First Love

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai shouted and kicked his bike. His mom's men picked up the bike. "You are so annoying. Prepare to get fired if I come back to Seoul." He said then glared at the man. The man just bowed his head. Krystal ride her bike towards him. She really can ride it. It doesn't look hard to learn but still he can't.

 

"No need. I quit." He said and kicked again the bike. The man tried to pick it up again.

 

"Let’s go." He said and lead the way. They went back to the hotel. He was not really in the mood to talk so he didn't talk to her. She seemed to get it so she just stayed silent as well. They wait for the elevator door to open. When the elevator door opened, she was shocked to see someone. 

 

"Jung Soojung?" He stuttered.

 

"Myungsoo oppa?" She blurted. She can felt Kai’s glared landed on her. He also looked at the guy she called.

 

"Soojung-ah, it’s you." He said and hugged her instantly. 

 

What's with this guy? What's he doing right now? Hugging somebody else's wife?

 

"Who are you?" Kai raised his voice a little and pushed the guy away from her. He then held Krystal's hand.

 

"Who do you think you are?" The guy names Myungsoo said and pushed him instead.

 

"Oppa, stop it! He's my husband." She blocked him.

 

"Husband?" Myungsoo asked. He looked at Kai curiously.

 

"I'm going.” Kai said and walked inside the elevator. He leave both of them.

 

"How have you been doing?" Krystal asked him. They were talking at one of the coffee shops in the hotel. "Actually, he is my husband. We are here for our honeymoon." She explained everything to him.

 

"I saw he doesn't even care about you. He doesn't love you.” Myungsoo said and held her arm. 

 

"Oppa, please. I’m someone’s else wife." She said and pulled her arm away. Without they realize, there was someone watching them, intensely.

 

Who is that? Why he’s holding Soojung? Does Jongin know about him? Chen thought as he quickly dialed his cousin’s number to tell him.

 

"Kim Jongin, your wife is being snatched now." He yelled at his cousin in a low voice so that they'll not hear him. 

 

"I don't care." He answered.

 

"What do you mean you don't care? The guy is kissing her now." He lied.

 

"Like I care." Kai then hanged up. Chen just slapped his head frustrated with his cousin’s cold behavior. He then looked back at Krystal and the guy. He wore his sunglasses so that they'll not recognize him.

 

They are kissing? You don't have to care Kim Jongin. He shook his head when suddenly thought of Myungsoo and Krystal. He quickly called Chen.

 

"Hyung, where are they now?" He asked him immediately.

 

"I thought you don't care? They are at the coffee shop. First floor of the hotel." Chen said. Kai didn't realize that he was already running.

 

"You don't love me anymore?" Myungsoo asked Krystal and tried to lean his face onto her face.

 

"Get off from her, you jerk!" Someone pulled him and punched him. It was Kai. Myungsoo got up and pushed him.

 

"Stop that." Krystal shouted. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter