Jealous Husband

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class is over but Kai’s still at the classroom. Thinking about what happened. He buried his face on his desk. He doesn't know what to do now. He was hurting. He doesn't really know why. His phone rang. He got a new message from Sehun. 

 

From: Sehun

Where are you? Soojung is already here at the practice room. Are you coming? We're about to start. We have a new member. 

 

"New member?" He flips his hair and buried himself into the desk again. He doesn't want to see Krystal now. He wants to clear his mind first. Then his phone buzzed again. A new message from his wife.

 

From: Soojung

Kim Jongin, aren't you coming? We have a new member. Are you sick? Should I come to you now?

 

Kai smirked. He stands up and took his bag. He went directly to the practice room. They stopped from singing and looked at him. His eyes looked for Krystal. She was looking at him innocently. Then his eyes landed on the guy beside her. So he's the new member?

 

"That's the guy who was with your wife earlier." Someone whispered at him. 

 

"Jongin, this is Luhan hyung. A new member and new student as well." Sehun introduced him. Kai then looked at him. Luhan also glared at him. What is his problem? Kai stand next to him. They started practicing. 

 

"You hate dancing members, right? Why are you here?" He whispered. He heard him smirked.

 

"Simple. I wouldn't bother joining this if my dancing isn't good." Luhan said. He's so ill-mannered. Kai just didn't mind him and continued to sing. They practiced for one and a half hour. It's already dark when they were finished. 

 

"Jongin-ah, let's go home together." Krystal walked towards him and asked him sweetly. He tried to ignore her but she kept on bugging him.

 

"No need. Don't bother." He said and went out of the room. 

 

"What wrong with him?" She whispered to herself. She got her bag and sit on the chair. She took a deep breath.

 

"I'll be going first." Krystal just nodded. Luhan was about to go out when she remembered she doesn't have a company in going home. "Let’s go home together." She said and grabbed her bag and ran for him. They are walking at the hallway. He just continued to walk, not minding her. She just followed him. They were about to go out at the gate when someone grabbed her arm. She looked at his eyes. She can see anger in his eyes. He just kept on glaring at her. 

 

"Follow me." Kai said and dragged her but Luhan stopped him.

 

"Let go of her. She doesn't want." He coldly said.

 

"Go home first. I can take care of myself." She said and shooed him. Luhan's not that hardheaded person so he obeyed what she told him. Kai just dragged her somewhere. They ended up at a park. 

 

"Why are acting weird?" She asked him. He wasn't facing her. He got his phone from the pocket. He transferred earlier the video to his phone. He needs her explanation.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter