2

What Are We Exactly?

Kim just giggled, seeing her son pouting and sulking at the corner. 

"Baby sorry Eomma's late..." She said, walking over to where her son is sitting. 

"Eomma is super late!" Lyndon, her son, crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Eomma is sorry, I just forgot that you have an early dismissal today and it took me a long time to ride a bus. Can Lyndon forgive mommy?" 

"No! I hate Eomma! Now I belong to the loser kids!" 

"Loser kids?!" She repeated while chuckling. "Baby come on stop being mad at mommy, or else I won't buy you the Heavenly Chocolate cake!" 

"Mommy~" he finally gave in, opening his arms and hugging his mom. "You're always cheating using my favorite cake." He pursed his lips, making him even cuter than he already is. 

"No I don't~ I'm also mad at you for saying you're mad at me." She pouted, pulling back to look at him. "You didn't even kissed mommy yet." 

"I love you so much mommy~" Lyndon smiled, leaning in to give a peck on his mommy's lips. 


So she's really married... he thought. 



~
"Eomma will buy you cake, or ice cream?" Kim asked her son the moment they have settled on a table. 

"Eomma since you made me wait, how about you buy both?" He grinned. 

"No baby. You know that you cannot eat your dinner if you eat both." 

"Mommy~" Lyndon whined. 

"Lyndon!" She called, raising her brow. 

"The cake with lots of chocolate icing will be fine." He pouted, making Kim giggled. 

"Eomma will buy you ice cream after dinner so don't worry." She smiled, messing up his hair as the kid smiled adorably at her. 

"Eomma saranghae!" 

"Eung~ Wait for me here." She said before standing up to order. 


Kyuhyun just fixed himself, immediately  standing in line right after Kim. He pretty much stalked the woman and her son, as to why he's also here at the same coffee and cake shop. 

"Kim?" Kyuhyun called, pretending he didn't know that she's here. 

Kim just turned around to find Kyuhyun smiling at her. 



"Oh hey there!" 

"I didn't know you were here." Kyuhyun lied. 

"Yeah... Me too. What a coincidence." She smiled at him. "Are you here with someone? Probably a date?" 

"N-no!" He waved his hands, making her chuckle. "I just feel like eating sweets and I found this shop." 

"Ahh... Geure?" Was her only answer because she still needs to attend the cashier. 




"Hi, do you mind me sitting with you?" Kyuhyun asked, but then sitting on the chair already. 

"Aigoo. You never changed." Kim giggled while shaking her head. 

"Jogiyo..." A tiny voice called, getting Kyuhyun's attention. 

"Oh, I'm Kyuhyun... Cho Kyuhyun, your eomma's--" 

"Friend." Kim cut me off. 

"Best friend." He corrected her, smiling at the younger. 

"Best friend? I don't think so. Eomma's best friend is Aunt BoNa. And if ever you really are one, I could have met you before." 

"That's because I just came back from Japan, so this will be the first time you're going to meet me." Kyuhyun told him, with Lyndon turning his gaze to his eomma. 

"Baby he's my friend. Come on just eat your cake." She said, immediately changing the topic. 

"I didn't get your name yet." Kyuhyun said while slicing his red velvet cake. 

"Lyndon Choi." Lyndon replied shortly. "Eomma aahhh~" He said, feeding his mom with a piece of cake. 

"C-choi?" Kyuhyun muttered, almost to himself. Why would this kid take his mom's surname?

"Aigoo eomma you're such a kid!" Lyndon scolded his mom while getting a napkin and wiping the chocolate stains on her lips. 

"And who was the one who feed me?" Kim shot back, pouting at his son. Kyuhyun just found himself smiling at this cute scene, forgetting what he was about to ask them. 




"I guess I'll see you when I see you?" Kim smiled. 

"H-huh?" Kyuhyun asked, still not in his right state of mind because he was still busy drowning in Kim's dark brown eyes. 

"We'll go ahead Cho." Kim giggled, calling Kyuhyun what she used to call him. 

"W-wait I'll send you home." 

"N-no it's okay." 

"I insist. And, I think your husband wouldn't mind?" He asked, but she just stared at him for a moment before giving him a small smile and nodding. "Great! Let's go then." 



~
"Ahjussi..." Lyndon called. 

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun glanced at the rearview mirror to look at the little boy. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" 

"Lyndon!!!" Kim quickly glared at her son, earning a chuckle from Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyunnie you don't have--" 

"No I don't, why?" He cut her off, once again glancing over the rearview mirror. 

"Just asking." He shrugged. 

"So when will I meet your husband?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly as Kim froze in her position. 

"Why do you want to meet daddy?" Lyndon was the one who answered. "Do you know him?" He added. 

"No... That's why I want to meet him." 

"Well we don't know where daddy is. And it's not like he'll be happy to see you around mommy though." Lyndon replied as both the elders were shocked with his answer. 

"Oh, turn right at the next corner." Kim ordered, changing the topic into which Kyuhyun complied. 

"Thanks Cho." Kim smiled at him the moment they had arrived on her apartment. "Baby thank your Uncle Kyuhyun." 

"Kamsamnida Ahjussi~" Lyndon smiled while waving. 

"Eung~" Kyuhyun replied as the two immediately went down of the car. "W-wait!"

"Thanks again for the ride." Kim bowed before finally closing the door. 





"Eomma someone sent you a message~!" Lyndon sang, running over to his mom and handing her phone. 

"Who is it?" 

"The number wasn't registered..." He said, wrapping his arms around his eomma and resting his head on her stomach. 

"Geure?" Was her only answer before smiling and kissing her son's lips, and opening the text message. 


'Are you free tomorrow? Maybe we can have a coffee? -CKH'

"CKH?!" She muttered most likely to herself. "Ahh... This guy." She just shook her head as a smile was evident in her lips. 

"Mommy~" Lyndon called, pulling her phone so that she could look at him. 

"Yes baby?" 

"Mommy I love you~" 

"I love you too baby!" she smiled, kissing him on the lips. 

"Mommy~" he called once again, cupping his mom's face. 

"Yes?" 

"Where's my ice cream?" 

"Aigoo." She commented shortly, pinching his nose lightly. "Let's go get your ice cream."

 

TAKE YOU ALL THE WAY BLUE WORLD! :^) FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHORT PV, HERE IT IS ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYdQYOGdizQ&feature=youtu.be