Chapter 6 extra thingy

My True Rose
Jinki looked up from his daughter in the incubator when he heard another person cough, to see the nurse standing there. His hand was paused in it's movements, his finger gently grazing Yuri's tiny hand. "Would you like to feed her?"
 
"What?" 
 
"It's her feeding time. You can feed her if you want to." She smiled, moving over to him. "Would you like to?"
 
He nodded, not thinking it was different from him feeding her with his hand through the opening in the incubator. Jinki looked down at the small baby, and thought about how far she has come. It's been 2 weeks and she could breath on her own without the mask. The number of tubes connected to her were limited, and she had learned how to and swallow. Yet, neither him or Minho had been allowed to hold her. Saying that her immune system wasn't ready for that yet, so when the nurse quietly but quickly removed the top off, and gently lifted the baby out of the bed, Jinki almost freaked out. "Wait wait, what are you doing?"
 
The nurse just held the baby in her left arm, fixing the tiny pink hat with her other hand before smiling.  "I'm getting her so you can feed her. " 
 
"But.. I've never held her." Jinki looked at the ground.
 
"There's a first time for everything sir. Come sit." She pointed at the rocking chair a little ways away, and Jinki shuffled over there on unsure feet. He sat down, and looked up with wide eyes as  the nurse corrected his hold. She gently laid the baby in the crook of his elbow, raising his arm slightly to hold the head up. 
 
"She's so small... What if I break her?" 
 
The nurse just laughed. "You won't sir. Just support her head, and keep the bottle at an angle. Yea, just like that." She smiled. "I'll be right over there if you need me okay?" He nodded, his eyes never taken off the small baby in his arms. He didn't know how he was doing it, or how he was even doing it without Minho in the room.
 
He sat there and held his daughter, feeding her and he felt content. He just wished Minho was there to experience it with him, but he was off at work, dealing with a case that couldn't be ignored. He knew that the future wasn't all clear sky just yet, that there was a lot of hardships ahead of them, but he smiled and for once in the last 2 weeks he felt that things were truly getting better. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
so just a little thing to show that Yuri is getting better. so yea.. >.>