LayNa

Luna One Shots

I am such a bad person i havent updated in yearrss. Like finally. ANYWAYS RED LIGHT ALBUM TOO GOOD FO YOU. PICTURE NOT MINE BUT I AM EDITOR. This was requested by Oebmoon Enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay has been dancing since 8am and its already 7pm. He usually does this when he doesnt have schedules to relieve all of the stress that some Exo fans give them and also for their leaders disappearance. Sometimes he just breaks down and cries on the floor. As the song finishes he is panting like crazy and sweating all over. He collapses on the ground taking deep breathes trying not to let a tear escape and roll down his face. All of a sudden he heard a knock on the door.

"Lay?" Luna asked as she walked in. "How long have you been here you look like youre gonna die." She joked around.

"Oh hi Luna sunbae. I was just dancing for fun to relieve stress and ive been here since... 8." He replied. Luna widened her eyes.

"Oh my Lay that isnt good for you. Have you eaten at all?" She looked worridly at him. He shook his head.

"I forgot i can eat." Lay says staring at her. "If you need the room ill be leaving then."

"No wait. I'll eat with you. Im also hungry and i came here to relieve stress too. Lets go to the closest resteraunt hm?" She stopped him. He chuckled.

"Alright." After that being said they secretly went in the public transit so they wouldnt get caught being seen together. 

 

"So... Why are you stressed out?" Luna started. He looked at her and said,

"Kris leaving, Baekhyuns dating scandal, injuries some members have encountered, etc." He sighed. "What about you?" He asked back.

"Sullis sickness, promotions ending early, no fandom name, no concert, etc." She replied. Lay just nodded. They were just chatting about other stuff and finally reached their destination. 

As they ordered what they wanted, they then started to get to know each other and have a few things in common. After eating and paying, they decided to walk to a nearby park.

 

They both lay (haha lay) down on the grass as they reached their destination. It started getting a bit darker outside. "This is grass is making me so itchy oh my goodness." Lay said as he scratched his arms. Luna laughed at him. He stared at her as she was laughing. He doesnt know why she has the least fans in f(x). Shes actually so beautiful and kind. Shes so talented. His heart was beating faster at the thought. She then was staring at him. He was actually cute but she cant like him. She doesnt want him to be more stressed with dating scadals. Also what was she thinking? A person like Lay would never like me, she thought. Her heart started to beat fast. They were staring at each other for some time and then all you hear is...

"OMO!! ITS EXOS LAY AND F(X)'S LUNA!!" Once they heard that their eyes opened wide and looked to see who it was. There were a bunch of people surrounding them now. Everyone taking photos.

"Luna." Lay whispered to her. "Run." After that being said they both stormed off. Good thing they were both fast runners. Everyone was chasing them. Lay then hid somewhere and pulled Luna with him. He put a bit of pressure on his hand on her head to his chest so she doesnt make a sound. His other hand around her waist while her arms were trapped against his chest. Her eyes widened as she witnessed what happened. Everyone else running in a different direction. Luna could feel his heart beat. Lay could feel hers also. He then let out a deep breath hes been holding for a while when everyone else was out of sight. The pressure of his hand loosened and she got off of his chest. She then looked up at him with tears in her eyes. 

"I am so sorry Lay if it wasnt for me we wouldnt have experienced that." She started to cry. Lay looked down at her worridly and wiped her tears away. He felt bad. All she was trying to do was be nice.

"Luna dont cry. Its not your fault. We'll just tell everyone we went out for fresh air and theres nothing happening between us. We should go home quickly before anyone else sees us." With that being said they proceeded going to the bus WITH CAUTION and started to go home. Lay saw Luna walk in f(x)'s dorm and then started walking to Exos dorm since it wasnt that far from f(x)'s. He sneaked behind the back door to get in so the fans wouldnt see him. As he went to his room, he tried to calm down his heart. Hes starting to develop feelings for her. This isnt good. 

 

The next day Luna went on the Allkpop app on her phone and there it was. A picture of her an Lay lying down on the grass staring at each other. "F(x)'s Luna and Exos Lay dating?" Luna doesnt understand how they think theyre dating if they were at a park and showing no signs of dating. She wants to cry because she knows all of the hate shes gonna get. She just then went to dance since she didnt have schedules today either. 

As she went inside, she placed her bag down and took out a CD that had her favourite mixes in it. She then started moving and after about an hour or so, she decided to take a break. She sat down on her phone and looked at all of the comments of the article.

"What the heck is this girl doing with my Lay?!?! I hate her UGHH!!"

"Ouu this looks like a good couple. I ship."

"Hope they break up."

"Cute ^^"

"Luna is too ugly for him. Why would he want to date her?"

"Since when did Lay go for the underrated type?"

Most of the comments broke her heart. She just wants to take back time. She shouldve just stayed in the dance room and danced with Lay. She shouldve just ordered a pizza for them. She shouldnt have ever left the building with him. She hugged her knees close to her chest and started to cry. She then felt strong muscular arms envolope her in a warm embrace. She looked up to only see Lay. He wiped her tears with his thumbs. "I told you not to cry." He said as he smiled at her. "I saw the article and i dont think those comments are necessary. Youre beautiful. Dont listen to the negatives and think about the positives. Dont let anyone bring you down. We will tell everyone that we are just friends. Say that its all just a big misunderstanding. I too get some hate but i try to stay strong and just well... Dance." She was still looking up at him with tears in her eyes. She then smiled and got up. She helped him up and played her CD.

They started dancing and they both felt like there was nothing else in this world but them two. They were dancing so close to each other. He just wanted to be with her and she wanted to be in his arms. The two still panting and dancing still feeling like theres nothing else in this world but them. The mix finally ended and their ending pose was both of them holding each other with their sweaty foreheads pressed against each others. They were both panting and both of their hearts were beating fast. Luna started to kiss him. Lay froze in his spot not knowing what to do, but then he felt relaxed and kissed her back. Luna then broke and kiss and just wanted to run away. She didnt want to see his reaction so she tried to storm out, but Lay caught her arm and went in for a more passionate kiss. They were kissing for so long they couldnt breathe. So Lay broke them apart and hugged her while he was giving butterfly kisses on her neck which gave her shivers down her spine.

"I love you, Luna. I cant take it anymore i just want you with me."

"I love you too and i cant take it anymore either. I thought you would never go out with me." She replied. Lay just chuckled.

"Well, we have a secret to keep." Lay said as he started kissing her again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES IM DONEE. Ok ya all yalls that are hating Red Velvet cause f(x) isnt getting attention, you cray cray. Red Velvet is such a good band like SEULGI FTW and their song is good too. They have nothing to do with f(x) so stop complaining and shut your yaps. Hope you guys like the chapter. Next up is Onew/Luna ;)