Girlfriend

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

Since the incident this morning . Rae Byung absolutely not say anything . You could see a mad expression on her face.She also ignores Yoo Ra and Hyun Ra whom try to start the conversation .Until finally when the bell is ringing a sign it's time to go home.Hyun Ra who upset and doesn't understand which what happen try to seek clarification directly from Rae Byung . Because She knows that her sister explanation inaccurate and convolute.

"Eooni, what is actually happen? You never get mad with us till this?"

Rae Byung still silent , she absolutely no say anything , while Hyun Ra still waiting fot the answer . Yoo Ra trying to calm her sister and You can only see this fight take place . You are really hate squabbles and fights.

"Actually , I can't tell the reason now . I am sorry if I have done something that make you are sad."

"Eooni , who is that guy named Baekhyun? "

"You knew a guy in the magazine which I read yesterday. You must have seen it ?" Rae Byung explain it with the easier way . And Hyun Ra nodde

"He is Byun Baekhyun the man we are talking. " Then she direct her eyes to you ," What is the relationship between you and Baekhyun? "

"He is my fiancé" You feel nervous when said that . Their jaw almost dropped , they are unsatisfied with your answers . Between unsatisfied or confuse . Rae Byung immediately walks away from you which is standing near the school corridor . She looks want to call someone . You can't hear the conversation , which you know that conversation is really serious Rae Byung comes back and looks at you with a stare which hard to explain

"Okay ... If Baekhyun do something bad to you , you must report it to me." she continues ," Or If He really hurt you , I will not hesitate to kill him." You shock hearing that . And you just can nodde and comply.

"Okay ... The trouble is over . I don't want we fight just because a problem like this." Yoo Ra said that with a bright smiled . And the problem is over calmly

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Now You are at home . You are in your bedroom , sit on the couch and read a book . Until you hear door knocking sound . And see your mother goes in . She sits beside you , she also bring some cookies that you like.

"Woo Ri , do you know the reason you are paired with Baekhyun? " you who are eating the cookies almost choke listening to it suddenly . Your mother then pat your back . You nodde reveling that you want to know the reason.

"When I am a Senior High School student, I was really difficult to make a friend because I was really shy . No one want to be my friend . The only one who want to be my friend was Im Hye Mi , she is Baekhyun's mother . We spent our times at school together , about 28 years we have been friends. "

She continues , " Your father was an orphan since he was 5 years old , his parents passed away because a train incident . When He was at orphanage your father really close with Byun Yee Sok , Baekhyun's father . Even He likes his brother ." Then She hugs you.

"This is like a fate , Mother could met with your father likewise with the both of Baekhyun's parents . So we decided to marrying you with Baekhyun . So that we can establish fraternal relations significantly. We do this arrange marriage , because we know the best for you."

Then your mother tells all of her stories when she is young , that although she was shy but she was a queenka at her school . But then...

"Tomorrow you have to go to Jeju island . You must attend an event with Baekhyun. " You try to reject it , but you lose argue with your mother and agree it.

"Tomorrow is weekend . I don't want my daughter spend all of her weekend with read books . You must go to Jeju island with him . Think of it like a date . Arraso!" You don't know what will happen . You still remember his stare , between mad and upsate . You feel guilty . Not able to say thanks , even make him likes a spectacle.

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

It's already 8 a.m. You wait alone at airport . Your parents said that you will go together with Baekhyun .

"Why does he come late . We just have 15 minutes before the flight depart. "You thought.

You try to keep calm . You continue reading a book which you bring . One of your favorite books , you sit alone with a valise beside you . And you aware that there is a man who is staring at you . You pretend not aware . You remember your mother word to avoid a strange people.

"What are you reading? " You were surprised to hear it , the sound was coming from the man sitting next to you . You look at him strangely and he responses with a smile. He looks beautiful even he is a man.

"Oh ... I am sorry , let me Introduce my self ,my name is Xi Luhan." You look afraid ," Don't be afraid I will not do something bad to you." He knows you are afraid be acquaint with someone you aren't know .

"May I know your name?" then you type your name in the phone and show it to him.

"Your name is Min Woo Ri? why don't you talk , you had a toothache? "You explain that you're mute . When he knows that , he gives you a warm smile.

"Looks like he is a good guy." You thought, and you response his smile with smile back . Without you realize he take your picture . He explains the reason why does he do that. He was difficult to recognize someone he knew . That's really fun with him , he is easy going and really kind . Even it's difficult to communicate but he keeps enjoy . And you also know that his direction is same with you , Jeju Island . And he comes from China, you had known since you heard his name . You hear your phone ring tone . Someone calls you , this is unknown number .

"Hallo . This is .Woo Ri , right? This is me Baekhyun . I can't go with you because I have some business affrais !"

 

Baekhyun POV

One hour ago

"Hallo ...Hyung , you go to Jeju island , right? "

" Yes that's right, wae?"

"Can you accompany my fiancé . The girl I have told you before . You quickly close with girl . Because you have the same feelings with them."

"Yaaa.... What do you mean with have the same feeling!"

"I beg , Hyung . You are the only one who i can rely . I will send her picture . When you meet her , you also have to take her picture . I want to know her condition . Then send that to me."

" Didn't you say you hate her? Why you suddenly really care ?"

" I am a responsible man . Thanks Hyung . You are the best!" I hanging up . I know Luhan Hyung can rely in this condition . Because of that I call him.

 

YOU POV

You spend one hour in the plane with Luhan .Until finally the plane landed and you arrive at Jeju island . Arriving at the airport you and Luhan Walk together , you see the crowd , many people stand their . So you and Luhan get curious . Your gaze landing on a billboard . That is a big billboard .

"MIN WOO RI"

Those are words which written there . And there are 2 people holding that billboard. They run toward you . You know that Baekhyun is the mastermind of this plan .

"Agasshi , we are come here to pick you! Please follow us." So you separate with Luhan . And follow them to a big resort .the resort is near with beach and you also can see the sea. That resort employee give you a tour around the resort .

One thing you can say about it "Amazing!" . And finally you arrive at a room , that is a bedroom with a fantastic view . The employee said this resort belong to Baekhyun's parents . You can't imagine how rich they are . Because you feel tired , you want to take a nap.

□◇□◇ □◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

You awake because you hear someone banging the door strongly . You immediately wake up and walk toward the door and open it . You see Baekhyun with his sunglasses looks to you . Then you feel there is nothinf which he want to say you immediately close the door . But his leg hold it back.

"Ya...Ya...Ya what are you doing?" He success to push the door and go inside. "Now you need to prepare . I will come back one hour later. " He toss a bag to you . You open it and you see beautiful white dress , then after give that to you he go out . He walk toward a room beside your room.

"Did he still angry? The bruise on hia face already start to recover. " You thought

That dress is really simple but very classy , in accordance with your style . And the important things are it isn't short and really comfortable .

1 hour later

Baekhyun is banging the door again . You are ready to go . When you open the door, you see Baekhyun stand there and he wearing tuxedo with his blonde hair lifed upwards. He looks so handsome . The bruise at his face is covered by make up , he also using eyeliner.

"Have you been satisfied looked me?" He is smirking . Then you walk together toward a magnificent big hall in the resort. You go inside the building . And you meet many people . You recognize them . You often see them because they are your father's partners . You are greeting each to other with smiling . You hold Baekhyun wrist , the both of you look like a couple , a great acting .

Baekhyun asks you to do that , because he doesn't want to get a trouble with his parents . He knows that although they are not here . There are spies they may lease to watch over the both of you. The event runs fluently , until the host calling you two on the stage facing the audience in the hall.

"Thank you for your presence in this event ..." That was very long speech . " ...And we want to announce out engagement , will going to be held on Saturday next week . Sorry for the both of our parents can't attend this event . And once again we say thank you. " You don't know that the engagement will happen next week , you don't know that it will be soon . Baekhyun nagging your shoulder , he asks you smiling to audience whom give their big applause.

"Wah ... your fiancé is really beautiful and innocent . If you don't want her you can give her to me?"

Baekhyun narrows his eyes and give a cynical gaze .You feel little offend he thinks you such a item .

"Hahaha. I am sorry , I don't mean to offend you . My name is Chanyoel , Park Chan Yeol! " he continues

"Hyung if Baekhyun with Min Woo Ri . How about Shin Min..." Before could finish his words , Luhan who stand beside him smother his mouth.

"Sorry Woo Ri , if he is really talk active. " after say that , Luhan pull him elsewhere.

"Now , I want to take a rest . " He go out and you follow him , you still hold his wrist. In the middle of way , you see a beautiful girl with a y black dress walk toward you . That girl looks familiar . She is smiling and clapping.

"Well... Congratulations for you engagement Byun Baekhyun . So this is the result , today I accompany you search for a dress . I think that dress" pointing to you ," will be mine . But I am wrong!"

She comes closer and stand in front of you "Oh ... I will introduce my self , I am Shin Min Hyo , Baekhyun's girlfriend. " You look at Baekhyun with gaze full of questions. Is she really Baekhyun's girlfriend? 

 


Ahahah... thanks for read this story . Sorry for typo . And these days I really like to watch "Prime Minister and I"  . That really good drama . Lol