Best For Us

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, what happened to her?” Krystal worriedly asked as soon as she stepped inside her mother’s room. Luhan was sitting comfortably on the chair and looking at their mother pitifully.

 

She slowly walked toward her mother’s bed. How come I forgot? She thought to herself. She almost killed her mother when she was nine. That’s the first time she knew her mother has asthma. She almost killed her mother again. She started to cry as she held her mother’s hand. Luhan didn’t moved and just watched her. Krystal continued to cry. She can’t do anything but to cry.

 

“You should consider your mom’s feelings before considering your life with Jongin. Try to put them in your hands. Think a way that you can’t hurt the both of them.” He suddenly spoke. That was an advice. But for her, his words are silently stating to choose her mom over her happiness.

 

“Luhan oppa, I’m not going to school. Kindly give my excuse letter.” Krystal handed a piece of paper but he just passed by her and went his way to Mrs. Jung’s room. She shrugged and just followed him.

 

“You should be the one who’ll go to school, Soojung. It’s no use of me going there, we’re leaving anyway.” He coldly said and put a towel soaked in warm water to his mother’s forehead.

 

People dressed in white and black traditional Korean mourning dresses made their last respect for the first lady of the Kim’s Productions. Kai was blankly doing what he is doing, bowing to the mourning people. His father who is in so much pain because he was never there when his wife needed him was still able to face some relatives and friends.

 

“Jongin-ah, you should rest.” Mr. Kim whispered.

 

“I’ll be fine.” He answered politely. He doesn’t want to rest. This will be the last thing he could do for his mom. He doesn’t have the right to rest. His mom passing away, he feels guilty.

 

Why did you leave me when both of us have still strong feelings for each other? You didn’t give me the chance to ask for apology for lying about the marriage. He thought pitifully.

 

Krystal went to school just as told by Luhan. Discriminating eyes are fixed at her. The whole school knows about the marriage and the reason behind it. Even teachers are looking at her disgustingly. Students are like bees buzzing loud gossips. Despite of that bad day, she stayed calm. Even her dance group mates are gossiping about their marriage. She directly went to the locker to change her sneakers into black shoes when someone pulled her arm which result her book to fell from her arms. When she lifted her head, she saw Minah smirking at her.

 

“You still have the guts to go to school? I heard your mother already talked to the principal so it’s no use of you going here.” Minah gave her a death glare.

 

“Can you just mind your own business?” Krystal simply said and pulled her hand. She grabbed her books from the floor and put it inside her locker and then she got her black shoes out.

 

“Don’t you know what happened to Jongin’s mom?” She asked sarcastically.

 

“I knew she’s in the hospital, why?” She answered back in a sarcastic way as well. Did something bad happen to her mom? She asked herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter