7

What Are We Exactly?

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Kim asked after sighing deeply. 

"That's because I don't have anything to say." Kyuhyun said coldly. 

"Cho..." She called, cupping his face so that he would look at her. But then Kyuhyun just looked at her for a brief moment, immediately turning his gaze away from her again. 

Kim then sighed, her hands falling off from his cheek and wrapping them around his waist. 

"If you don't want me to introduce him to you then it's okay." She said, resting her head on his chest. "Cho I'm... Sorry. You know how much I hate it when you're not talking to me." She said, pulling back to look at his face but still, he's not looking at her. "Don't be surprise with what I'm gonna do." She said before cupping his face, pulling him towards her and placing a long peck on his lips. 

Kyuhyun's eyes grew wide in surprise, obviously astonished with Kim's action. 

Kim pulled back just to see Kyuhyun's dark brown eyes finally staring at hers'. 

"You used the kiss card." He uttered softly as Kim let her hands fall from his cheek to his chest, bowing her head. 

"I-I know... I was just desperate that you were neither looking nor talking to me. I-I'm sor--" She was cut off when Kyuhyun lift her chin so that she would look at him. 

"You don't have to be sorry when you're using the kiss card." He smiled, making the woman smile back. She then leaned in, capturing his lips once again, giving him a soft kiss. 

Kyuhyun willingly kissed her back, his hands making its' way to her waist, pulling her closer to him. 



They pulled back after a while, both panting for air. They smiled at each other, with Kim immediately pulling Kyuhyun for a hug. 

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" She asked, resting her head on his chest, inhaling his scent. "Cho?!" She whined, pulling back to look at him. But instead of answering, Kyuhyun just leaned in, kissing her lips softly. 

"I really missed kissing you..." He smiled, pulling her head and resting them on his chest. 

"You're not answering my question." She said. 

"You're also not replying to me." 

"You should be the one replying to me! And you weren't even asking me a question!" She retorted, but he just pulled back, smiling at her. "You're being weird again!" She added making him chuckle. 

"You know using the kiss card will always work." He smiled, kissing her forehead and pulling her back on his chest. "But you know I wasn't mad..."

"I know." She sighed on his chest. "You were jealous." She said, preventing herself from smiling. 

"I... I just don't know if I still have the right to be so." He said softly, though she had managed to hear it. 


"You should go home." She pulled back after a while. 

"Mwoya?! I'm in the process of being cheesy here!" He said, making her giggle. 

"Lyndon's been alone for quite a long time now!" She said, pinching Kyuhyun's cheek a little. "You must go." 

"But baby!" Kyuhyun whined but Kim just gave him a look, making him pout. "Arasseo, kaja." He said, taking her hand and interlocking it with his'.


Kyuhyun's car was just parked a meter away from the empty aisle and so it's finally time for them to bid goodbye. 

"Take care." Kim said, trying to pull her hand back but Kyuhyun just held it in, pouting at her. "What?" She asked, raising a brow. 

"My goodbye kiss." 

"The heck?!"

"Aanngg~!" He whined cutely making Kim giggle at his cuteness. She just pursed her lips, making Kyuhyun smile before leaning in to press his lips on hers'. 

"Now go!" Kim pulled back after a while, smiling at him. 




~~~~~
Few more weeks had passed that Kyuhyun and Kim's relationship stayed intimate. They would often go out on dates, acting what they were before.

"Kimmy can I ask something?" Kyuhyun asked, wiping his mouth with the napkin. 



They were out on a date like the usual, leaving Lyndon at the kid's playground inside the mall. 

"Yes baby what is it?" 

"Umm..." Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, hesitating to ask. 

"Come on!" Kim giggled, taking his hand on hers'. 

"I was just wondering... What are we exactly?

 

Short update, but hey I'm back! And so is SJ-M!!! =) 
I just really need to spazz about them because after watching their MV, "WOW" escaped my mouth. Like come on, who says they're old?! They danced like they have the energy of 18 years old! And they were really great, like really. Super Junior is Super Junior, and indeed, no one can replace them. :') Did you know how proud I was?! T^T anyways, I only have 2 weeks with you guys because I will be interning this summer. Hope you liked this update though.

http://youtu.be/D2Ku1XJc-dE = SWING MV GUYS.=)

#Swing