LuLu

Luna One Shots

OMG IM GONNA CRY IM SO SORRY NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY AND WHEN IM FREE I ALWAYS FORGET I EVEN HAVE A STORY BUT I FINALLY REMEMBERED SO PLEASE DONT HATE MEH. THIS WILL BE A VERY SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE I LITERALLY GOT NOTHIN. I really like the couple name for Luna/Luhan. PICTURES NOT MINE BUT I AM THE EDITOR. This was requested by  sunyoung93  Enjoy :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F(x)'s Dorm...

"Woww!! Exo's new comeback is really good!!" Amber said.

"Ya it really is. They're all so handsome." Added Victoria.

Exo came back with a new song called "Overdose". They just finished watching the video and they're all commenting on it. Luna however was a little bit more silent than usual. "Unnie? Are you okay?" Krystal asked.

"Huh? Oh ya im fine." Luna said. Truth was when she saw Luhan in the MV her heart stopped. She thought he looked really handsome. She had never felt this way towards him in their other MV's, but something in the MV made her like him a lot. She had developed a little crush on Luhan. "Im just a bit tired. Im gonna go to bed now since i have a tight schedule tomorrow. Goodnight." She smiled a fake smile and then left. The members were a bit confused. 

"Luhan. I-I have to say something to you." Luna said.

"What is it?" Luhan asked.

"I...Love you." Luna said and then looked down, her cheeks red.

"Oh... Well, i dont feel the same way. Im sorry." He said furrowing his eyebrows to her.

"Why?" She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"You arent my type. I like more of a y and bad kind of girl. Also, you're ugly."

Luna just woke up from a horrific nightmare. She was panting and those words kept on replaying in her head. "I dont feel the same way. You arent my type. Also, you're ugly." She knew it was just a dream, but it hurt her. For some reason shes falling for him more every single day. Shes trying to get over him, but she cant. She just cant. Since it was time for her to wake up, she got out of bed and got ready for her schedule and tried to forget Luhan.

Exo's dorm...

TEET TEET TEET TEET TEET

Luhan groaned as his alarm went off. He had a tight schedule today and would only have like a 10 minute break in the day. He lazily got out of bed and started getting ready. When he got out of his room he saw Suho sitting on the couch. "Why are you awake now?" Luhan asked him.

"I dunno i just woke up and then got bored." Suho replied. The elder just stared at him weirdly. 

"Uhm. Okay. Im going to go now cause of my schedule. Bye." Luhan said walking towards the door. Suho said bye back and with that he left.

SM Building...

Luhans P.O.V

I was walking in the hallway looking for my manager. He was suppose to be here somewhere. As i was walking, i saw a familiar looking girl walking towards me. It was Luna Sunbae.

"Hello sunbae." I greeted with a smile.

"Oh hello there Luhan-shi." She smiled back. Woah there. Hold the penguin waddle up. Her smile is... perfect. Its so unique and... beautiful. I was staring at her with my mouth slightly gaped. She furrowed her brows at me. "Luhan-shi?" She asked and i snapped out of my thoughts immediately.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you alright? You kinda froze there for a second." She said giggling WOAH PENGUINS STOP WADDLING HER SMILE IS BACK. 

"O-oh ya im fine. Im just gonna go now since i have a tight schedule bye." I said.

End of Luhan's P.O.V

Luna's P.O.V

"O-oh ya im fine. Im just gonna go now since i have a tight schedule bye." Luhan said and then left. I sighed of relief. I cant believe i went through that whole conversation without stuttering. If he hadnt left i think i would've stuttered if we kept on talking. Im starting to fall for him more. And the way he was looking at me was so... hot. I cant deny this.

End of Luna's P.O.V

Next day...

Luhan has been going crazy ever since he had that talk with Luna. He also had developed a little crush on her. He just thought she was so nice and pretty. Exo's manager told them that no one in SM has schedules tomorrow cause they need a break so they're gonna have a little party. They'll also invite some people in other companies that dont have schedules to the party. They could be invited so that the stars in SM could get to know some other people from out of the company. Everyone in SM was notified about this.

F(x)'s dorm...

When Luna was notified by the party, she was a bit nervous cause she would see Luhan there and she might start to fall for him more. She knows the rules in SM that she cant date anyone in the company. Especially the members of Exo cause fans go crazy on them. This hurt her. But she has to be strong.

Day of party...

Everyone had finally arrived at the party. There was food, drinks, music, and tables assigned to the people that were coming. Everyone was up and dancing except for Luna and Victoria. Victoria was just tired and just didnt feel like dancing. So many male idols asked if she wanted to dance with them, but she would reject them apologetically. No one asked Luna if they wanted to dance with her. She did feel a bit hurt, but didnt really mind it. Little did she know that a certain someone *cough cough* Luhan *cough cough* was starring at her in awe. He thought she looked beautiful tonight. He loved how her long black hair was curly. Zhou Mi then asked Victoria if she wanted to dance. She also rejected him, but he forced her too and she gave in. So Luna was the only one sitting down. No one, not even a female asked if they wanted to dance with her. 

"Hello everyone! Welcome to SMTOWN's party! We want everyone standing up and moving their feet as much as they can. Hmm lets see. Oh! Look back there at f(x)'s table. Its Luna! There are a lot of males in this room. Which one of you guys NOT GIRLS want to dance with that lucky girl?" The anouncer asked. Luna and Luhan were both shocked. They were shocked cause they never knew someone would ask that. But what was sad was, no one said or even raised their hand to dance with her. She felt a sting in her heart. Why did no one raise their had for her? Was she ugly? Was she mean? Was she not as y as the other female idols? Why would the anouncer even ask that? Luhan was about to raise his hand, but before he could, Luna ran out of the building and sat on one of the benches crying her heart out. Luhan just starred at everyone in the room with shock. The f(x) members were shocked too. They all starred at Luhan and he said he would take care of it. How could they do this to her? He then quickly ran outside and found her on the bench.

"Sunbae?" He asked as he got closer. He saw she was crying. Luhan then sat beside her. "Sunbae why are you crying?" She then turned to him and said,

"Am i ugly to you? At all? Why am i not any male idols ideal type? Am i not that y enough for you male idols? Am i annoying? Do you even like me as a friend? Do you even think of me as your sunbae?" She asked.

"Luna sunbae. You are not ugly and dont you forget that. You're beautiful. Dont mind what other male idols say. You are not annoying and you never were. But i dont like you as a friend. I like you more than as a friend. I love you." Luhan said and made Luna's world stop. Luhan was so scared. What if she didnt like him back? His eyes got watery. The only thing that was going in Luna's head was he actually liked her back? She then smiled and said,

"Thank you. I love you too." She said and then pecked his cheek. Luhan was shocked at her words. A tear escaped his eye. He stood up and tried to control himself. Luna giggled at this and stood up. He turned to her and they were starring at each other.

"JUST KISS ALREADY YEESH." They both turned around to see almost everyone from the party watching them and realized that Onew from SHINee had said that. They then turned back to each other.

"May i?" He asked her. She just nodded. He held on to her waste and started kissing her passionatly. Luna's hands were on his shoulder. Everyone was cheering for them. They then pulled away and Luhan pulled her in for a hug with his arms wrapped around her with his head resting on her shoulder. Luna had her arms wrapped around him with her head resting on his chest.

Looks like they have to keep this a secret from their boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idek what i write. Its very short cause i had no idea what to do, but i want to try my best to update and tell you that i will never NEVER discontinue this story. Thank you everyone for supporting me and subscribing to my fanfic. I wont let you guys down. BY THE WAY HAPPY EASTER!!!! Next up is Luna/Changmin ;)