Chapter 01 New Line

The Secret of The Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man woke up from his large, comfortable bed. He tried to adjust his sleepy eyes. Apparently his maid just opened the curtain of his windows so that the sunlight passed through.

He sat on his bed for a perfect 10 minutes before decided to jump from it.

He walked elegantly to his bathroom and took of his white shirt and pajama pants and started to wash off his body. After having a great bath, he came out of his bedroom fresh and sleek.

On his way to his living room downstairs, he met his butler. The 50-years old something always brought a white long napkin on his right hand and he always dressed like any other butler that could be seen in other rich families. The butler bowed to him and asked,

"Good morning, young master... Care for a tea?"

"Yes, please.. The usual one."

The butler bowed again and continued walking. He walked pass the butler but stopped again.

"Father?"

"He's already left to England early in the morning. And Madam is still sleeping in her bed."

He nodded and permitted the butler to go. He went downstairs, passed through his spacious living room, to the garden where a set of table with 4 chairs already there along with croissant and french cake.

He dropped his body roughly on the chair and sighed deeply. He stared at his croissant then sliced it really tiny but didn't seem like he wanted to eat that. He just scarred the cake also before the butler came in with his usual tea.

"Thanks." He sipped the tea and sat there silently.

"Perhaps the breakfast doesn't suit your taste. Should i tell the chef to make another one?"

"No, it's not the food.."

He stared longingly to the fences where he can see the road with people walking by.

"I'm going. And don't wait, I'm gonna be late."

"But today is your schedule for tutoring..."

"Cancel it!!"

He already ran and took his motorcycle key that hung along with his other car keys.

He quickly turned the machine on and started to drive it. After about 20 minutes driving, he arrived in front of a big gate. Written on top of it, with glowy gold and luxurious setup is "Seungri University."

He pulled out his helmet from his head and tossed it to a man that seemed like a guard. He left his motorcycle key still attached and just walked inside. He looked at people, college students, walking around with their branded stuff attached to them like they are in some kind of fashion show.

This is Seungri University, after all. All people in Korea knew this university. But not all of high school graduates wanted to be in here. They all knew why. First, it's only for a high class society people which means either you are a heir of a conglomerate company, or you are an entrepreneur with such an incredulous wealth, you can never enter this university. Doesn't matter if you're incredibly genius, cause in here.. It's all about high class. Most of all people here were desperate enough to show their status as one of the successfull heir in Korea. That's why people could see branded stuff everywhere, and it's obvious since on high school they have been pushed back to wear only uniform.

 And people say the world is cruel. Well, get ready... Because this campus is way crueler than anything else. Especially....

"Ya..."

Woobin looked at a small skinny guy who jumped literally at the voice of a big tall guy calling.

"Eo.. Ne, woobin-ah... A, woobin shi..."

Woobin turned annoyed when he heard what the skinny guy called him.

"Mwo? You called me what? You think you and I are close?"

"A-ani...yo. Aniyo, woobin shi... I'm sorry." Said the guy, squeaking.

He grabbed the skinny man's hair so hard, the man literally screamed in pain. He smacked the guy's head a bit hard everyone could see his forehead was getting red.

"Dare say my name again like that, I'll make sure you'll never see sunlight again."

"I'm sorry.. Please, don't hurt..."

Woobin tossed his head and he fell down the floor. He ran as fast as possible, not caring about everyone's laughing.

"You realize that he's a chaebol who owned a large sum of famous five star restaurants in seoul, right?"

Woobin looked back and saw a guy, just a few cm shorter than him, light brown hair and cool pose.

"Ha! His father, Kris. Not him."

"He's the heir, you idiot. Just like you."

"With him as the heir, just a matter of time before his father's legacy come to an end. It's different with me, though..."

Kris sighed and took woobin by the shoulder.

"Sometimes i just want to punch your arrogant face, you know?"

"Haebwa (try it)..."

"But then again, i'm more concerned about my image as the heir of the largest winery factory in korea."

They laughed and proceeded their step to the class.

"Yooo... Kim woo bin shi."

A girl with pony tail up high and tomboyish look called him with a rather friendly tone.

"What?"

"I heard you managed to be the best in our faculty this semester. Congrats."

Woobin smirked and delightfully took a big lollipop candy that she gave.

"A present for him? What about me, eunji-ah?" Asked Kris to the girl.

"Congrats, Kris... For flopping down 20 spots from last semester." She g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter