LuHun

Luna One Shots

LOOK WHO'S BACK BROTHASS. Im suCH A BAD PERSON FOR MAKING YALLS WAIT IDEK IF YOU GUYS ARE READING ANYMORE XDD.I honestly keep forgetting i have a fan fiction and when i remember i do its at the worst moments. I have no ideas whatsoever so im just gonna wing this whole one shot ;) FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT LETTING ME PUT A PICTURE IM MAD. This was requested by shiny_luna Enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEHUN P.O.V

It was a regular day, just sittin on mah couch eatin dorito chips that are probs staining my fingers with cheese. Im watchin the news idk why i just the tv and it all of a sudden became interesting???????

"F(x)'s Luna make her solo debut in 2016-"

XSNKJVFNESJFBGHEJBFCHJDSBFHEBHKOOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOHHOOOOOOO DID I HEAR RIGHT?v?b/Vb?Fd????? IM JUST- BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SO HAPPY I CRYYYYYYY- *PLOP* SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I DROPPED MY DORITOS MY POOR POOR DORITOS SNMDXNBASHBFEHJ NOW I HAVE TO GET THE VACUUM CSJCBNHSANL

I honestly cannot wait till this album 2016 is gonna be lit bruuhhhh. Im so happy cause i finally get to go to one of f(x)'s fan meets for the first time AND ITS NEXT WEEK and im so exciteddddd. I get to see Luna's goregous face up close and im gonna breath the same air as her asajfhkadhls. After i cleaned up my dortios i took a quick shower and rewatched all of f(x)'s MV's over and over again. Nice aagahahah. 

 

LUNA P.O.V

Sigh. I put my bag on the couch. So many schedules. With all of the 4 walls promotions, immortal song 2, my musical, preparing for my debut album, i never have time for myself. I never have this many schedules and now that i have them i can feel the pain of really busy people. BUT THE REST OF TODAY IS MAH DAY OFF YAAAAASSS. I finally have time for myself thank goodness. After eating, watching tv, reading books and facetiming my family for a bit, i got bored and decided to go out with on of my friends. I immediatly thought of calling Minzy. *Calling Minzy*

"Hello?"

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyy Minzzzyyyyyyy whats goin on gurl long time no talk."

"Tru tru i havent seen you in so long. Congrats on your first and second wins for 4 walls!"

"Taaanksss gurllll. Anyways, i wanted to ask if you're free right now and might wanna hang out?"

"Ya im free right now where do you want to meet?"

"Yonse Cafe?" (A/N: I made that up dont actually go searchin for it lol.)

"Sure see you there."

"Ok bye." *Both hang up*

 

SEHUN P.O.V

Ohhhhhh my gosh Luna is so hoootottt. This is probs the 12th time ive watched the electric shock mv. I got bored soon after and decided to go to Yonse Cafe and grab a coffee and chill there. I got dressed, grabbed my keys, and dashed out the door. I wonder how it would feel like to see Luna up close, People say that idols look way prettier than person than they do on screens. Ok but like if Luna is so hot on screens imagine real life oh gosh. Im probs just gonna die. The cafe is about a 10 minute walk so i decided to walk there NO POLLUTION SAVE THE EARTH KIDS. Anyways, as i reached the Cafe i ordered my coffee, paid and found a table to sit at. After a minute or so, my coffee arrived and i began to drink up. As i was drinking, these two ladies with masks came in which is quite strange. Barley anyone comes to this cafe its not that good anyways but eh too lazy to go to a farther one. I heard them taking their orders and one of them sounded very familiar. After the ladies placed their order, the sat in the table next to mine. The girl sitting with her back facing me was telling her about where to go and the girl who's front was facing me said the water park. ???. She looks so familiar why idk. The other girl laughed and so did the girl who looks familiar. I chocked on my coffee. I'd recognize that laugh anywhere. It was Luna. Unercover. In a cafe. Literally a meter away from me.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BREATHE SEHUN BREATHE HOLTYLTYTNMRKJNES I WASNT READY FOR THIS I WAS PREPARING FOR THE FAN MEET OH GOSH IM SO NOT READY I DONT EVEN LOOK GOOD TODAY IM WEARING TRACK PANTS AND I DIDNT SHAVE OK LOL BYE. STOP GLANCING SEHUN DJFNDSJFDEJWHHFWJK. They just left and im a bit sad. I just saw Luna. Ha. haHA. AHAHAHAHHAHA. After they left, I literally ran home. I shaved, styled my hair, wore better clothes, brsuhed my teeth and left the house. I heard Luna saying they're going to the mall. Welp. Im a creep but IF YOU WAS A FANGIRL/BOY YOU WOULD WANT TO SECRETLY FOLLOW AND MEET YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS AMIRIGHTH?

 

LUNA P.O.V

As we entered the Cafe, there was literally like 2 people in it. Ahh good old Yonse Cafe. Still have no customers. Perfect. More privacy. We placed our orders and sat in a table across from some dude. Minzy and i were chatting about where we should go and what we should do. We made some jokes and laughed. The man across from us started choking on his drink. He was probs laughing at our jokes. We got our drinks daaaaaaaang i love Mocha's they're sooo gooddd. After that we left the Cafe and decided to take the public bus to go to the mall. I havent been to the mall in foreverr. As Minzy and i were walking in the mall i smelt the fresh air filled with the smell of products and food. Hopefully no one notices us. I hope were disguised really well. Minzy then interupted my thoughts.

"So is there something you want to buy?"

"I guess i want to buy a dress for MAMA." I said.

"Alright les go."

 

SEHUN P.O.V

Ohhhhh my gosh i am such a stalker. This feels so right yet so wrong at the same time. I got my shades on. Thats my disguise pretty pathetic i know. Im following them, spazzing on the inside while processing that Luna is only a few feet away from me. My thoughts were interupted by a shouting man.

"HEY ISNT THAT F(X)'S LUNA AND 2NE1'S MINZY??"

Dis birch tree. THEY UNDERCOVER FOR A REASON BOZO. I wanted to yell that out but i didnt. Everyone surrounded the girls. I panicked. The girls were struggling. I dont know why but my legs just found themselves running towards the crowd. I squeezed through everyone and grabbed both of their arms and tried my best to drag them out. They looked confused and scared but i tried to reassure them that im not gonna hurt them by using facial expressions.

"HEY WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THEM??" Some girl shouted.

"Im Luna's bodyguard and where we are going is none of your buisness mam." I sound so badass right now dang. I dragged the girls out of the mall and told them to get in my car. They followed my instructions and got in quickly. The people were surrounding the car so confused. I honked and put the car in drive. The people scattered out and i drove off. OH YA HEY LUNA'S IN MY CAR WELL ISNT THAT PEACHY.

"You girls must be very afraid and confused right now but dont worry im not here to hurt you. I just thought that those people were probably uncomfortable and i would be begging for help too if i were you. So i stepped up and decided to help you guys." I tried to explain to them in a really husky voice

"Where do you guys want me to drop you off at?" I WAS ACTING SO COOL BUT IM ACTUALLY SO NERVOUS.

"M-my dorm please." LUNA TALKED HEY GIKRLRLRL. 

"What street?" She then told me her address. Aha. Im takin Luna to her dorm this is so cool. After i dropped them off, they got out of the car and both said thank you. I said no problem. That was probably the best moment of my life tears.

LUNA P.O.V

That guy was so weird... But im thankful for him. He helped us. There should be more people like that. On the bright side, i got my dress for MAMA. Minzy and i were eating Ramen in my dorm right now.

"Hey Luna?" She said.

"Yeah?"

"You know. The guy who just dropped us off home is pretty cute dont you think?"

"W-what?! Minzy d-dont be ridiculous." Ok so i was obviously lying that guy was so goregous thank goodness he didnt see me blush under my mask.

"Gurl either you lyin or you blind."

"OH MY GOSH OK HES ACTUALLY SO HOT BUT DONT YOU DARE TELL ANYONE OK??"

"LOL YAS I KNEW IT OK OK I NO TELL."

"Ya lies."

"Hehe."

 

ONE WEEK LATER...

Today is another one of f(x)'s fan meets. I love these fan meets. The fans make me feel so warm and loved and i love interacting with them. After performing 4 walls and diamond, we played some games and one of them was the balloon popping game. A lucky fan and my members and i have to pop a balloon between our stomachs. The fan in the winning team gets a $100 gift card to the SM Art Coex Atrium. Fans were chosen to my members and it was my turn. The staff chose a fanboy since the other fans were fangirls. I laughed at the fact that they chose me for it. As they chose the fan, he came up on the stage and i knitted my eyebrows together. Ive seen this guy before. IS IT THE BODYGUARD THINGY GUY????????????? OHHH MY GOSH HES EVEN HOTTER TODAY I CAN SEE HIS EYES NOW.

 

SEHUN P.O.V

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY CHOSE ME TO BE THE POPPING BALLOON GUY FOR LUNA ISKSAKDNJSNDFJEN. I THINK SHE GON RECOGNIZE ME BUT WELP. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I go up to the stage and pass by VictORIA AMBER AND KRYSTAL HEY GURLS OGMFDKJDS. Then i finally reached Luna. She is soooooooooooooOooooooOOOOO much more prettier in person. She had a confused look on her face. I knew she would recognize me. I knew the rules of the game and it would be kinda awkward but HEY IF IT MEANS HUGGIN LUNA IM UP. We got a purple balloon awwwww its her favourite colourrr. Apparently these balloons are kinda harder to pop cause they made of thicker material or something. Luna had the balloon ready in her hand waiting for the staff to say go so she can put the balloon between us.

"READY. SET. GO!" She immediatly put the balloon between us and i grabbed her like she was the only thing that could keep me alive. I was spazzing sooo much on the inside i should give myself a pat on the back for keeping in the spazzing. We both tried pushing pressure towards each other to pop the balloon. All of a sudden i heard a pop and Luna's weight on me. WE WOONNNNN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS GIMME THAT $100 GIFT CARD. I just realized that im hugging Luna right noW. She's so warm. My heart was beating so fast. I want to stay like this forever, but sadly she laughed and let go. Everyone cheered for us. I smile at Luna and she smiles back. We high five. Welp. I just died and went to heaven bye bye.

After the fan meet i walked around the building cause i was trying to take in that i met Luna and i touched her and talked to her hah. My life is almost complete. For some reason i feel sad. I couldnt help but realize i fell in love with her. But i know that she would never fall for a guy like me. As i was walking in the alley, a door opened and it scared the bijeebers out of me. I saw Luna come out. Our eyes met. My heart started beating fast again. 

"Hey." She said and smiled while doing so.

"Hey."

"I know you're the body guard guy from last week by the way." I knew it.

"Ah, i'd figured." I said. She laughed. It got really awkward after that. It was quiet. We just stared at each other. She got closer to me and out of nowhere, she just kissed me. She's kissing mE FIRFJHBRHJFSJKFNEWNJFEWNDFJE MY HEART IT CANT TAKE IT DFNDSBFDJ. I was kissing her back with so much passion. I didnt know she had that much courage to do something like that but i was so happy she did because i know how she feels now, hopefully. After a few moans and gasps we broke the kiss. 

"Sooo..." I started."Wanna go to Yonse Cafe?" I finished. She smiled.

"I would love that." We both then walked hand in hand to my car. Im probably the luckiest fanboy alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWWWEEEEEELPPPPP IM HAVING SEHUN AND LUNA FEELS RN AND THAT NICE. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED. SULLI LEFT AND IM JUST LIKE SO NOT OK WITH IT BUT IM BEARING AND 4 WALLS YAHAHHSHSHSHHS AMAZING. I PROBS DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BUT OH WELL HOPED YOU LIKED THIS GARBAGE. Next up is Ryeowook/Luna ;)