Is This A Dream?

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How true that you are pregnant?" The disciplinary commity head asked Krystal and Kai calmly. Krystal just bowed and stayed her silence. She didn't have the courage to tell her that she was just lying about the 'baby' thing. Kai was just sitting with his leg crossed. 

 

“Tell the truth! Don't embarrass me.” He glared at her. Krystal can felt his stare and looked at him. She stared at him with a 'please-forgive-me' look. He looked at her with 'tell-them-the-truth!' look. She looked at him with puppy eyes. He sighed.

 

"What? Would you just bow there? Aren't you going to tell me the truth?" The disciplinary commity head raised her voice a little. She wanted to be calm as much as possible. 

 

"Silence means 'yes'. You are just high school students and you two dared to do it?" She is now angry. Krystal just started her eyes teary. She wanted to tell the truth but the head might just laugh at her.

 

"Ma'am, the truth is--" Kai started when she cut his words.

 

"You don't need to explain. I already informed your parents about this. They will be right here any minute now." The head said.

 

What? I'm dead for sure. I know my parents very well. This is really a big problem. I can now smell what will happen. All of this is because of her! Kai thought.

 

Grandma sure will kill me. Good thing mom and dad aren't in Korea. Grandma will be angry at me. Krystal thought then sighed heavily. She then heard a voice. She looked at the door. Is she Jongin's mom and dad? Her mom is so pretty. Now I know where Jongin got his looks. 

 

"Sorry to inform you but your son, Kim Jongin had make girl having a baby." The head said. Kai just kept on bowing his head. He doesn't have the courage to face his parents.

 

"My son?" Mrs. Kim said. Kai definitely know what will happen next. "I will be the youngest grandmother in the world!" She exclaimed. He just rolled his eyes at them. He knows his mom very well. She kept him bug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter