KrisNa

Luna One Shots

Haiiii guysss yes im alive. Im soooo sorry again for the wait its starting to look like you guys arent interested in my story anymore but im continuing anyways so read if you want^^ I was kinda busy with school and i had no ideas and i kept forgetting i have a fic so here you go. PICTURES NOT MINE BUT I AM THE EDITOR. This was requested by shiny_luna Enjoy :)) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A university student named Kris Wu was born in China and moved to Canada when he was 5 years old. Today, he is 19 years old and has moved to Korea because of his dads new job. He's a rich kid and very cold to people so that he doesnt have to be scared of anyone and they should be scared of him. He was right now walking in the hall ways of SMU(Soo Man University) looking for the office.  

KRIS P.O.V

Ok Kris breathe in and out its only your first time in another country other than China and Canada pshhhhhh um ok ya this is scary. EW EWWWW THAT KID JUST PICKED HIS NOSE. OK ok calm dowwwnnn krisssss. Just look for the office and ignore these disgusting people. HA HA. I FOUND ITT. 

"Um hi im a new student here and im looking for the principle." I said to the seceratary.

"Yes, one moment please." She said before she got up and went in some room.

I learned Korean in a year; thats right i learn fast. And it doesnt seem that bad its actually kinda a cool language. Oh look theres the seceratary and the principle yayyyy.

"Ahh you must be Kris Wu am i correct?" The super cheery principle said.

"Yes." I replied cooly.

"Hello, my name is Mr. Lee and im the principle of SMU. Alright ill tell you about the basics and show you to your first class. Come back here at lunch to recieve your schedule." After that he told me all the basics blah blah blah and now he's walking me to my first class. Hopefully i go through this day peacefully without any concerns. "Here you go Mr. Wu." Hehe he called Mr. Wu. "Your first class is room 229." I nodded and we both entered the classroom. The teacher stopped teaching, the students stopped listening (they probably weren't) and all eyes were on me. Ughh i hate stares like mind your own buisness people.

"Hello students!! This is a new student we have here at SMU. His name is Kris Wu and he moved here from Canada. Please treat him with respect"

"Hi im Kris Wu." I introduced myself as i bowed. All the ladies sighed. Well what can i say. Im a ladies man ;).

"Well my work is done here. Have fun at school Kris!" After that Mr. Lee left the classroom.

"Hello Kris!! My name is Mr. Park and welcome to Physics! Please sit right next to... hmm... Sunyoung put your hand up! *Sunyoung puts hand up* Sit right next to that girl."

"Sure." I said.

END KRIS P.O.V

LUNA P.O.V

Ughhh another day of school. Cant wait until the weekend i wanna do some stuff and have some me time. As usual i was sitting bored in Physics until the principle and some random tall kid came in. All the girls gasped and the guys looked at him weirdly. Oh no. Here we go again. Every time a new cute guy comes the girls squeal all over him and then another one comes and they squeal over him and forget about the other one and so on. Now this is gonna be a long day.

"Hi im Kris Wu." The new guy said. All the girls squealed but me. Ughhhhhh.

"... Please sit right next to... hmm... Sunyoung put your hand up!" nononnoononononononoono i dont want him next to me. I put my hand up cause i couldnt do anything about it.

"Sure." Kris said. And started walking towards me. Im not gonna lie he does look cute but its not like hes someone superior or something. Eh whatever ill just make friends with him so hes not lonely.

"Alright class. Turn to page 196 in your textbooks and answer questions 1-23 that are related to the reading on pages 190-195." Mr. Park said as he was writing stuff down on the board. I turn to the new kid.

"Hi Im Sunyoung!" I said to him.

"Kris." He nodded coldly as he opened his textbook. I put my hand on my chest and leaned back a bit at his rudeness.

"Anyways... I was wondering if we could be friends... You know cause you're new here and i could tell you about some stuff and i could show you around the school and help you meet some new friends-"

"No thank you." He interuppted me and after he said that the bell rang and he collected his stuff and went out. RUUUUDE MUCH. Whatever forget him i tried.

LUNA P.O.V END

KRIS P.O.V

That girl thinks she could be my friend hahahahahha funny. After the bell rang, i went to the officee to get my schedule. When i got my schedule, i went to the cafeteria and bought some lunch and sat at an empty table. People gave me stares, but i ignored it. After i finished eating, i cleaned up and went to my next class. After my other classes, the bell rang and I went outside to draw in my sketch book a bit before i go home. I sat by a nearby table and started drawing. All of a sudden, the warmth of the sun was gone and a shade had appeared. I look up to see 3 buff guys. Ohhhh no here we go.

"Awww look he draws pictures." The one in the middle said.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly as i went back to drawing. He then grabbed my collar and made me look him in the eye. I was so shocked how dare he touch me.

"Dont you use that tone with me." He told me and punched me in the face. Im not the kind of person to fight back cause then i would get in trouble too. See im smart. He laughed. "HA you cant even fight back what a loser." I got up and he was about to throw another punch when someone blocked it.

"WOAH WOAH GUYS VIOLENCE." That Sunyoung girl is back. Surprisingly im glad to see her.

"What the heck Sunyoung what are you doing?" The guy said. 

"He's my friend. Stop what you're doing or I'll report you!" She yelled at him. Report him... Snitch much.

"Ah ok sorry Sunyoung." He said sweetly to her and gave me a dirty look. I see he has favourites. He then left.

"Are you ok?" She turned to me looking all worried.

"Im fine..." I said as i got my sketch book and walked away. She followed. Ughghghhhhduhcjs.

KRIS P.O.V. END

NO ONE P.O.V

"It doesnt look like you're ok theres a bruise on your cheek." Sunyoung said still following Kris.

"Ugh i said im fine! Why wont you just leave me alone! My life is bad enough dont make it worse!" He yelled at her and dropped her books. He froze. He shouldnt have said that. What has gotten into him? Now he feels like a total jerk. Forget it. He walked away still crossing the street. Sunyoung had a sad face on and bent down on the floor to pick up her books. They then both heard honking. Sunyoung and Kris both turned their heads to the honking and a car was coming Sunyoungs way. The driver looked drunk. She was frozen in place and was panicking. Kris dropped his stuff and cursed under his breath. He ran back to her and grabbed her by the waist and tackled her to the side so she was out of the cars way. She fainted in shock.

"Sunyoung! Sunyoung! Wake up!" Kris shook her, but she wouldnt wake up. He collected both of their stuff and carried her to the hospital. When they arrived he called one of the nurses and she gave Sunyoung a room. Kris was waiting outside the room shaking his leg cause he was nervous. This was all his fault. He shouldnt have been so rude to her. After a few minutes, the doctor came out.

"It's nothing severe, she has no injuries, she just fainted in shock. She will wake up in a few minutes." The doctor said. Kris nodded his head and thanked the doctor. Kris entered the room and waited for her to wake up. When she woke up, he got up quickly and went over to her. This is so weird. He never felt so worried for someone like this before.

"Sunyoung are you ok?" He asked her worriedly.

 "Huh ya im fine." She said as she sat up. " Why did you save me? I thought you hated me."

"Well sure you did annoy me, but you got me out of trouble so i returned the favour. Plus how could i watch someone just get hit by a car and not do anything about it?" He said. She smiled. The smile that he loved seeing.

"Thank you." She said.

"Its no problem at all." 

 

A few months later...

KRIS P.O.V

"Ughhh no you have to add the opposites to both sides in order to find x." Sunyoung said as she was tutoring me in my room in math cause I at math. The truth is i never pay attention to her tutoring cause yes i have developed feelings for her through the days and i just love to stare at her face instead of listening to her. 

"Helllooooooo... KRIISSS." She waved her hand in front of me to make sure i was paying attention. The next thing i did was not my intention. I kissed her... I have no idea how it just happened but it did. It wasnt a long kiss, it was like a 2 second peck or something. Ok now i regret doing it.

"Uhm sorry i didnt really mean to-" She interupped me as she swooped in to kiss me. AND ITS LONGER THAN TWO SECONDS HOW UNEXPECTED. Our lips are moving in sync and i feel electric currents running everywhere through my body. She then tackled me and laid me down on the bed with her on top. Well this is new. I guess i got myself a Korean girlfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp i tried idek what i did but ok sure we'll go with this. Have a good day guys! Next up is Sehun/Luna ;)