Chapter 03 His Decision

The Secret of The Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he was told that he's gonna marry a person from royal family, he instantly thought about the incident that day. To that wavy black haired girl with a slight chubby cheeks. To Kim Yu Jin, the Princess' bodyguard. He too was confused why he would suddenly think of that girl. But he was even more confused when his father told him that he had close relationship with the royal family. Who knew that his father actually had a very good relationship with them, and they agreed to marrying their children off. As far as he knew, he never met the King nor his family. His father always introduce him to every person that entered his house. Unless they met in secrecy, outside the house.

Woobin couldn't sleep that night. He thought about this all night. He already knew this was going to happen... That he'll soon going to be married off just like any other heirs. It's all about beneficial relationship after all. His father also experienced that kind of thing. That's why he married his mother, who's an heir of a few five star hotels in Korea. Now that her mother was passed away, Woobin automatically inherited her shares in the company. People said that he was extremely lucky. The heir of an automobile company along with some of five star hotels, plus he had brain, look, and body. No wonder students in his campus, especially women were dying to get into him. All because of his status.

"Oii... Did you hear what I said?"

Woobin snapped back and saw Kris in front of him, waving his hand in front of Woobin's face.

"Mwo?"

"Ah, now you heard me. Can you see me as well?" Joked Kris. Woobin sighed, he put his head on the table.

"Yaa... What happened? Something's wrong?" Asked Kris worried.

"There's a problem again at home? Do you need a place to stay again?"

"Aniya... That's not it. Besides, if I get into trouble, you're the first person to look for before Eunji. Yours are not safe too, ya know?"

"Then what? I rarely see you like this..."

Woobin looked at Kris while his head was still on the desk.

"I'm gonna be married off."

Pffttt... Kris tried to contain his laugh.

"Ya, don't spit on me!!! You little..."

"Huahahaha... Sorry sorry... I know, i should be sympathizing you. But... Ahahaha... I never imagine you'll be in this kind of situation."

"Yeah, me too... I always imagine to marry a beautiful, y, voluptuous young famous actress... And live partying all my life." Woobin imagined with his b eyes.

"Ya, don't marry an actress. My dad said that they were all gold diggers."

"And what's the difference with women in this campus?"

Kris didn't say anything, rather agreed with Woobin on that.

"Ah, forget about it. So, who is it? Samsung Group?"

"Your thought is exactly as mine, but no... It's a royal family. The royal family."

Woobin said while pointing outside the window to the princess who was seen talking to a few people.

Kris didn't say anything. He looked so shocked he just sat there in silent.

"See? I bet that you're gonna be surprised too..."

Kris looked back and forth to Woobin and the Princess.

"Did you say yes?" Asked Kris.

"I can't say no either, can I? You know how my father and what he can do."

Woobin looked at Kris. His face suddenly became serious. He then laughed and patted Kris's shoulder.

"Relax, my friend. I'm not going to give up. You know how I am right? I can't live strict like that. The Life of Royal Family... Blehh... It's gonna be boring."

"At least all people in the whole world will know you. That's gonna be a great benefit for your father's company." Said Kris.

"Ck... Fame is the last thing that I want." He said, looking again at the door and sighed when he saw that few girls still there, pretending to have a fun conversation with her friends when Woobin obviously saw her glancing many times at his direction.

"I'm hungry!!" Said Kris suddenly.

"You want some?"

"I'll pass. I have to think of a way out of this mess world of mine."

"Good luck with that." Said Kris, waving his hand and then got out of the class. Woobin once again put his head on the table. These days he often had headaches, he even consulted to the family's doctor about this. Woobin wondered whether he's already tired of having this kind of life.

"Ehemm... Hai Woobin."

Woobin looked up and saw a very beautiful girl wearing a mini skirt and an orange you-can-see with very... Very high heels. He recognized her as the ul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter