10

What Are We Exactly?

"I'm so sorry." She started crying, her shoulders shaking. 

"I should be the one apologizing... If you only have--" 

"I saw everything Cho, you don't have to explain." She cut him off, looking up to look at his pale face. 

"Y-you--" Kyuhyun was cut off when Kim suddenly pulled his face, placing her lips on his'. 

Kyuhyun immediately pulled back, giving Kim a slight push. 

"You don't like me anymore?" Kim asked, tears flowing out of her eyes. 

"Baby, believe me, I do. I love you so much, but I'm really sick right now." He said, wrapping his arm around her waist, while the other one wiped her tears and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I don't like you to get infected." 

"I love you..." She smiled, tiptoeing to wrap her arms around his neck and pulling him for a hug. "I love you so much.  I'm so sorry Kyuhyunnie... I realized that my decision about our relationship was selfish. I guess I can't have you kissing, liking or worse loving other girls." She said, making him chuckle. 

"I love how you obsess over me. I guess I should thank Lina for what she did?" 

"!" Kim pulled back, glaring at him, but immediately smiling right after. "I love you so much jerk." she said, cupping his face and leaning in until their lips were just a breath away. "I don't care if you're sick anymore. You should be happy that I'm up my pride and admitting that I'm really obsessing over you right now." She said before finally kissing him softly. 


They pulled back after a while, both panting for air. But Kim pressed her lips on his' once again, pushing Kyuhyun to the wall. Kyuhyun chuckled in the kiss, hitching Kim up to capture more of her lips. 

Upon hearing the elevator ding, they immediately pulled back from each other, with Kim leaning her forehead on the wall in front of her, pretending nothing happened. 

Kyuhyun just chuckled at her girlfriend's cute gesture, before bowing at the old woman who went out of the elevator. 


"Baby she's gone now." Kyuhyun called Kim, pulling her arm so that she would face him. 

"Ugh. I-I need to go." She said, bowing her head and still not looking at him. 

"M-mwo?! But why?" 

"I'm done obsessing over you okay?!" She said, making the lad chuckle. "And besides, you should take a rest." 

"You'll leave me alone?" He pouted. 

"Nah. Lina is still inside right?" 

"I can smell jealousy~" Kyuhyun smiled, letting out a weak cough. 

"Shut up. Just go in and take a rest." 

"O-okay. But can you at least give me a warm hug before leaving?" He pouted, making the woman smile and open her arms to hug the man. "We're official now, right?" 

"Yeah..." Kim bit her lower lip, preventing herself from getting all giddy. "Sorry again." 

"It's okay, I was yours the whole time you know." 

"Tch." She pulled back a little, squinting her eyes at him. "I'll go to work now." 

"I'll send you downstairs." 

"No need!" 

"Aigoo let's just go." Kyuhyun smiled, taking her hand and interlocking it with his'. 


"Don't forget to eat the porridge I bought you okay?" 

"But no one will feed me." 

"Lina is there." 

"Kimmy!" 

"What?!" She chuckled. "Ask her to feed you or just eat it by yourself." 

"Can't you feed me instead?" 

"I'm going to work, remember?" 

"What if she uses her lips to feed me?" Kyuhyun asked, as if challenging her. 

"Will you let her?" She asked. 

"O-of course not. My girlfriend might break up with me." He said, turning his gaze in front. 

"No she won't, she'll just kick your balls." She said with a laugh as the elevator finally dinged and swung open. 

"Really?!" Kyuhyun asked, into which Kim nodded. "You've gotten violent!" 

"Blame my son and his love for action movies." She smiled, trying to pull her hand back but Kyuhyun held it in place. 

"I'll miss you." 

"Now you're obsessing over me?" She chuckled, taking his other hand with hers'. 

"Yup." He just nodded, pulling her again for a hug. "I can't help but to obsess over you." 

"You're really chessy when you're sick you know." 

"Just seize the moment will you?" 

"Aigoo. You should go up now. Don't forget to drink lots of water, okay? I'll call to check you up." She said, pulling back to look at him. 

"Arasseo." He said with a small smile. 

"I'll go now." Kim said before cupping Kyuhyun's face and giving him a long peck on the lips. "Love you." 

"Love you too." 




~
Kim went back to Kyuhyun's apartment after her work, just to see him playing with his phone while lying on the bed. 

"Cho!" She called, placing her hands on her hips. But instead of apologizing, Kyuhyun just gave her an adorable smile, making the woman shake her head while smiling. "Told you to take a rest, right?" She said, making her way closer to the bed as Kyuhyun moved to his right, making space for Kim.  

"Yeah you did." He said softly. 

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked, sitting on the bed and placing her hand on his neck to feel his temperature. 

"Yup, because you're here now." He said out cheesily, holding her hand that's still on his neck, before pulling it near to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it. 

"Stop it." She said, preventing herself from blushing really hard. 

"Psh. I know you love it when I'm being cheesy." He smiled, ushering her to lie down beside him, into which she did. 

"Not really." She let out a small chuckle. "Come on, you should sleep." She said, pulling her hand back and wrapping it around Kyuhyun's neck, pulling his head on her chest. She just played with his hair, as Kyuhyun wraps his arms around her waist, his head resting comfortably on her chest. 


"Are you leaving me when I fell asleep?" Kyuhyun asked, lifting his head to look at her. 

"Of course." She said, earning a pout from the other. "I need to fetch my son you know." She giggled, placing a peck on his forehead. "But I'll be coming back right after, don't worry." She said as Kyuhyun hugged her tighter. "Oh, have you eaten the food I bought you?" She asked into which he nodded. "How about medicine?" 

"Nope." 

"Let me get you one." She said, standing up a little but Kyuhyun held her in place. 

"I'm trying to sleep here." 

"But you need to--" 

"Shhh..." He cut her off. "Your presence is enough. Let's just stay like this." He said softly, making the woman blush a little. 


"So... What time did she leave?" She asked after a while. 

"Who?" 

"You know who I'm talking about." She said, rolling her eyes, therefore earning a chuckle from the lad. 

"When I came back after sending you downstairs, she wasn't here anymore." 

"Ohh..." She nodded, preventing herself from smiling as she continues to brush his hair. 

"She knows I like you a lot. I even told her about you when we were in Japan." 

"Seriously?!" She asked, into which he nodded. 

"Well, it's obvious that she likes me a lot, but come on, I will just hurt her if I lied and tell her that I like her back." 

"She's pretty though." 

"Kimmy!"

"What?!" She asked, raising a brow. 

"You are beautiful, end of conversation." He said, obviously annoyed, therefore earning a chuckle from the other. 

"Why are you getting annoyed? I'm not even lying." 

"Because, you know that even though she's pretty, my heart is still blinded for you, right?" 

"Arasseo, arasseo." She chuckled. "You were never tempted?" She asked once again.

"Never." 

"Never?" 

"Never." He answered firmly. 

"I love you." She chuckled, kissing his forehead. 

"I know, and I love you too." He replied, raising his head to look at her, giving her a smile. 





~~~~~
"Are you done?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"Yeah, I'm just fixing my things, wait." 

"Kimmy...?" 

"Yes baby?" 

"I sorta have an emergency right now... So I have to send in my friend to fetch you." 

"Oh... Nah it's ok--" 

"He's already there." He cut her off. 

"What?!" 

"Please?" He asked, into which she sighed in defeat. 

"Arasseo. How will I know he's your friend then?" 

"He's handsome like me." 

"Like Siwon?" She teased. 

"Eung." Was his only answer, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, he's not that tall. And he told me he's wearing a tuxedo." 

"Tuxedo?!" She laughed. "Why?" 

"I'm not sure. He probably came from a board meeting or something." 

"Okay then." She smiled. "I should hang up now, he must be waiting for a long time." 

"Okay~ Bye! I love you!" 

"I love you too." She replied, smiling. 



~~~
"Annyeonghaseyo." An indeed handsome lad greeted her the moment she was about to look for Kyuhyun's friend. 

"You're--" 

"I'm Kyuhyun's friend, Donghae." The lad greeted with an adorable smile. 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim imnida." She greeted back, smiling. 

"Shall we go?" 

"Oh... Right. Have you waited long?" She asked, embarrassed as to a handsome lad was waiting for her. 

"No, not really. I don't really mind waiting for a beautiful woman like you." He replied, making the woman chuckle. He then opened the door for her, another gentle gesture of his'. 

"Thanks." She smiled once again. 


"Oh Kim sshi?" Donghae asked, buckling his seatbelt. 

"Ye?" 

"I know this is embarrassing, but can I ask a huge favor?" 

"Oh sure thing!" She smiled. "What is it?" 

"I'm gonna propose to my girlfriend and..." He paused, bitting his lip. 

"And...?" 

"Since you have the same body type, can you perhaps try on the dress?" 

"Wedding dress?!" She asked, shock. 

"No no no. The dress I will be sending to her on the night of my proposal." He said, calming her down. "And since proposal are meant to be a surprise, I can't let her try on the dress, right?" He said, making her nod. 

"Right. Alright then!" She smiled. 



~
Kim then showed Donghae the fitted dress, a mixture of blue and green tube dress that is perfectly flowing over her nice curves. 

"Donghae sshi--" she called him, walking out of the dressing room. 

"Kyuhyun!" He cut her off, making the woman panic. 

"Wh-what happened?!" She asked. 

"I'm not really sure, but let's go." He said, pulling her out of the boutique and into the car. 


Kim immediately got her phone, repeatedly dialing Kyuhyun's phone number but then he won't answer. 

"Do you think he's okay?" 

"I'm not really sure, but I hope he is." 



~
They finally arrived at the place, with Kyuhyun lifelessly lying on the carpeted floor. 

"CHO!" She screamed, walking over to Kyuhyun. "Cho, what happened?!" She shook the man, who kept his eyes closed. "Cho!" She shook him once again, but still, he remained unconscious. "Donghae sshi, can you call--" she suddenly paused, getting flustered with Donghae's actions. "Why are you laughing?!" She asked, almost feeling offended. 

"So-sorry." Donghae continues laughing, turning his back at them. 

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun finally sat up, pouting at Donghae. "Eunhyuk's right, you're not good at acting."

"YOU WERE ACTING?!" Kim asked, surprised. 

"I need to go now! Bye!" Donghae waved out cutely before leaving the both of them. 

"Baby you--" Kyuhyun was cut off when Kim raised her hand, motioning him to stop explaining. 

"I still need to return this dress." She said, standing up, but then Kyuhyun immediately grabbed her arm, stopping her. 

"It's already paid. I asked Donghae hyung to do that." 

"Mwo?! Why did you do that for?!" She asked, crossing her arms. 

"I was just..." He paused, bitting his lip. "Sorry baby." He pouted, taking both of Kim's hands into his'. "Let's eat?" He asked sheepishly, but then Kim's eyes remained unreadable. "I love you~" Kyuhyun grinned, before kissing Kim's lips. 

"Do you think you can get away just like that?" She asked, brows raising. 

"What do you want me to do?" Kyuhyun asked cutely, as the woman can't help but to let out the smile she's been hiding. 

"Jerk." Was the only word she could say, bitting her inner cheek to stop herself from smiling. 

"Baby you still mad?" Kyuhyun continues to use his aegyo, wrapping his arm around Kim's waist, pulling her closer to him. 

"Stop that." Kim said, avoiding Kyuhyun's gaze. 

"Stop what?" Kyuhyun asked, lowering his head to catch a glimpse of Kim's gaze. 

"You know what I mean!" She stubbornly said, finally meeting Kyuhyun's gaze. 

"I love you." Kyuhyun chuckled, making the woman pout. 

"I love you too." She replied softly as Kyuhyun immediately captured her lips. "Let's eat, I'm starving." She uttered right after pulling back, therefore making the lad chuckle once again. 

"Kaja." Kyuhyun then pulled her to the table set up in the room, that Kim didn't notice when she first came to the room. 


 

Kyuhyun pulled the chair for Kim, before making his way to sit across her and ringing the bell that was located on his right. 

"Mwoya?" Kim chuckled, seeing Kyuhyun cheekily ringing the bell. 

A little man that was about 3 ft tall walked in the scene, wearing a black tuxedo while carrying a red rose on his little hand. 

"Baby!" Kim squealed in excitement as she sees her son handsomely walking towards her. "You're here? What are you doing here?" 

"Mommy do I look handsome with this suit?" Lyndon smiled, handing the rose to her mom. 

"Yes baby! You are incredibly much more handsome today!" She said, cupping his cheeks and pecking his lips. 

"Thanks mommy! You looked extra prettier today too!" He smiled, before waving and leaving the room. 

"Where are you going baby?" She asked, but Lyndon didn't say anything and left the two of them. 

"Cho, what's going on?" Kim asked, raising a brow. But instead of answering, Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders as a waiter finally entered with two plates of steaks. "Well I have to pee first." She said, standing up. 

"Can you say it in a nicer way? Like 'I have to go to the washroom.'?" 

"Well it's the same!" Kim insisted. "I have to go the restroom and pee." She said, making the man chuckle and shake his head. 

"Bbali come back, eung?" 

"Be patient!" She yelled, making her way to the washroom. 



~
Kim was about to finish her business in the washroom when all of the lights suddenly went off. 

She calmly went out of the cubicle, confident that the lights will go back anytime soon. 

She just washed her hands, using the emergency lights inside the washroom as her guide. She was about to leave the washroom when a glow in the dark case caught her attention. 

She then went over that case, opening it just to see a diamond ring. 

"Woah." She praised the beautiful ring before returning it and going out of the washroom. 



"So what do you think?" Kyuhyun asked, walking over to her. 

"I think the lights will be back anytime soon, don't worry." She replied, giving him a small smile and making her way back to the dinner table. 

"What?" He asked, making the woman stop. 

"What what?" She asked back, raising a brow. But instead of replying, Kyuhyun went in the washroom just to see the ring still on it's place. "Cho you can't be in there!" Kyuhyun just felt himself face palming as he got the ring and went to where Kim is. 

"Didn't you see this?" 

"I did." 

"So what do you think?" He asked, feeling nervous. 

"It was stupid to leave such beautiful ring." She said, making her way closer to Kyuhyun as she once again examined the ring. 

"Kimmy," he sighed, his hands are now on her shoulders.

"Hmm?" She asked, tearing her gaze away from the ring and to turning it to Kyuhyun. 

"It's for you." 

"Me?! Why did you place it in the washroom then? What if another woman got it instead?!" She asked as Kyuhyun sighed deeply, preventing himself from ruining the moment by his temper. 

"Well you were suppose to get it! And I reserved this place so there is no way anyone can get it aside from you!" 

"Ahh." She said, and after a while, she finally let herself burst into laughter. 

"What?" He asked, getting annoyed. 

"You're mad now?" She laughed, making the man confuse. 

"What?!" 

"I just wanted you to give it to me directly. And what if I was just assuming that it's for me?"

"So--" 

"Ask me now!" Kim cut him off with a kiss, giggling. 

"Let's get married." He said, staring deeply into her eyes. "You technically proposed to me first so I won't ask you." He said, making her pout. "And I wanted to make sure that you won't even think about rejecting me." 

"Who said something about rejecting?" 

"Well you might be in the mood for 'Cho~ you know why I'm doing this, right?'" He said, mimicking the other. 

She just laughed, pinching the lad's cheeks. 

"I guess my answer won't matter because you've already decided about it." She said as the man just gave him a cheeky smile. "Wear it to me then." She said as the man finally slipped in the ring on her ring finger, immediately following by a passionate kiss. 

The lights then went on as the couple continues to kiss each other passionately. 


"Ahum!" A little voice interrupted them as Kim immediately pulled back, with Kyuhyun glaring at the little one. 

"You've been kissing Mommy for almost 25 seconds now, and I'm not even counting the kiss Mommy gave you." Lyndon said with a smile, getting a giggle from his mom. 

"I love you baby!" She said, taking Lyndon into her arms and hugging him tight. 

"I love you too Mommy... And Daddy." He said, looking at the older with a smile. 

"I love you too. But still, thanks for ruining the perfect moment." Kyuhyun said sarcastically, ruffling Lyndon's hair. 

"You're welcome! I'm just afraid you'll eat out my Mommy alive because you were kissing her so hard." He said innocently, making the woman blush. 

"Baby!" 

"Mommy kaja, I'm hungry. And Uncle MaSi said he'll bring Bugsy!" Lyndon changed the topic. 

"Siwon oppa will come?" She asked, turning her head to Kyuhyun. 

"He loves the dog." Kyuhyun shrugged, pertaining to Lyndon, making the woman smile and therefore once again pecking his lips. 

"Love you." 

"I love you too." He replied with a smile. "Maybe I should get a dog too." He added. 

 

 

Woah, I didn't expect to update this story just now... I feel sorry for you guys. :< Though I hope you feel satisfied with the ending. 

I want to thank you all for staying with me until this last chapter. You are all amazing. (Wait I just sounded like Siwon just now. Or it's just me? kkk) 'til next time my loves! :*