LuJoe

Luna One Shots

This chapter is going to be weird just saying. PICTURE NOT MINE. This was requested by  Lpearletta  Enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEOUL MILITARY STATION

"Yo Byunghun. Next time, dont take forever to load your gun (A/N: I dont know a lot about guns so dont think ill be putting down names of them lol.) my grandpa can load it faster than you." Chanyeol, L.joe's best friend .

"HEY I LOADED IT ON TIME YOU'RE A GRANDPA." He replied.

"Well whatever. Just be a bit more quick next time cause you never know." 

"HA. Theres a new girl who got in. Her name is Luna and shes gonna be the only girl in this military service. I think shes gonna leave cause theres no other girlfriends she can hang out with cause you know girls. I hope she does. That girl is gonna humiliate us if she stays here!! Yehet." Sehun said. New girl? L.joe thought girls werent allowed in this service. She must've improved the leader very much in order to get in here. He wanted to meet her and wanted to see her skills.

"K lets go L.joe." Chanyeol said.

"Ya... Okay."

 

LUNAS DORM

"VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIAAAAAA." Luna yelled to get the elders attention.

"WHAT." She yelled.

"I GOT IN SEOUL MILITARY STATION. IM GONNA BE A VETERAN!!!" She yelled back.

"OHHH MAH GAWSHHHHHH AMBER, SULLI, KRYSTAL DID YOU HEAR THAT!?!?!!" Victoria yelled at the other roomates.

"Wha?" Amber asked.

"Nevermind ill tell you later BUT YAYYY." The girls decided to celebrate. They played games, ate food, etc. Luna slept early cause she had to wake up early tomorrow for her first day. She knew they were going to be all guys. She was a bit scared, but that shouldnt get in the way of her dream. She just has to try to avoid them.

 

NEXT DAY

Luna woke up, got ready and wore her military uniform. She drove to the place and let out a deep breath and gulped. She got out of the car and stood in front of the main enterance. "Here we go." She told herself. When she got in, all the guys were staring at her like she had something on her face. She touched her cheeks to make sure there was nothing there. She then thought she was just exagerating. She put her hands in her pockets and walked to the leaders office. "Hello sir i am here on my first day." She said when she entered. He smiled and told her to sit. He said not to be afraid of the boys and just train. He told her the basics and how she should appear and what to do everyday. She nodded her head to say she understood everything. He stepped out of the office with her. As soon as everyone saw them, they stood in a line with a straight posture. L.joe saw the girl. He thought it might be Luna.

"Alright everyone. We have a new veteran. Now you all know this is a lady so treat her with respect cause shes special. She is very skillful and never fails to impress me." The leader started.

"Hello everyone I am Park Sunyoung, but you may call me Luna. I will look forward to working with you." Luna said and bowed. All the guys bowed back. This isnt so bad after all she thought. L.joe's mind clicked when he heard "Luna". So it really is Luna. 

She's hot. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING I DONT EVEN KNOW HER L.joe thought.

"Alright proceed." The leader said before he left. All the guys were staring at Luna. She was staring at them back. They then all seperated and went back to what they were doing. Luna thought it was weird, but shook it off. She went to the locker she was adressed to. Number 1026. As she was putting her bag in she noticed someone was beside her. L.joe. She didnt know who it was so she just turned back to organizing her bag in her locker. L.joe was so nervous he didnt know what to do. He just decided to say hi.

"Uhh. Hai." He said to her. She turned to him.

"Hi me?" She asked.

"Yup. Hai. Since were locker buddies and we would probably see each other often, how about we become friends?" This really shocked Luna, but she thought it was really nice of him to ask if they could be friends. She smiled and said,

"Sure. I would love to be friends."

"Alright. Hello Luna. My name is L.joe."

"Hello L.joe. I hope we become great partners and friends." She smiled. That smile made him melt. He couldnt help, but think that he likes her. He smiled back and nodded his head. He introduced her to some of his friends and they agreed to become good friends. Sehun on the other hand, didnt like the idea of her being here. He decided to kill her during the next war and say that the other team did it. He told the plan to his 2 friends Kris and Xiumin. They liked his plan and decided to go with it.

 

TRAINING ROOM

There were groups of people to go in the training room to practice. L.joe and Luna were in the same group and they were happy to hear that. As they were training, everyone was secretly looking at Luna to see what she can do. There were 3 cardboard cut-outs of people lined up in a row. Luna picked up her gun and shot all 3. She shot one of them in the head, the other in the chest area, and the last one... the groin. Everyone in the room looked at her with wide eyes. L.joe especially. She smiled at her progress and looked around to see everyone staring at her. "What?" She asked. Then they all proceeded with what they were doing.

"WOOOOOAAHHHH THAT WAS AWESOMEE." L.joe told her.

"Really? Thanks. Ive been training with my dad ever since i was 11. But when i turned 16, he died and i was all alone because my mother passed away when i was born. I went to an orphanage and when i turned 19, there were 4 strange girls who randomly stopped by to help the children until they noticed me and took me in with them. Omg sorry i basically told you my life story." She said.

"O-oh no its okay. Im an orphan too, but i went in with my aunt so i didnt really go to an orphanage. Im so sorry to hear about that."

"Its fine. Sometimes i get carried away with these stories." She blushed.

 

LOCKER ROOM

They went to their lockers and orginized their stuff. Luna being the clumzy girl she is, tripped over her own feet, but before she fell to the ground L.joe caught her. Their lips brushed against each other for a second and their faces were about a milimeter away from eachother. Luna felt something shes never felt before. Love. She was blushing like crazy cause they were still in the same awkward position. Luna couldnt help herself so she kissed him. He, of course, kissed her back and slammed her against the lockers. He deepened the kiss by tilting his head sideways. His hands were on her waist while her arms were wrapped around his neck. They let go for some air. Luna immediately let go of him. "I-im sorry. I-... have to go." Luna said and she picked up her bag and went home. L.joe couldnt believe what just happened. Does this mean she likes him too?

 

DAY OF FIGHT

"Alright heres the plan. You guys sneak up behind Luna and pick her up. Bring her to the home base and ill take care of the rest. Time to put a little end to this goody 2 shoes (A/N: I seriously have no idea how to spell that.)." Sehun said to his friends. They nodded to say that they understand and will follow the plan. Today is the day to kill Luna for Sehun. He will not tolerate a girl in a Military service with all guys. Hes so weird. Little did they know that a someone *cough cough* L.joe *cough cough* was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Luna and L.joe have not talked to eachother since the kiss. They thought it would be very awkward to see each other after it. They all went to their stations and were in their positions. They were waiting for the first fire.

BOOM.

There goes the first fire and the fight began. Luna was doing very good. All of a sudden, 2 men pick her up from behind. L.joe witnessed it and went after them. He couldnt let Luna die. Never. He ran towards the direction they were going. "HEY PUT ME DOWN IM KINDA FIGHTING HERE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??!!!" Shouted Luna.

"UGH SHUTUP." One of Sehuns friends Kris said. They dropped her in the room and ran away quickly. She sees Sehun in the room pointing a gun at her. She stares at him with wide eyes.

"S-Sehun what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"There will never be a girl in Seoul Military Station. Never." He answered. He pulled the trigger.

"NOOOOOO." L.joe yelled while coming in. Lunas life flashed before her eyes. She didnt get shot. L.joe was shot in the arm. He wasnt awake, but unconscious "L.JOE!!" She yelped. Sehun was shocked at what he did. Luna had tears in her eyes. She ran up to Sehun, dropped his gun, and flipped him over a table. Sehun then tried to punch her in the face, but she blocked it. She kicked him in the leg and tripped him on the floor. He was in a lot of pain so he stayed on the floor. She went back to L.joe, but then Sehun got up and knocked her out with a chair. Everything went black. 

Luna wakes up in a white room. It look like a hospital room. Her head really hurts from that chair. She sees L.joe walk in the room. "Thank goodness you're okay Luna." He said to her. She looks at the cast on his arm.

"L-L.joe i am so sorry about your arm i-" She couldnt finish her sentence cause L.joe kissed her on ze lips. She stood up straight and wrapped her arms around his neck again. This kiss was way better than the first one cause it was more passionate. L.joe broke the kiss and looked at her. "Thanks for saving my life." Luna started.

"I love you Luna."

"You... What?"

"I love you. I cant deny it anymore i just cant." He looked her in the eyes.

"Well i cant deny that i love you either. I started loving you from when i tripped and you caught me and that kiss was... amazing." She replied. He smiled at her and hugged her.

"You're mine now and no one elses. Never forget that okay Sunyoung?" L.joe whispered in her ear.

She smiled and burried her face in his chest.

Overall, Sehun got kicked out of Seoul Military Station and got charged for going against his own partner. 
(A/N: Idk if you could get charged for that, but i just put it down cause i wanted him to get charged. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE SEHUN AND HES SO FUNNY YEHET YOU KNOW.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you this was gonna be weird. Idk if it sounds rushed. Does it sound rushed? Well anyways next up is Luna/Kai ;)