8th Anniversary

My True Rose
"I say we make the day about the kids." Minho hugged Jinki closer as the older man commented quietly.
 
"What did you have in mind?" Minho asked, softly kissing the back of his husband's neck.
 
"We could go to the fair, or because Yuri's been wanting to see a sea turtle, we could go to the Aquarium or maybe going to that new blow up play house downtown. The one that Key told us about." 
 
"I think the twins would enjoy that." 
 
"If they stop hitting each other enough to take interest in it." Both men chuckled, knowing full well the two boys loved swatting at each other.  "But seriously, you don't mind spending out Anniversary with the kids?" 
 
"No, not at all. I mean they are proof of our love. I'm pretty sure if I could get pregnant, we'd have 20 by now." Jinki blushed, and the younger man giggled to himself at the sound the older man made. Minho softly kissed the man's neck once again, before slowly on the warm skin. Jinki moaned softly before his eyes widened and the realization hit him.
 
"Stop that."
 
A deep chuckle rose from deep within the younger man as he softly kissed the neck again. "Stop.." He bit the man softly, running his teeth over the now marked skin. "What.." He ran his tongue over the mark he left. "Babe?"
 
Jinki groaned, "That. Teasing me. Touching me with that mouth of yours. The kids will be up soon, and I have to get the boys bananas ready."
 
Minho just chuckled deeply before grabbing the man's tightly, making him yelp. "Go on then. I'll go get the boys here soon, but I need to take a cold shower." Jinki turned, wanting to glare at the man, but when he was pulled into the man and he felt the man's hardness against his thigh the glare was lost. Minho smiled brightly before sweeping his legs off the bed and into the bathroom. The older man just cursed, throwing the blanket off of him and shuffling out into the kitchen. Thinking of everything but how his husband was in the shower, because he really didn't like dealing with a while making his children's breakfast.
                                                               xoxox
After a day full of cotton candy, and sea creatures, the two men dropped off their sleeping twin boys and half asleep daughter over at their Uncle's house. Taemin and his boyfriend Key had offered to take the kids for the night so they could go home and be alone with each other. 
 
Jinki carried Yuri into the spare bedroom, and softly laid her on the bed. He placed her stuffed rabbit under her arm and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight sweetie. Appa loves you." He smiled before turning to leave, only to see Minho standing there holding the twin boys to his chest. 
 
"Mind taking one?" Minho asked softly.
 
"I'm surpried Key hasn't taken them off of you." Jinki said with a smile, reaching for the small of the two boys.
 
"He tried, but he always cooes over them too loudly that he wakes them up." Minho moved over to the basionet that they had brought over here, laying Sehun into it gently while Jinki did the same to Luhan. 
 
Both kissed the boys, whispering goodnight and that they loved them, before slowly closing the door behind them. Key was standing in the hallway, his arms crossed against his chest. "How do you expect me to get enjoyment out of this if you don't let me hold them before you put them to sleep?"
 
Minho smiled before slipping from the situation, forcing Jinki to be the one to answer. "They were alseep Key. They don't like being passed between people when they are sleeping."
 
Key just glared, mumbling something JInki didn't catch, as they walked into the living room to see Minho talking wiht Taemin. Both men turned to their older partners with a smile. "Thanks again for taking them for the night."
 
"No problem Minho. It gives Taemin here practice for when we have one of our own." At the mention of starting a family Taemin obviously gulped, making the other couple chuckle. 
 
"Well Goodnight. If you need us, or if anything happens, you know our number." Jinki stated, looking between the two younger men.
 
"Yea yea yea. This isn't the first time we've watched them for you." Key's annoyance was very obvious.
 
"This is the first time you've had all of them at once. So please, if you need anything call us." 
 
"Don't mind him, he's being an overprotective Umma." Minho smiled, wrapping his arm around the man's waist.
 
"Yea, I'm the umma.." Jinki mumbled, allowing the man to lead him away. The two other men just laughed, waving goodbye. 
                                                                             xoxox
Their Apartment was a little ways away, and 15 minutes into the 40 minute drive, Minho's hands were all over the older man who was driving. His strong hand's roaming the man's thighs, moving dangerously close to the already hardening bulge. Jinki clentched his teeth. "If you don't want to crash, I advise you to stop what you are doing."
 
Minho unbuckled his seatbelt, leaning over and gently biting the other man's ear. "But your thighs are just so delicious looking in those pants. I just want to eat them up." Jinki groaned softly as the younger man got closer and closer to the spot of no return.
 
"Then you can wait until we get home." Jinki's eyes were locked on the road, trying to ignore the other man's actions.
 
"Baby I can't. I need you to me." 
 
Jinki looked over as the light turned red. "What?" His throat was suddenly dry, the word being forced out. 
 
"I want you to me, right here. Right now." The man's voice was deeper then usual, covered in a layer of lust. 
 
Jinki gulped. "But Minnie.. we can't." He glanced between the man and the light, before pushing the gas slowly as the light turned green.
 
Minho just smiled deviously, before softly cupping the man's pants, pressing his palm in a circlular motion ever so slightly. Jinki gasped, as the younger man whispered. "Pull over baby. I can't wait." 
 
Jinki whined, "But I have roses waiting at home for us, and a nice bottle of wine and everything." 
 
Minho just chuckled. "There's time for all of that, but right now I need your inside me Babe." 
 
Jinki just chuckled. "You sure are demanding." He quickly pulled over, turning off the lights of the car and turning toward the man after unbuckling his seatbelt.
 
"I'm ."
 
"Is there a difference?" He cut the other man's explanation with his lips, devouring the man with his lips. "I'll show you what you get for teasing me like that." Minho grinned, knowing he would enjoy this.
                                                                             xoxox