LuNew

Luna One Shots

OHHHHHH GOODNESS GRACIOUS IM SO SORRY. I havent updated in almost 3 months. And so im very sorry, but i just started high school and i have alot of hard subjects this semester so ya. But dont worry no matter what i will not discontinue this story. ALL GIFS NOT MINE. This was requested by fx-love Enjoy :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNA P.O.V

"Dooooo do doo doooooo.." I was singing in my head as i walked through SM HIGH hallways. Im in grade 12 bruuhhsss. Its been a slow day. Really slow. Im walking to my locker right now and i was almost there, but someone bumped into me really hard.

"EXCUSE YOUR POOS." I yelled at the person.

"What?" The guy said.

"I said watch where you is going punk." I started glaring at him.

"Hey it's not my fault you shouldve actually seen where YOU were going missy." He said as he poked my forehead. Seriously who is this guy.

"AHEM. I WAS HAPPILY WALKING UNTIL YOU BOULDERD ME TO THE WALL."

"Forget you i have better things to do." What what what WHAT? This guy. Omg hes so ugly. Fine if he wants to play like that then he wants to play like that.

END OF LUNA P.O.V

THE NEXT DAY...

ONEW P.O.V

WHO THE FRIG IS THIS GIRL AND WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. She thinks shes all that and whatever omg seriously she acts like a 4 year old. I see my best friend Key so i walk up to him.

"Dude oh goodness you should've seen what happened. Some girl bumped into me thinking it was my fault. She's so weird."

"And? What do you want me to do?" Key replied looking at his nails.

"Um... Help me get revenge on her?" I smirked at him.

"My sparkles... Did i just hear the word 'revenge' from Lee Jinki?" Key said wide eyed.

"Yes NOW LETS PLAN."

KEY AND ONEW'S DORM...

We both sat on the couch with 2 glasses of water in our hands. You know. To quench our thirst. ANYWAYS. We started planning and i heard a very great idea from Key.

"Ok so whats her name?"

"I think i saw her name it was like Park Sunyoung or something. She has long jet black hair and resembles a puppy."

"GREAT were planning this on my step sister i like where this is heading."

"YOU HAVE A STEP SISTER?"

"Yes. You didnt know? Anyways. Ok so we'll hang a bucket of freezing cold water on the Math class door since we all have math together and when she opens the door PSHHHHH the cold water falls on her. I'll take a picture and save it for great memories. Good?" Key said while staring at me while im still trying to remember if he told me he had a step sister.

"Great. But... She's your step sister... Dont you think she'll get mad at you?" I replied feeling a bit worried.

"We already disike each other. Ever since my parents split nothing has gone right. Then Sunyoung had to make it worse." He replied looking down. I felt bad.

"Alright. Let's go to the school early ok?" I said and after i got ready to go to bed.

END OF ONEW P.O.V

THE NEXT DAY...

LUNA P.O.V

I wake up to another beautiful morning. I love mornigns cause i love it when the birds are always chirpping in the fresh early morning. But then school comes. Ugh. This is why i like weekends. At least its Friday. I washed up and got dressed and ready. I went downstairs to see my step dad cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." I said and smiled at him.

"Good morning." He replied back also with a smile. 

"Where's Kibum?" I asked since he was no where to be found.

"He went to shool early. He said he was going to the library to study."

"Library? Thats odd. He hates the library." I said and im having a very suspicious feeling in my tummy.

SCHOOL (EW)...

As i reached the school, I had math in the morning. Ugh. Math. Out of all subjects math. I walked to class and everyone was standing outside. Thats odd. I asked them why and they just shrugged. I knocked on the door and heard come in. With a pounding heart i opened the door and cold ice water dropped on me.

END OF LUNA P.O.V

ONEW P.O.V

I watched as the bucket of ice cold water poured all over her. IT WAS SO FUNNY I WAS GONNA PEE MAH PANTS. She was shivering like crazy. Man that made my day. I saw Key take out his phone and snap a picture.

"K-KEY?" She yelped still shivering. The children outside the class are laughing their butts off and taking pictures.

"HAHAHAAA THIS IS PRICELESS!!" Yelled Key. She ran out of the class starting to cry. Now i feel a bit bad. I think it was a bit rude... Dang it. The kids then coming in the classroom still laughing a bit and sitting in their seats. The bell rang. No Sunyoung. ... The period ended. No Sunyoung. Ok now i am starting to worry. 

School ended finally, and i havent seen sunyoung around all day. Now im starting to REALLY worry. "Hey, Jinki. This morning was sooo funny it made my day." Said Key while he chuckled a bit.

"Ok. Now that its over... Where did she go?" My eyebrows furrowed at him.

"True... I havent seen her for the rest of the day." Key's face suddenly turned into a worried face. "We have to find her. My dad will kill me if i dont bring her home tonight. You look for her The top floors ill look at the bottom floors. Igf you cant find her call me, then ill call her. If she doesnt pick up shes probably mad at us or just at home. Go. Now." 

"Ok. Lets go."

I went to the second floor. Looked all over. Couldnt find her. Shoot. Should i walk in the girls washroom? Eh. Whatever. I walked in and it smells like perfume. How is this possible? She still is no where to be found. I go up the stairs to see if shes on the roof top. I was thinking she wouldnt be here since its a freezing November. I open the door and THERE!! I SEE HER. OMG OMG OMG OMG. SHES NOT MOVING. WHAT DO I DO OMGMGOG JBVDSBVFD. I walked over to her. Shes frosted everywhere. She looks like shes been here since the morning. I check her pulse. THANK THE LORDS SHES BREATHING. I picked her up bridal style and took her to my house. I texted Key saying i found her but shes safe with me. I told him to tell his parents that shes sleeping over at a friends house. He texted me back saying ok.

ONEW'S HOUSE...

I laid her down on my bed. Everyone is out of town so they arent coming back until tomorrow night, so i have to do this myself. I went to my sisters room and thankfully they are the same size. I ed her shirt and pants and put my sisters clothes on her. JEEZ SHES FREEZING. But she has nice bo- FOCUS JINKI SHES YOUR BEST FRIENDS STEP SISTER YOU GOT THIS. My heart is beating so quickly. Why. Breathe Jinki, breathe. I shook the thought away and went to get my sisters blow dryer and dried her hair and some parts of her body. I carried her again and brought her to the living room. I laid her down on the couch. I then lit up the fire place and put a blanket on her. I thought that she may be hungry when she wakes up so i went to the kitchen and made some spicy ramen with a glass of water.

END OF ONEW P.O.V

LUNA P.O.V

What... Happened. My eyes fluttered opened. What. Im wearing different clothes and i have a blanket on me and theres a fire place and this is not my couch and this is definitly not my house and what. All i remember is going to the roof top still covered in ice cold water then i passed out. GASP

GASP

GASP

GASP

OMG

ITS THAT KID I BUMPED INTO. HES HERE. SHIRTLESS. IN FRONT OF M-ME. WHAT. DAAAAAAANGGGG HES GOT 6 PACK. I slapped my self FOCUS SUNYOUNG YOU HATE HIM HE PLAYED TRICKS ON YOU.

"Oh you're awake?" He said and smiled as he walked towards me. Well NO POOS IM AWAKE.

"W-why am i here?" I asked. Curse my stuttering. Why is it so hot. Why is it burning. Heart. Stop pounding.  

"You were on the school roof top passed out. You looked like you came out of a freezer. I couldnt just leave you there. Dont worry i told your step brother that youre here and to tell your parents that youre at a friends house sleeping over. Are you hungry? I made you spicy ramen." He said and smiled. That shocked me. Hes the only other guy that cared for me like this other than my dads. I sat up and looked at him. Hes still shirtless.

"Oh um... Thank you. It means a lot, but can you please put a shirt on?" I said biting my lip.

"OH! Sorry how rude of me ill go get a shirt." He said as he left. While he left i was trying to calm down my heart. He came back smiling at me. THAT SMILE IS RUINING MY LIFE. 

"By the way, im sorry about the whole ice bucket thing. I was just acting like a kid. How about we just become friends?" He stuck out his hand waiting for it to be shaken. I hesitently stand up and walk towards him. I stick out my hand and shook it. I was about to let go before he pulled me very close toward him. "Or maybe... More than friends?" He said in a husky voice while smirking. My mouth was hanging open cause we were so close to each other. I took his big head in my hands and pulled it towards mine. We started kissing passionatly. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my petite body. JEEEEZZZZ IS IT HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST HIM. Wait. Did i just kiss him. Did we just kiss? What. We then parted from each other. We stared deeply at each other. I then broke the silence.

"Um. Didnt you say you made ramen? I think its getting cold." I said biting my lip. He just chuckled.

"Who cares about the ramen? Come. I have a little present to give you in my room." He winked at me. OMG. Is it getting hotter. I just winked at him back and smirked.

"Sure." We then started kissing again. He carried me bridal style to his room, our lips never leaving each other. Well, i guess i have a new boyfriend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i got a bit dirty minded there... HAVE YOU HEARD GOOD BOY BY GD AND TAEYANG ITS BEEN ON REPLAY ON MY PHONE FOR 2 DAYS NOW. Plus i saw these knews on tumblr saying that Luna said they're gonna post something on the youtube website and IM PRETTY SURE IT MEANS COMEBACK LIKE COME ON. And that they requested for a slolo concert and SM is still "considering" it. AND Luna is gonna have a musical next month!! IM SO EXCITED. AND OUR SULLI IS BACKKK. I think this chapter is ish but ok. Thank you everyone for still reading and staying subscribed I LOVE YALLS *HUGS AND SQUEEZES YOU TO DEATH* Dont forget to comment pleasee. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Next up is Chunji/Luna ;)

HONESTLY WHO WOUDNT LOVE THIS COUPLE:

THE FEELS.