LunJi

Luna One Shots

HEEEEEYOOOOOO!! Yes that is right i am back again after another 10 year wait. I joke i joke. But seriously i feel bad for making you guys wait but i really wanted to update today cause 2000 DAYS WITH F(X) AYEEE. Love yalls k ya randomness ahead. PICTURES NOT MINE BUT I AM THE EDITOR. This was requested by  ParkMiyoung Enjoy :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long day for Sunyoung. Always the same routine everyday. 

Wake up in the morning.
Get ready for school.
Come back from school and finish homework.
Go to work.
Come back home and eat late night dinners.
Sleep. 

She wanted to have a better life and just rest for a bit. 

If only there was something she could do.

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping, as if their life depends on it. Just kidding the chirping birds is her morning alarm. Sunyoung woke up to another, very snowy day. Its worse though. Like a blizzard. How is she suppose to get to school now? She got ready for school and once she was done, she made herself a little breakfast. She turns on the TV and goes to the news channel, which is rare because she never watches the boring news.

"All schools and stores in the GTA have been cancelled due to stormy, snowy weather and road closures." The news lady said.

"FRIGGEN- ... YESSSSSSSS!!!" Sunyoung yelled out in her apartment and hoped she didnt wake anyone up. She danced a little dance before she sat down again and finished up her breakfast. Finally. A day to herself. No one but her. No annoying beeps at the cash register. No nagging customers. No boring professers. No work. No. Nothing. Sunyoung smiled to her self as she washed the dishes. She had decided to take a shower since she was too lazy to yesterday. She got her things and went to the bathroom. Singing some of her favourite songs. Once she finished she hopped into her snuggly clothes and instead of those disgusting school clothes. She brushed and dried her hair and put it into a bun. Once she got out of the bathroom, she nearly jumped out of her socks.

"WHAT IN THE HE- DA FRIG ARE YOU?" She stared at the man in front of her. Quite handsome, but very creepy and how in the world did he get in?

"Oh, well hello to you too. Im Chunji, your guardian angel." The man said with a smile.

"Guardian what? Ok dont play jokes with me you can take everything in the house if you'd like just dont me ok? Ok." Sunyoung said still standing there in shock.

"Why would i want to do those things when im your angel? Dont you want to ask me some questions, Sunyoung?"

"Ok, first of all, how in the world do you know my name? And second of all, prove it." Sunyoung said proudly.

"Prove what?"

"Prove that you're an angel smart one." She rolled her eyes at him.

"I can show you my wings." Chunji said as he spread out his wings. Sunyoung was dumbfounded.

"Y-you're really an angel? Wait. Is this a set up. COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE AMBER I KNOW YOUR LITTLE TRICKSS." She yelled out, but there was no response. Sunyoung frowned.

"You're cute." Chunji chuckled.

"Hey hey dont call me cute buddy." Sunyoung eyed him. She went to the living room and sat on the couch. Chunji sat opposite of her. They were staring at each other. Well what now? "Ahem. So, if you're my guardian angel, then why did you all of a sudden show up today? On the day i have a break?" Sunyoung broke the silence.

"I was the one who made you have this break. You're welcome." Chunji said smiling.

"Im sorry wut?"

"Guardian angels are only there for people who really need one. If you stress a lot more you could be in risk of cancer or white hairs on your head, for example. I made you want to watch the news. Thank goodness you the TV before driving out there." Chunji explained.

"Wait why what wouldve happened if i hadnt watched the news?" Sunyoung said. Chunji stuck out his hand. She stood there confused, but hesitently took it when he reassured her that its ok. All of a sudden they appeared on the cold road. Confused, Sunyoung didnt know why she wasnt freezing to death. She saw a car driving- hold up. Was that her? The car had then slipped and flipped. Sunyoung stood there with a pale face squeezing Chunji's hand harder. The car stopped flipping. She was watching herself trying to escape. BOOM. Sunyoung quickly turned around to bury her face in Chunji's chest holding his hand even tighter. The car had blown up before she could have escaped. Sunyoung was screaming and crying and didnt even realise they were back home.

"Sunyoung! Its ok! Were home. Im sorry. I didint mean to make you breakdown like that i just wanted to prove something." Chunji said as he pulled her closer. She cried for some time, but stopped soon enough. Still in Chunji's arms, she asked,

"So, if i hadnt watched the news, that wouldve happened?"

"Yes, but dont worry. You're safe now and thats all that matters. Dont worry im here. Im here for you." Chunji said as he her hair.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She said as she buried her face even more into his chest. She then got up and Chunji tried cheering her up by playing some games with her. They had laughed and talked. Chunji already knew her secrets so there was no need for her to tell him. Although, Chunji ended up spilling all of his secrets to her. They then got up and started to make dinner. Chunji doesnt eat, but still helped her. After dinner, Sunyoung had decided to bake a cake since she hasnt made one in a while. Chunji, of course, helped her again. once the cake was done, she had iced it and Chunji helped decorating it. It was wonderful. She snapped a picture of it and sliced a piece for her. Chunji, again, of course couldnt eat. She started eating her cake and hummed greatfully.

"Is it good?" Chunji said looking at her eagerly.

"Of course its good! It was made by me." Sunyoung said proudly as she giggled and continued eating her cake. Sunyoung ate her cake quietly as she watched Chunji create a rhythm by tapping his fingers on the table. She thought to herself. Chunji wasnt only her guardian angel, he was her best friend. The things he had done for her, she couldnt even imagine. She finished her cake and placed it in the sink. She went back to the living room where Chunji was sitting. He started chuckling.

"What?" Sunyoung said as she frowned. Chunji then stood up and walked towards her, stared at her for a few seconds   before pressing his soft lips against hers. Sunyoung didnt know what to do. She didnt love Chunji. He was good looking, but he didnt attract her that much. Something Sunyoung didnt think she'd do, she started kissing him back. She didnt know why, she didnt know why. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms brought her closer to him. His wings then came out. It startled her, but not enough to break the kiss. Finally, they let go. She looked at him with a red face. He chuckled again.

"There was icing on your lips. Had to clean it." Chunji said, his face red as well.

"Theres something called a napkin." She said as she looked down. Chunji had just chuckled. She then excused herself and jogged to her room. She closed the door behind her as she slid down, now sitting on the floor. She put her hand on her racing heart before she placed her fingers on her still tingling lips. 

"Maybe we could be more than best friends?" Chunji said from out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well um that was weird but i just had this idea like a couple of hours ago. ANYWAYS. Love this pairing honestly like i never see them together but they so cute. AND SHAKE THAT BRASS AMBER HAS GONE SOLO NOW LIKE YASSSS!!! CANT WAIT FOR F(X)'S COMEBACK IN APRILLL!! Thank you everyone for supporting me and this fanfiction! Please comment cause i feel like no one is reading :'( And happy 2000 days with f(x)! Next up is Kris/Luna ;)