Meeting The New Girl

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun is Kai's new friend. After what happened with his past relationships with Naeun, Suzy and Minah, he joined the dance department. There he met Sehun, a guy with the smooth dance. He also met Sehun’s girlfriend, Sulli.

 

“You want?" Kai offered him what he is currently eating.

 

"No thanks. Just passing by to tell you that you'll have a solo in our school dance competition.” Sehun informed him.

 

“I’ll practice this afternoon." He answered. Sehun nodded and left him. He was about to eat when a bunch of girls walked towards him.

 

"What do you want?" Kai asked them coldly without looking at them.

 

"Oppa, can we---" One of the girls was about to say something when he cut her words.

 

"No. You want to share this table with me right? The cafeteria is empty." He coldly answered without looking at them again. He continued to eat when a certain girl sat beside him. She is holding a tray of food. He stared at her. She seems new to him. Maybe she's a transferred student. He can see she's still a junior.

 

“Who do you think you are to sit beside me?" He asked her.

 

“Can I share this table? I can't find an empty table here." She answered. Kai looked around the cafeteria. There are many empty tables. He glared at her.

 

"I mean, can we eat together?" The girl asked him. He didn't answer her and just continued to eat.

 

"You have ordered vegetable salad? It's also my favourite. Let me try." She disturbed him from eating and she ate his food. He stared at her. This girl is so annoying.

 

“You want me to give you some of my food, too? She asked. She put a chicken thigh on his plate.

 

What's with this girl? I hate girls like her.

 

"Do you like me?" Kai asked her. He doesn't care if he was too straight. She didn't answer him; instead, she smiled and put her hair behind her ear. “If you do, I don't like girls like you." He said and left the girl.

 

"Hey, your food!" She called him.

 

"I lost my appetite." He coldly said.

 

"Students, I'll pick two students from this class to tutor six junior students. I'll pick Kim Jongin and Kim Junmyeon since they are the best students in my subject." Mr. Choi explained.

 

“I’ll just give you A+ grade in your performance if you do it." The teacher said. Kai got it. He thinks Mr. Choi's the one who is assigned to tutor those two brainless students and he gave him that responsibility.

 

"We'll do it." Suho said. The whole class then looked at Kai. He doesn't have a choice but to agree. He actually has to practice after classes. If he loses the competition, he'll blame those brainless juniors. Later, Kai and Suho went to the 3-D classroom. They saw one student there. They thought it was two.

 

"Where's the other one?" Kai asked the girl.

 

"She's still on the music department submitting her form." The girl answered. 

 

"Jongin, I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter