LunKai

Luna One Shots

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE IVE JUST BEEN BUSY AND I HAD NO TIME TO THINK OF SOME IDEAS AND I FINALLY THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. Im sorry, but i have no idea what Luna/Kai's couple name is so i did Lunkai. PICTURES NOT MINE BUT I AM THE EDITORThis chapter was requested by SHINingforSHINee  Enjoy :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's University...

Kai loved older women. 

His ideal type is a woman that is cute, smart, funny, can cook, dance and someone thats older than him. His bestfriend Park Sunyoung a.k.a Luna, is exactly his ideal type. He wants to ask her out, but he doesnt want to ruin their friendship. They've been bestfriends since kindergarden. He was in JR kindergarden and Luna was in SR kindergarden. So he tries to ask out some of the seniors in his school to forget his feelings for Luna, but the seniors wont say yes because he's a freshman (in university). He decided asking out some of the 2nd year people. He went up to a girl named Park Bom.

"Umm.... h-hi." He started.

"Hello!!" She said and smiled back.

"W-would you like to go to the movies on saturday?" He's mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

"Um, i am so sorry, but i dont date freshman." She replied with a sad face.

"Oh no its fine. I guess ill... see you around?" He put on a fake smile.

"Ya ok sure. Bye." She said with a smile and left. 

 

Kai's house...

He sighed as he stared at a picture of Luna perfectly framed on his night stand. "Why cant i stop having feelings for you?" He then called her and asked if they can meet up at the mall today. She said yes,

 

Luna's house...

Luna just loved younger boys.

She likes her bestfriend Kai, but doesnt want to show it cause she thinks he might think shes crazy and she doesnt want their relationship to end. She never tried asking out the freshmen in her university cause shes a year older and they may think shes weird. She just tries holding in her feelings for Kai and go on with being bestfriends. She stared at a picture of her and Kai perfectly framed on her desk. "Why do i even have feelings for you?" She got teary eyed. She quickly wipped her tears when she received a call. It was Kai.

"Hey Kai." She managed to smile.

"Hey Luna. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the mall today sincei have no homework and im really bored." He said.

"Ya ok sure. I dont have homework either and i started getting bored too. What time should we go?"

"Just meet me at the bus stop when ever you're ready."

"Ok. See you until then. Bye!"

"Bye." They then hung up.

"Chanyeol, im going to the mall with Kai." She told her older brother. 

"Okay. Be careful." He replied. He knew she liked Kai and trusted the guy. He let her go anywhere with Kai.

 

At bus stop...

She got ready and walked to the bus stop. Kai wasnt there yet so she decided to wait. All of a sudden, a 3rd year guy in her university named Jin (A/N: He's from Bantan Boys.) walked up to her. She looked up at him.

"Hello there beautiful." He smirked. She was disgusted. "You wanna go out with me? We can go anywhere you'd like." He then pulled her in a hug and started her hair. She was struggling to get out, but he was the captain of the football team so what chance did she have?

"Please let me go." She said while still struggling and being polite at the same time. She started getting scared so a tear started coming down her cheek which smudged on Jin's chest.

"Dont cry baby. Dont you want me?" He replied. Then someone quickly pulled her right out of the hug. It was Kai.

"She would never want you." Kai said in a cold voice and glared at him. Jin looked at Luna and she nodded her head showing that she doesnt want him. Jin scoffed.

"You're gonna want me one day. Just wait." He then left.

Kai turned to her to only see her cry. That scene didnt really sound that scary, but Luna is very sensative and gulible and Kai knows that. He pulled her into a hug. She cried in his chest to let out all of her tears. She only liked being hugged by Her parents, Chanyeol, her other best friend Krystal, and Kai. Only. "Shh dont cry Sunyoung." Kai whispered in her ear which sent shivers down Luna's spine. They broke the hug and Kai looked at her worridly. She wipped away her tears.

"Im fine. Really." She smiled. "Lets go to the mall now." After she said that the bus came. They went in the bus and played some activities that they could do. They laughed and talked. They then reached the mall.

 

At the mall...

"Now. Where should we go first?" Luna asked.

"Are you hungry? We could eat first." Kai said. She agreed and they both started looking for the food court. They found the place and decided to eat chinese. They're relationship was normal when they were together. They were never awkward with each other even though they like each other. They enjoy each others company a lot. When they finished eating, they just decided to walk around. Kai bit his lip and tried to keep himself from holding her hand. Luna was thinking the same. Luna needed a dress for her cousins wedding so she decided to go to a dress store called Monique's.

"Ok im going to try on some dresses and tell me which one you think looks better." Luna said. Kai blushed at imagining Luna in a dress. Its not like he hasnt seen her in a dress before, but he hasnt seen her in a dress for a while.

"Ok sure." He replied and smiled. They both chose some dresses and she went to the change room to try them on. She tried many dresses and Kai blushed at her y legs and she looked perfect in all of them. He said he wanted to see all of them before choosing. She then tried on the last dress which was a light green dress that was above her knees, and had black designs in the top half of the dress.

 

(A/N: Wow the picture was bigger than i expected ._.)

Kai thought the dress was so perfect on her. "I like this one better than all of them." He said.

"You think so?" She blushed as she looked in the mirror.

"Ya its beautiful on you." He then realized what he said and looked like a tomato cause of how much he was blushing.

"O-oh t-thanks." She was still blushing hard. Luna then snapped out of her thoughts and went back to the change room. They went to the cash register and Kai took out his wallet. "Wait. Im paying." She said. He ignored her and already paid. She was dumbfounded. She then glared at him.

"Dont worry. Its my treat since something happened to you today." He tried to control his anger from the scene earlier in the day. She just looked away from him. When they bought the dress, they decided to have some ice cream. Kai, once again treated her and bought them. They sat down at a table and started eating. When they were finished, Luna was shocked to not see her dress beside her.

"Wheres my dress? Did you take it?" She looked at him worridly.

"No. Did someone take it?" He asked brows furrowed. Luna's mouth gaped cause she was stupid enough to let a $100 dress get taken just like that. And she wasnt the one that paid for it. She then found a note. She read it aloud.

"Cant find your dress? Come to the roof top alone and you'll get it back. Sincerely, unknown." She finished reading. Kai was upset. No one messes with him or Luna. No one. "Im going to go on the roof top. Stay here." She said as she started to walk. Kai then quickly grabbed her arm.

"Im not letting you go alone." He said.

"The note said i have to go alone so you have to stay here. I am getting that dress back." She said as she went off. He didnt listen to her and quietly followed behind her. As they reached the roof top, Kai was hiding in the stairs and peeked through a bit. He knew it. The person who took the dress was Jin.

"Hello there beautiful." He smirked and held the dress.

"What do you want Jin?" Luna was clearly annoyed.

"I want you. Now if you're mine, ill give you your dress back. But if you disagree, then im going to drop your dress off of the roof and into the Han river and something will happen to that little friend of yours." Man she hated him. She didnt know what to do. She didnt want Kai's money to go in the Han river. She would feel so guilty. But she also didnt want to date Jin. She wanted Kai. She had to protect him.

"DONT. TOUCH. MY. GIRL." Luna and Jin both turned to the voice which was Kai and punched Jin in the face which made him drop the bag with the dress. Luna quickly picked it up and backed away. She was shocked that Kai actually came and glad that he did. She was also shocked at the words "My girl".

"WHAT THE HECK MAN. OH IM GONNA KILL YOU. YOUR GIRL? SHES MINE." Jin said. He tried to punch Kai, but Kai took his fist in his hand. Jin started struggling. Luna was surprised at Kai's strength.

"I told you that she would never want you." There was anger in Kai's eyes. He then pushed Jin to the ground. Jin then got up and kneed Kai in the stomach which made it easy to punch Kai in the face. Kai groaned in pain. Luna couldnt move. She was too paniced and shocked. Kai fell on the ground and Jin went on top of him.

"I hate your guts." Jin said. He was about to punch Kai again, but Luna reacted quickly and grabbed Jin's fist. Jin was confused and shocked.

"Dont touch my guy." She said and pushed him off Kai. He looked at her with furrowed brows and wide eyes. Jin then left without saying a word. Luna then turned to Kai.

"KAI YOU IDIOT I TOLD YOU TO WAIT AT THE TABLE." She yelled at him.

"If i waited at the table, you wouldve been in trouble. I hate to see you in trouble. I came for you." He replied. She helped him up and started crying again. He pulled her in a hug again and let her cry all she wanted. "Im sorry Luna." He tried to hold in the pain he was having. Hes pretty sure he has a bruise on his stomach and his lips are bleeding. 

"No. Im sorry Kai. Im the one that dragged you into this mess."

"Im your best friend. I cant let you down." Both Kai and Luna were hurt from the word "best friend". They then got the dress and went to Luna's house.

Luna's house...

Luna was relieved that the dress wasnt damaged in any way. She hurridly got the first aid kit to treat Kai's wounds. She opened the kit and cleaned up the blood on his lips. She then applied oitment on his lips. She loved how soft his lips were. She just loved to imagine his lips on hers. She then had to treat his stomach. "Um... you kinda gotta take off your shirt." She said and gulped. He nodded and took off his shirt. This was the first time seeing Kai with abs for her. When they were younger and went swimming, he had no abs. She saw that there was a big bruise on his stomach. He laid down on her bed and she took the oitment and started rubbing the cold substance on his stomach. It was very awkward for them. She then removed her hands and told him to stay in that position so he doesnt hurt himself. He nodded.

30 minutes later...

Kai took a nap for a bit. He woke up shirtless and remembered that Luna rubbed ointment on him. He got up feeling a bit of pain. Luna then walked in with a glass of water. "Oh your awake." Luna said trying to ignore the fact that hes still shirtless. He just stared at her loving the view. She handed him the water and drank half of it.

"Thank you." He said and put the glass down. They were in an awkward silence after that. Kai stared at her while she was looking down. She was wearing black short shorts, with a plain blue tank top and her jet black hair curled to land oh so perfectly on her shoulders. Kai couldnt take it anymore. He then just connected his lips with hers. Luna was so shocked and happy at the same time. He finally kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back with her arms stuck on his bare chest while his arms were both around her waist. She was right. His lips were really soft. They broke the kiss still in the same position and Kai decided that this is the right time to confess. He looked into her eyes and said, "Luna, you make me really happy. Even though your older than me i really want to be with you. You are my kind of girl and i've liked you for so long. Please be with me." Luna smiled and though it was the most happiest moment of her life.

"Ive liked you for so long too. I was just scared to ask you out cause i didnt want to break our friendship. Yes, ill be yours." She felt so good after finally letting out her feelings. Kai was also happy. He feels so releived that shes his. He then went in for a more passionate kiss. While they were kissing, the door was open so Chanyeol past by and then went a couple of steps back to only see them kissing passionately. He looked at them with wide eyes and his mouth gaped open. He started spazzing everywhere. He knew that they were going to be together.

Kai and Luna broke the kiss and smiled to each other.

"You're my girl and dont you forget that." He said as he hugged her.

"I will always be yours." She said and hugged him back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So cheesy dont you think? I really like cheesy stuff though. BY THE WAY JIN IS A VERY CUTIE PIE NOTE THAT ALL BAD PEOPLE IN THE CHAPTERS ARE ALL IDOLS THAT I LOVE. Next up is Luna/Luhan ;)