Let's Just Love

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did that new student hurt you? That’s because of Soojung, right?" Minah just appeared before him. He faced her with a smirk on his face just a little bit to insult her with his words.

 

"If you're trying to flirt, do it with somebody else. I'm already married. Don’t expect me to look at you. Just thinking your name, I'm going to puke." Kai rolled his eyes on her and walked away.

 

As soon as Krystal gets inside the house, Mrs. Jung confronted her. "Why did you break it?" Her mother asked her without looking at her.

 

"I didn't do it on purpose. I accidentally dropped it."

 

Should I say sorry or not? I already apologized to him. He even hurt me. I'll let him off the hook and not tell mom about my arm.

 

"I think I should be considerate. He lost his mom and sister." Krystal whispered to herself. She nodded. She thinks that's the right thing to do. She made her way to his room. She slightly knocked. No answer.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" A cold voice suddenly shivered her. She turned around and Luhan behind her.

 

"About your clarinet? I'm sorry about it." She said as she bowed her head and looked at her feet. They stayed silent for a while.

 

"Are you really sorry for what you've done?" He turned around to face Krystal. She slightly nodded. He started walking towards her. He leaned his face towards hers; she can't help but to step backward.

 

"I think you're not sorry." Luhan said and felled himself to make a space between them. He suddenly hugged her. She tried to escape from his arms but he just hugged her so tight. "Stay in this position for a while. Just a minute more." He begged. Even though Krystal didn't hug him back, she just let him hug her.

 

"I miss her. It's her birthday today. That's why I drank milk because she always persuades me to drink milk when it's her birthday. She said that was the only thing she could afford to celebrate her birthday." He suddenly whispered. Krystal felt sorry for him. She should be nice to him. He lost his family. Even though he still has his father, his father doesn't love him. She and Mrs. Jung are now his family. She can feel all he need is attention and love. So poor. He broke the hug and walked away.

 

Kai faced the left side of his room as he cuddled his pillow. Seconds after he faced right. Then back to the left again. The next thing he knew is he already threw his pillow on the wall. He positioned himself to sit. He can't sleep because of what Minah told him earlier. His eyes were exploring in his own room. Then he heard his phone rang.

 

From: My Wife

Jongin, let's meet in dreamland. Sleep well.

 

The next thing he knew is it was already on its second ring. He was calling her. She answered on the forth ring.

 

"Hello?" She answered. Kai didn't answer her. He just likes to hear her voice. He rested his back on the wall, smiling like a fool to himself.

 

"Soojung, are you sleepy?" He asked her. He wants to meet her tonight. Something's pushing him to meet her. Something's saying he has to cherish the time that they can still be together. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter