Chapter 04 I am Your Bodyguard

The Secret of The Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess Jin Ah....!!!"

She looked up and saw a few college guys yelled while trying to take a picture. She changed her direction to see a blonde girl next to her, smiling while waving to those guys.

"Just a few days since we entered college yet you managed to have so many fans, huh?" She said.

It was true, though. Eventhough the people in South Korea seldomly saw the King and his family again, they still respect and adore the King so much. The Prime Minister who handled the country were also said to always seek for the King's advice. With the help of the ministers, South Korea can become a country with very minimum corruption during the King's era. People became more prosperous than before. But many people also knew that to achieve that, sacrifices should be made. Enemies existed one by one because of The King's bold action, especially when he decided to fire almost 80% of the ministers ruled when he first appointed as King. There were demonstration everywhere, some were trying to protect the King's decision, some thought it was a reckless act. More people loved him, not a few hated him also. And then the kidnapping attempt occured, following a few other murder attempts to him and his family. No wonder people all over the nation desperately wanted to know about the King's family whereabouts after several murder attempts. They went hiding in a place where no one could come through in 10 miles radius. Nobody knew about their activities, how they live, what they ate, anything. Except for the insiders. People could come to that place if they already had permit from Secretary Gong and the King himself. There were only mouth to mouth news from several people who've actually been there, particularly from the Princess' teachers. And eventhough they went inside, they only been brought to one place, the study room where they had to teach the Princess. They only met the King once when he accepted them and they never saw the Prince nor the Queen. But they all said the same thing... that the Princess was so beautiful, modern-like, know about all the update news about the world, and she was a very bright and cheerful girl. She always had her bodyguard beside her all the time and never went anywhere without her. The bodyguard was also said to be a smart young lady, with capability of speaking up to 5 languages, had a broad knowledge and a very good fighter.

"Aww... Don't be so ironic, Yujin-ah.. They are just missing their princess figure."

Yujin sighed and closed her book. She closed her eyes a little and laid on the comfortable bench.

"You have your books?"

"Yap." Jin Ah nodded.

"Mention what class should we take today."

"International Business, Society Relationship, and since we must take one club to attend, I chose Swimming Club."

"Ha...! I bet your fans would be dying to see you wear a bikini."

"It's because you like to swim, you sinical girl... that's why I chose it."

Yujin nodded approvingly. She wanted to get some sleep but suddenly she felt Jin Ah's elbow rubbed her arms. She opened her eyes and looked at her, feeling distracted.

"I see you managed to get an admirer too..." Jin Ah pointed to Yujin's back with her eyes.

Yujin turned around and saw a skinny guy stood not too far away from them. He dressed up like a typical nice guy style, a bright blue buttoned up shirt with black pants and sneakers. He bowed to Jin Ah and smiled at Yujin whom she replied with a bow.

"Go to the cafeteria first. I'll catch up." Said Yujin. She didn't catch Jin Ah's complain and just went straight to him.

"Hai."

"H-hai..." Said the guy nervously. She noticed that he brought two cans of coffee.

"What's the matter?"

He looked nervous. His eyes went back and forth to Yujin and his hands.

"Is there anything that I can help?"

He hesitated but eventually moved closer and took Yujin's hand to give her a can of coffee.

"Thanks.. For that day."

Yujin remembered the first day in campus. She saw him sat on a bench in the park, crying. He seemed so sad and that made her come to him and offered a handkerchief. And she just stood there until he finished crying. He then said thanks and started to talk, asking about what classes did she took and anything else. He was quite a talkative person and he had this cute smile that made everyone will immediately like him.

"Oww... Thanks."

Suddenly the air went awkward again.

"So, I didn't ask you before but... What was going on, that day? You seemed so... Hurt."

Key shook his head and smiled again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter