Memory Still Remain

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal went to the school where she had her high school. She just remembered their sweet memories here. With her friends, Sulli, Sehun and Kai.

 

FLASHBACK

“Soojung-ah, time flew so fast. We already lived one month as a married couple.” His head was resting on her lap. They are resting on a cloth on the ground. Since it’s weekend they decided to go out. Kai played with her long and wavy hair. She was playing with his eyes by blocking his sight.

 

“I really forgot!” She snapped her finger. She thought he was the one who forgot that special day for her and the worst day for him. He doesn’t like her back then.

 

“How dare you forget the day that we were married?” He blurted and raised himself up. He pouted. He looks so cute when he’s angry. He looks like a little kid who lost his lollipop.

 

“How can you remember the worst day of your life?” Krystal pouted back and rolled her eyes. She then felt a sudden chin landed on her shoulder. She looked at her left shoulder and found his face looking at her intently while pouting his lips. She just gave him a weird look and threw her gaze to somewhere else.

 

“Soojung-ah.” He whispered. His words put her into shiver. She looked at him intently as well. “Can I ask you something?” He asked and she just nodded. “How was heaven when you left it?” He asked and a sweet smile crept on his face.

 

“What are you trying to say?” She gave him a weird look.

 

“It’s really hard to have a wife that is so dense and so stupid.” Kai whispered but still she heard it. She just gave him a glare. He adjusted himself and leaned towards her. He’s so close.

 

“I’ve never said the words ‘I Love You’ to a girl. Even though I get cheated before and had girlfriends before I met you, I never say those three big words.” He keeps on talking he keeps on leaning his face against hers. Krystal can’t help but to blush. “I have a favor to ask.” His voice became serious.

 

“If I do say ‘I Love You’ now, will you stay by my side forever?” He asked. She didn’t think twice and just hugged him. She hugged him so tight. He suddenly pulled himself away. “I told you. The baby thingy is not yet too late.” Kai grinned.

 

“You’re really crazy.” She said and slapped his arm.

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t fulfill my promise.” Krystal whispered to herself as she wiped the tears that are forming in her eyes. She sniffed a couple of times and she heard her phone rang.

 

“Get back here. Now!” Luhan almost yelled at the other line. It’s been four years. Four years is a long period of time but it seems like it’s just yesterday. Was that Kai, he saw earlier who just went to the hotel’s lounge? Should they see each other? Should he talk to him? Luhan was about to turn around when he realized a figure standing in front of him.

 

“J-Jongin?” He blurted. He was looking at him, emotionlessly. After a minute of eye contact, a smile crept on his gorgeous as ever face. He walked towards Luhan and stopped in front of him.

 

“Do you know me?” He asked innocently. This is the best thing he thought after meeting Krystal’s brother. He has to pretend. It’s the best way to not feel anything. A familiar voice echoed in the building. It’s a small world after all. The person Kai was just chasing earlier is running towards him. Krystal ran towards them. Later she realized who Luhan was talking to.

 

“Jongin.” She blurted. He met her eyes. His eyes that is emotionless. He was just blankly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter