Sorry For Misunderstand

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you like this one? This is so pretty. This will really suit you. You'll be the prettiest bride I will see." Mrs. Kim asked Krystal. She just forced a smile. They were fitting in a wedding dress shop. Kai was also there. He just sat in the corner and not minding his mom and Krystal's business. 

 

"An ugly person will never be pretty even if she dressed herself like a princess." Kai said. He made his voice loud so that they will hear it. His mom glared at him. He glared back at his mom.

 

"Aren't you finishing? I have to meet my friends." He made an excuse. He really doesn’t like it here. And he shouldn't be here in the first place.

 

"Please give my son a tuxedo that will suit him." Mrs. Kim ordered the girl. The girl then handed him a tuxedo. He didn't pay attention to the girl. 

 

"I'm leaving. I don't want to waste my time here." He said and walked out of the shop. Krystal just stared at him with doubtful feeling.

 

He must be really angry. Should I tell them the truth? I'm not a thick face girl to marry a guy who doesn't like me, hate me. She sighed.

 

"Soojung-ah, don't mind him. We'll get this. Please put in a box." Mrs. Kim comforted her and ordered the salesgirl. One of the salesgirls assisted Krystal in taking off the gown. 

 

"Miss, you're pretty young. How old are you?" The girl asked her.

 

"I'm nineteen.” She simply answered.

 

"You’re already getting married? Did you fight with your lover? Why did he left?”

 

"Nothing." Krystal said and forcefully smiled at her. She then decided to walk on streets. She thought she was walking for an hour now but she was not tired. Her foot doesn’t hurt. She just wants to walk. Will she tell them the truth? She doesn't want to burden Kai.

 

Kai happened to walk at the road, shocked to see the girl that he knew walking at the road. What is she doing? Is she planning to die? He ran after her and pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter