ChangNa

Luna One Shots

HAI GUYS IM BACK HEHEHHE. AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT LUCKLY I HAVE TIME AND REMEMBERED I HAVE THIS STORY. PICTURES NOT MINE BUT I AM THE EDITOR. This chapter was requested by ValsHyde Enjoy :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day in Seoul. There was a girl named Sunyoung and she loved to sing. She usually goes on the streets and likes to sing for people and her bonus is that they give her a bit of money which can help herself since her parents, brother, and twin sister sacrificed themselves in a car accident to save her since she was the youngest. She was only 7 years old. They told her to get out of the car first and when she got out, the car burst into flames. Sunyoung saw her family die in front of her. She lived with her aunt and uncle, but by 18 and found her own apartment. Her aunt and uncle would send her a bit of money now and then. She volounteers to help at the Sunlight Orphanage. So she is living very happily right now.

Sunyoung went next to a restaurant and thought that a lot of people would be passing by there so it would be a great spot. As she was walking there she saw a man. He looked about in his 20's. He was also homeless. He sat there on a blanket with a ripped hat in front of him asking people for money. Sunyoung felt really bad for him.

She sat on the ledge of the restaurant and said hello to the homeless person. He nodded and sat there quietly. Sunyoung took out her wireless keyboard from her case and set it up along with her microphone. She started playing Taeyang's new song Eyes, Nose, Lips (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwuAPyOImoI). The man was mezmerized by her voice. He also thought she was very pretty with her beautiful long black hair flowing back because of the wind. Her eyes sparkling in the sunlight and a smile that would make anyone melt. A crowd started to form around them and they started to put some money in her keyboard case. She ended off the song and bowed when they started clapping. She then started mingling with some of them to cheer up their day. After she started another song by AKMU called melted (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUCIzn0mRHc). The man closed his eyes and thought about his past.

When Sunyoung finished the song she closed up her performance, put the money from her keyboard case in an envolope followed along with a paper. She sealed the envolope, smiled at the homeless man and handed the envolope to him. He looked at her with surprise, but hesitently took the envolope. "Goodbye." She said with a smile one last time and walked away. The man opened the envolope to see $50 with a paper along with it. With tears in his eyes he opened up the paper. It said,

Hello, I am Sunyoung. You may be wondering why i gave you the money. I gave you it because i know you need it more than i do. I will come back to that place at times because there are lots of people that pass by there. If you want to talk to me its ok, i dont bite. I just hope we can become great friends. Overall, Have a really goodnight! :)

The man closed the paper with tears nonstop rolling down his face. Shes the only person that has really cared for him a bit after he lost his family and his home. 

 

The next day, Sunyoung woke up and got ready for school. After school, she worked 2 hours at the orphanage. Then she went back to the restaurant and found the homeless man again. She smiled at him. He smiled back. She walked up to him. "Hello again." She said.

"Hello." He shyly said.

"May i please ask what your name is?"

"Shim Changmin."

"Thats a very nice name."

"Thank you, Sunyoung is a very nice name, also." His cheeks started to turn a bit pink.

"Aw thank you. Oh and I have a surprise for you after." 

"Oh no, you shouldnt have."

"No dont be silly. Just wait here for a moment." Sunyoung lastly said and set up her stuff again. She sang two more songs and got the same amount of money as yesterday. She packed up her stuff and told him to come with her in the restaurant. He agreed. They both went in and she ordered 2 bowls of kimchi. They both ate and talk about each other a bit. She told him about how her family died. 

"Thats... T-thats exactly what happened to me. But instaed of moving in with one of my relatives i ran somewhere far. Looks like we have somethings in common." Changmin chuckled a bit.

"Ah i see. Well looks like were done here. Do you want to come to my place a bit?" Sunyoung asked.

"Well... I dont think i can you know im a complete stranger."

"Not really. I know your name and a lot of stuff about your life. Lets become friends!" Sunyoung said happily.

"Well alright." He replyed while smiling. Sunyoung loved his smile. It was very bright. They then got up and walked to Sunyoungs apartment since it wasnt far. They talked and laughed across the way. As they entered the house, Sunyoung welcomed him.

"Welcome to my home." She said. Changmin thought it was a very nice apartment. They got comfortable. Sunyoung suddenly asked him something that shocked Changmin. "Would you like to live with me?" He just sat there. Thinking of whats going on. He doesnt know if he should accept. He just met her yesterday. Sunyoung new he was hesitating so she spoke up. "Oh come on. You're my friend and i cant leave a friend outside there all day, homeless. Plus i have an extra bed in my room in case of sleep overs. You can wear my brothers clothes. I saved all of my families clothes and you look like you would wear the same sized clothes as him. Plus since i volounteer at an orphanage, maybe you can come help us out with all those wonderful children. I also feel a bit lonely, so you can keep me company. What do you say?" 

Changmin sat there. He cant believe hes this lucky to have a friend like her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Yes." He whispered out. Sunyoung stood up smiling and thanking him. He also then stood up then hugged her. She hugged him back. He was crying on her shoulder. "Thank you so much." 

"Its no problem. No problem at all." She also started getting emotional and cried with him. When they both stopped crying, Sunyoung said, "Go on and take a shower. my brothers clothes are in a red suitcase in my closet. I'll make some dinner. He nodded and did what he was told. When he came out of the bathroom fresh, something smelt good. Sunyoung just finished cooking dinner. He smiled at her and they started eating peacefully.

"So do you sing, Changmin?" Sunyoung asked out of the blue.

"A little bit." He replied.

"Hm. Okay. After dinner i want you to sing to me." She smirked.

"What song?" He asked.

"Any song you want. It could have some highnotes in it too. I want to hear your high notes."

"Okay then." He chuckled at her cuteness. After dinner, they washed the dishes together and went into Sunyoungs room. She took out her keyboard. and her piano chair. She padded the space next to her and he sat down.

"So what song?" She asked.

"Love you to death by Taeyang (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpo24_AJew)" He replied. She nodded and started playing. He then started singing and his voice was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to Sunyoung. When CL's highnote part came. His high notes were higher than any normal ones. His voice was beautiful. When he finished Sunyoungs mouth was gazed open. "So... How was i?" He asked.

"A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. THAT WAS SO OMGG." She started telling him. She hugged him so tightly. She didnt know why, but she just felt like it. Her heart was pounding rapidly. He hugs her back and inhales her scent. They stayed like that for a while. Sunyoung then let go of him and put her keyboard away. She then went in the bathroom to take a shower and when she came out, she told changmin to come and brush his teeth. She gave him a new tooth brush and started brushing their teeth together. He playfully nudged her elbow and she nudged back. They went like that the whole time they were brushing their teeth. They then went back in her room. Suddenly, Changmin was behind her and then started tickling her. She was dying of laughter and begging for him to stop. He was laughing along. They both then lost their balance and Changmin fell on top of her on the floor. They were still laughing until Changmin looked into her eyes. They stopped everything. Just staring into each others eyes. Changmin bent down and kissed her. She was kissing him back without hesitation. They were kissing for who knows how long until they both broke apart for some air. They were staring at each other again. Changmin bent down to kiss her again, except more passionatly. He was cupping her face and her arms were wrapped around his neck. 

 

Several days had passed and Changmin and Sunyoung were living happily. Changmin started volunteering at the orphanage and kept Sunyoung company. They also are always together at the restaurant, where they met, and start singing duets together.

 

Several months had passed and Sunyoung and Changmin were still living happily together. They are getting married in six months.

 

Several years had passed and Sunyoung and Changmin are living happily together as always. They are going to have a little healthy baby boy named Haru. And thats the story of how Sunyoung changed Changmins life for eternity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank the lords i posted something. I hope you guys like the chapter and TAEYANGS NEW ALBUM RISE IS THE BEST OMG. Next up is Luna/Lay ;)