Kris?”

The guy, Kris, are in the same height as Woobin but he had a softer look. His blonde hair suited him so well, just like Jinah. Yujin even thought that Jinah would go blond forever because she disliked her natural black hair.

Woobin slapped Eunji's back of the head, earning a pout from her. She shifted her eyes to Yujin.

“I'm Eunji. I know you, by the way. You were right, you know? That guy needs more than a can of coffee to fix his personality.” Eunji tilted her head to Woobin.

“Ya!!” Woobin yelled to Eunji and she just stoked her tongue out.

Yujin suddenly liked this girl. She smiled and replied Eunji's hand and shook it.

“Let's have a seat, Princess. You'll be sitting at my table from now on.” Woobin grabbed Jinah by the shoulder, earning a slight frown from her but she quickly smiled.

“Okay then...”

“Let's go Kris, Eunji. Let her bring our food. Oh, you, bodyguard. I prefer my food to be non spicy and no junk food.”

Yujin felt her blood boiled but she suppressed it. She bowed a little then said,
“At your service, Sir.”

“You guys just go ahead. I'm helping her.” Eunji said straightforwardly, grabbing Yujin's shoulder and hauled her to the food counter. She glanced at Jinah and she nodded once before following Woobin and his friend, Kris.

“How long have you been working with Jinah, Yujin?”

This girl already called Jinah by her first name. She was sure way too friendly, Yujin thought.

“Since we were kids actually... I can't remember. I was brought in by the King when I was a baby and has been living there until now.”

“Oww... Kind of personal bodyguard. You know... Like that was your soul purpose thing. Like you only live to protect Jinah.”

She nodded absently.

“Yeah... Kind of.”

“Oh... Woobin doesn't like kimchi. He prefer anything than that.”

Eunji put down again one of the three bowl of kimchi that Yujin took.

“I'm thinking of stuffing this into his mouth though... Yujin mumbled.” She didn't care about what his friend would think.

“Yeah, I myself forced him to eat chicken feet which he also hates. You should see his face, hahaha...”

Eunji scrunched her face into a cute one, earning a soft chuckle from Yujin. Once again, Eunji surprised her.

“That man is picky when it comes to his meal.”

“He is sure not picky to bully someone.”

“I prefer dislike. He dislikes some people in this school, actually.”

“That’s wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter