The Reason

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

"What is the contract do you mean? " D.O asked. Sehun and Kai give a eye contact each other. They know what will happen. And you also know it. Quickly Sehun and Kai withhold D.O whose walking directly right to Baekhyun.

"Who are you? Ah...I know you're her cousin right? I want to discuss something with her . So I want all of you GET OUT!" he snapped.

"If we won't? " Xiumin asked. He walks to your direction as if he forgot that he had snapped all the people here , he is always right although that actually worse . He comes closer. He whispers.

"You know I can do anything . If the contract was discovered , you know what are the possibilities which will happen . I just warn you from now on. Hearing those words you gasped heavily. He is Byun Baekhyun , a Jerk who never thinking about other's feelings.

"Hey shorter? I had asked you , you must answer it . Did you deaf? "

"You also the shorter here. See your own reflection in the mirror , or did you don't have any mirror . I can but a thousand even more than that !" That was a jackpot , D.O could not hold his anger for this humiliation. He pulled his collar and push him to the wall.

"Pstt...Kai , I never believe that what Hyung tells us os true. He exactly the same with what Hyung had told us ."

"Sttt...Can you just shut up Maknae!"

"You also a Maknae here! We are in the same age , don't act as if you mature because you aren't and that really disgust! " Sehun murmured

"But I think you're right ! It's our time. We should help Nuna. We are the real men. We have grown up during this time!" Ki said firmly , while Sehun nodded with full sincerity. "YAYAYA...You two , your conversation is loud enough for us to hear ." Kris yelled . They realizing that everyone in this room looked at them , no exception Baekhyun and D.O

" You ...Oh Sehun and Kai come here!" D.O ordered , they come as fast as possible in accordance with command . They walk like soldiers . "You two never changed at all . Have you grown up like you said ?" You thought. " that so awkward. " You smiled.

"Do you know what should you do? You have prepared it right? The possibilities number 9!" Sehun nodded with all of his sincerity. "What do you want? "

"Just shut up!" D.O replayed him , He could not move , every eyes watch his steps. Han sisters find that it's really funny , like they watch an attraction of two shorters and their henchmen fighting. You already familiar with all of this , they can even fighting more crazy because of a little things. "

"There's no significant change , you still 173 cm . Maybe you can't grow taller . But you have all of my support Hyung! " Sehun said while holding his chin , he looks like a mathematician who was measuring a person's height very observant.

"Ehm..." Kai clear his throat ," I am sorry Hyung , he is 1 cm more taller than you." Kai said while he apologies , he won't let her Hyung pride break down ," we will support you!"

"WHAT! Can you do that more thorough! " D.O said and Baekhyun smirked , he is proud to himself that he is more taller than D.O. "If you don't believe it , you could ask Woo Ri to be the witness? " Baekhyun suggested. "Woo Ri come here! " D.O asked you.

You don't understand this condition with a clear mind. "What have they done? Measuring height? what a stupid idea? " You thought . You aware from your own world . D.O have called you three times .

"Unnie , he called you!" Hyun Ra nudged your shoulder . You stand up innocently and walk toward them . "Oppa you're 173 cm . Sehun was right. 

"You said And you walk properly to Baekhyun , it's okay for you from the first time , but when you come closer to him , you feel the same thing when you are at Jeju island , but it's different . Moreover when you met his gaze , he smiled mischievously and Kai realizing that because he is near you . You tried to avoid his gaze. "He is 174 cm." You told them

"What did she say? I can't understand sign language? " Baekhyun asked. "She said that D.O hyung is 173 cm , and you are 174 cm!" Kai explained.

"So I am the winner right! Hands off. " Kai release his hands from Baekhyun arm . And Baekhyun walks without hesitation out of the room , he is satisfied , yes he is.

"Yah you don't go anywhere !" D.O yelled. "Who are you! " Baekhyun answered. " You even didn't understand what she mean . How could you be her husband . This is unacceptable! " He continues ," Don't hold me anymore!"

"Who hold you Hyung? " Sehun said ," Our hands is clean ." Kai claimed.

"It's over Kyungsoo , he is already gone." Xiumin calmed his cousin ," Yes that's right , it will be better if you get ready. " Kris give a eye contact to duo Maknae. They know what should they do . Dragging D.O out of this room

"I am sorry Woo Ri , we didn't mean to ruin your engagement ceremony. " Suho apologized.

"Yes Aunt , Sorry our uncel does that shameful things ." Hyuk Ki who look more mature than his uncle do the same thing that his daddy does . You were surprised , because he lived without mother he looks more mature when he is talking , while his sister just nodde. "Unnie your cousins are so funny! " Hyun Ra grinning , " Yes , that's right! " her sister approved "They can do something more severe than that. If you are me , you must feel that." You joking,.

"But I know why Kyungsoo Oppa , do that , if I am him . I will definitely broke Baekhyun bone! " Rae Byung said "It's enough Rae , Let make this ceremony more good ." Yoo Ra smiled , and everyone agree with that .

 

○●○●○●○●○●○●

 

He is standing next to you . He sew on the ring in your finger . He smiled whether sincere or not , he had done a good act.

"Kiss her ... Kiss her..." Everybody in the room cheered . The both of your parents look at you , like they wish that will happen it same with Mr. And Mrs. Byun. While Kris and Xiumin smiled and clapped , Suho covered his children eyes with his hands , Sehun and Kai sometimes shoot playfully they look so excited and sometimes get a hit on the head from D.O. "Aw...That's hurt Hyung! " They soreness

Baekhyun gaze you , he looks serious . He come closer and closer . You reflect close your eyes and step back . You don't anticipate this before . Suddenly He hug your waist with his left hand . He come more closer . He is smirking ,"Don't ever imagined that , because that will not happen , so keep calm. "

He put his thumb on your lips . Everybody who see this moment will think that you have done a real kiss but that was a fake . " Did you disappointed? "Baekhyun asked playfully . And you who feel annoyed kick his right leg.

"What are you doing? You know I can do something which more shame than this. Watch it."Suddenly he lift you with bridal style . Everyone laughed. You were surprised with that. "Don't move , or I will kiss you for real. " he whisper In the different side.

"That was a fake kiss ." Sehun said and Kai nodded. "Wow...Our Maknae is really experienced! " Kris praised them overload

"Yehet...We already know that." But when they saw Baekhyun lift her.

"What is he doing? " D.O stand up from his seat. "Hyung please sit down . I think Nuna like him a lot." Kai said , all of them wide-open heard that.

"Are you sure? " Sehun asked ," I am 100000% sure!"

"100000% sure!" D.O repeated ," From where you believe that statement? "

" I see her face said that. And I think they are really matching. Can you just let it go. She is happy with this. " D.O sit back .

"We can't ever separate a destiny, " he said ," Hyung , We need to tell the truth. about that reason , He must know Woo Ri past."

"Are you sure? You are the one who promise that you won't ever talk about that? " Xiumin asked

" I just want to know, is he still can stand beside her or he can't after he know about that. "

"Can you do that? Even Woo Ri doesn't know about that" Suho added.


 

Sorry for late to update , my exams are one of the reasons . I have finished my practicum exams today . I will graduate this year. Amen. And Next week I must face the school final exam . February full of exams .

Can't feel the Valentine day like before . But I really happy . BTS come back , I just can't imagine how fortunate that girl . JIN YOU CAN PUSH ME ANYTIME YOU WANT. Hahaha. Just a little jealous . Jin isn't a princess anymore . And I think all of them really ... Really adorable.

Sorry for many typos at the previous chapter . Hehehe . I hope you like it and Good luck , GBU .