TaoLun

Luna One Shots

Haii guyss. Im back with my second fic which is gonna have loottsss of one shots. PICTURE NOT MINE. This chapter is gonna be TaoLun requested by  lji0307   Enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO'S DORM...

 

"Tao get your feet off the table." Suho the "mother" of a new popular band called Exo who just debuted, said.

"Ya ya hold your horses mom." He replied as he got his feet off the table. They were watching TV in their living room. They had no schedules so they were just flipping through channels. 

"Waiittt. Go back to channel 24 (A/N: Thats a news channel called "CP24" in Canada so i just put 24.)" Chanyeol said as Kris went back a few channels.

"Oh hey look its f(x)." Kai said.

"SMEntertainment's popular girl band f(x) has a new song 'Electric Shock' which was released yesterday. SMEntertainment says that they are officially the most unique band in all of KPOP. If you havent seen the video nor heard the song yet, we will show it to you now." The news lady said as they played the music video.

"OOOOHHH YAAA. I forgot they had a new song. Lets see it." Xiumin said as they all starred at the screen. Tao really liked the music and the music video with all the lovely f(x) ladies. Then Luna's part came. He was mezmerized by her beauty. He thought the other members were pretty too, but Luna caught his attention the most. Its almost been a year since f(x) had a comeback and he thought that Luna changed a lot (in a good way). When the song finished, he couldnt close his mouth. Luhan goes over to him and waves his hand in front of his face. With that done Tao was back to reality and sat up straight. 

"You okay bro?" Luhan asked.

"Ya im fine. Its just a really catchy song." Tao replied. He wasnt lying it was a good song, but it was mostly because of Luna.

"Tao can i talk to you alone for a sec?" Kyngsoo asked him.

"Huh. Oh ya sure." They then went to a quiet place to talk.

"You like Luna dont you." Kyungsoo asked right away.

"Whatt?? Noooo. Pfffftttt. WHY DID SHE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME?!?!" 

"Come on Tao its so obvious you like her."

"Finee. But how did you know?"

"You know shes my favourite member from the band. DONT BITE ME I DONT LIKE HER I ONLY LIKE HER AS A FRIEND AND A MEMBER AS F(X). Also because i saw you mumbling her name countless of times and trying focus on her only." Kyungsoo said before Tao bit him. Hes a fiesty one. Tao didnt even realize he mumbled her name. He was too into the music video and her voice.

"Ohh... I didnt notice. How can i get her attention?" 

"That is something for you to answer and you only. Follow your heart and see what comes to mind. Think about it before you do anything. I'll go back to the members." Kyungsoo said as he went back to the living room.

 

F(X)'S DORM...

"Girls dinner is ready!!" Victoria the "mother" of popular girl band f(x), said. They just had a comeback for 2012 which is called 'Electric Shock'.

"Comingg!!" Kryber said in unison. When everyone came to the dining table Krystals eyes widened. 

"BEEEEEEFFFF!!!!" She screamed.

"My poor ear drums. Yeesh." Amber said while plugging her ears.

"Unnie this food looks amazinggg." Sulli said in her cute voice.

"IM HUNGRY BRO LETS EAT." Luna said clutching her stomach. They all dug in. Victoria the TV. They all rested from their schedules because of their hard work. Victoria turned to the chinese news channel. Sulli groaned.

"Why do you always turn to this channel if we dont even understand it?" She asked.

"Because Amber and I understand it and its a good practice for Luna to improve on her Chinese." Victoria replied. "I will change the channel for you and Krystal, but let us just see whats going on for a bit."

"SMEntertaiments new band Exo-M has gotten really popular after their comeback for 'MAMA'." The news lady said. They played a preview of  the song and the MV. Luna didnt pay attention to anything else the news lady was saying because she was too distracted by Tao and she too liked him. She thought he was very hot. He was the reason why she wanted to learn chinese more. Shes been wanting to ask him if he could give her lessons instead of Victoria or Amber. They knew about this, but they werent offended because they also knew of her love towards Tao.

"EARTH TO UNNIE IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR LIKE 639578976982 HOURS." Krystal yelled at her.

"Sorry Krys. I was distracted by him again." Luna replied.

 

A YEAR LATER....

"Exo and f(x) will collaberate together for SMWEEK." Exo's manager told them. Tao froze. He thought it would be awkward to see her. He thought it would be awkward because he thought he should just give up on trying to open her heart. He thinks that she will never love him back.

This was also mentioned to f(x). Luna was very shocked. She thought that this should be her chance to confess to him. If he doesnt accept her, shes willing to live with that. She just didnt want hold in her feelings anymore. She took a deep breath and prepared for their first concert.

Everyone finished performing. It was just the ending event that was left. Tao had to admit he was jealous of Chen and Luna singing a duet, but he just let it go when it was over. During the ending event Tao and Luna talked to each other. Also Luna was surprised at Tao when he threw a plain bag to the fans and they actually liked it. He would always hear her smile. That smile he would always melt for. He doesnt know that Luna loves him back so hes trying to give up. Luna always noticed him standing near her and she giggled at that, but was curious at that.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

SMWEEK was 2 days for them. Luna wore extentions in her hair to make it look longer and prettier for Tao. She was thinking of confessing to him after the concert finishes. She was very nervous but she knew she had to do this.

Tao was still trying to give up his love for her unless she really loves him, but he thinks its not possible so hes gonna try even harder to forget about her.

The concert was the same as yesterday, but different in a way. It was time for the ending event again. A fan threw a toy on the stage and Tao picked it up. He started swinging it around and never knew he was walking towards Luna so he accidently hit her with the toy. She hit him on the arm and he apologized. When he turned around he was blushing, but tried to cover his face so the fans wouldnt see.

After that the concert was finished for all bands, the Exo and f(x) managers congradulated them for having their first concert ever and for doing it so well. SM decided to celebrate and hang out with eachother for the rest of the night. They got food, drinks and some games they could play. The party was going to be at a small banquet hall in Seoul.

 

DAY OF THE PARTY...

When they finished setting everything, they started the party. Everyone was enjoying it, but Luna was still nervous. She thought that this is the place where she should confess to Tao. She took the deepest breath and walked up to Tao. "Um... Tao?" Luna tapped his shoulder. When he saw who it was he was really shocked, but didnt show it. 

"Ya?" He replied.

"Can i talk to you alone for a moment. In a quiet place where no one is?" 

"S-sure." He cursed at himself for stuttering. They found a room on the second floor and checked if anyone was there, but there was no one to be seen. 

"Ok. How should i say this? Uhh. Ok. I likeyouandireallywanttogooutwithyouwhatdoyouthinkofmeithinkyouarereallyhotwowitshotinhere." She said so quickly that Tao blinked his eyes and shook his head a bit. He did not understand what she just said. All he heard was "out" and "wow".

"Im sorry. What?" He asked. She sighed and said.

"Tao, I like you. A lot. You dont have to accept my feelings. I just wanted to tell you to let it out of my heart. I couldnt hold it in anymore. I had to tell you." She asked. Tao was really shocked. He couldnt beleive that the person he was trying to give up on actually loved him. He didnt know what to do so he just held her waist and kissed her right on ze lips. Tears were streaming down her face when she kissed him back because she knows that the kiss was a yes. The kiss wasnt full of lies and lust, but it was filled with passion and love. They broke the kiss and put their foreheads together.

"I like you a lot too. In fact i love you. I was just a coward and couldnt confess my feelings. I was even thinking of giving up on you because i thought you wouldnt love me back, but i couldnt stop loving you. When you said you liked me, i was the happiest man alive. Thank you." He said as he kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"I love you too Tao." She said in chinese. He was surprised she knew how she knew how to say that. He looked straight at her with his eyebrows together confused. "What? Im learning Chinese and you better give me some lessons." She said right after she saw his face. He smiled back.

"Alright." Tao agreed and then hugged her tightly.

"OOOOOOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOHHHHHHH." Eunhae opened the door when they saw Tao and Luna hugging. They immediatly let go and blushed. Tao and Luna then looked at each other and smiled. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think pleasee. Next up is L.Joe/Luna ;)