Past Nightmare

Unlock His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you guys doing?" Kai asked the two people who were doing some private business in front of him. They were Naeun and Taemin. How would you react if you see your girlfriend kissing another guy and you caught them in the act?

 

"Jongin." She blurted and walked towards him. She touched the back of his head. His eyes were locked at the guy she was kissing a minute ago, Lee Taemin. He is his rival in the Dance Club. The guy who has a talent in dancing.

 

"You owe me an explanation, Son Naeun." He looked at her. 

 

"What do you want me to explain?" She said in a seductive voice. 

 

I never thought she could do it to me. I've been nice to her. I didn't leave the locker room, just hiding behind the door. I still can't believe it. Kim Jongin, forget her. She isn't worth of your attention. You don't need a in your life.

 

"New chick?" Myungsoo walked towards Kai and his new girlfriend, Suzy.

 

You're curious why I didn't follow the rule? The rule that states you can only have a new girlfriend after three months after you broke up with your current girlfriend. I don't follow that rule. 

 

"Hyung, don't call her in that way. She's Suzy. Bae Suji." Kai introduced his girlfriend to him. 

 

"Hello, sunbaenim." She bowed to him.

 

“She looks like Naeun. Your ex." Myungsoo commented.

 

“She does look like her. She's better than Naeun. She's prettier than Naeun. And she's nicer than Naeun.”

 

After lunch Kai and Suzy went to their own classes. They'll just meet later. Hours flew so fast. He didn't notice they were already dismissed. He went to the boys' locker room to change his sneakers into black shoes. He was about to enter the locker room when he heard voices from the girls' locker room. He’s not a ert but when he got near the girls' locker room, he heard some voices. What's a guy doing in a girls' locker room?

 

"Jongin!" He saw Suzy jumped from Myungsoo's arms.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter