The Deal

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

The family and engagement pictures already obtained, and those pictures look really beautiful . You look so elegant , similarly with other family members . But one thing that bother you . Baekhyun not as usual . He didn't speak or irritated you like usual . It's now 8 pm , you are preparing yourself to go home . Your parents said that they have sudden affair so they couldn't bring you home , so who will bring you home is Baekhyun . In this big house only live by Baekhyun parents and a lot of maids . Baekhyun already leave at different place. Luhan and Chanyoel have gone 3 hours ago . You go looking for Baekhyun ask the maids where is he . Until you find him , he is sitting alone On the edge of pool .

"Didn't he feel cold? " You thought.

That's true around here is very bright but you don't know why , you can see a black clouds go out from Baekhyun .

"It's just your imagination , this why you should stop to read manga comics! " You scold yourself. You walk toward him , secretly trying to surprise him , you hold his shoulder from behind , like he always do to you. But he doesn't give you any response, until finally you appear in front of him and give him a bright smile , he aware that is you . You feel strange , You feel there's something odd , you take a deep breath and slowly take a seat beside him.

"This afternoon he was fine , but now.. What does actually he think?" You thought You try to read the situation, " Ahh... Arra , he definitely is thinking about Min Hyo . I also didn't see her since yesterday night . Did they fight? "

You wanna ask him , so you type something at your phone. "Baekhyun-ssi... What are you thinking about, you can tell your problem to me. I definitely shut my mouth. " You put you finger on your mouth and act as if you lock your mouth and throw the key it to the pool.

" I am okay ..." he just said that . You start to ask something to him . Until you hear something that should make you feel happy but for some reason you feel sad.

"What is the reason , tell me why. If I have done something bad you can tell me." You want to said that but you can't . It's not because you are mute but you don't want to hear the reason.

Baekhyun POV

She acts so cute like past . Not changed at all . I read again the message that she types . This time, I feel really guilty and pity her . Her friends was right that I am just a bad boy who totally inappropriate to her , A man who can't choose which more important to protected . And does she really plain or just act like a stupid in front of me.

"Did you and Min Hyo are fighting . Or she is sick , we must visit her ? I didn't see her since yesterday night? " She asked that.

"She is alright . She said that she will do some photo shoot at Seoul . So she must go back to Seoul first. " I tell the truth . Min Hyo indeed said that , I got a message from her this morning when I and Woo Ri did a stupid mission from our parents. She looks like will ask something . I increasingly think hard , I must ended this game . Be honest I don't want to hurt her . I was too far from my aim.

"I want to break off this engagement . You don't need to worry I will avouch all the risks . You juat need to say yes ."

I immediately stand up and walk away toward the place where my parents are there . I know that Woo Ri still sit alone there . I sigh a deep breath . "I should do this from the beginning! "

 

You POV

You try to keep calm and stand up , then walk to follow him from behind . You try not to blink your eyes because you know if you do that your tears will pour down . But you can't slowly and surely your tears fall and you wipe it with your hand . Wished no one see this . You arrive in a wide room where Baekhyun's parents are chatting each to other . You could see Baekhyun walk toward them , firstly he greet them with full respect . Then he is kneeling in front of them . And you just standing in the doorway seeing it all happen .

"I beg to you , Abheoji and Eomeoni . We must break off this engagement. " Baekhyun said that with firm tone. And then his mother asks him to stand up. His father looks like, he doesn't care with that.

"Abheoji . Can't you hear me. I want this engagement break off now!" He snaps his father and his father look at him with an angry expression, but he keeps look calm.

"What is your reason? "

"My reason ... I have my personal reason. " He answered.

"Same with me . You know , our family has a big debt with her family . The debt which will not be repaid!" Baekhyun's father start to calm again . But it didn't last long , until he hear some words that come out from his only child mouth.

"I can pay that debt with my money . I am rich . How much is that? Until you use your own son to be a pay off for your debt? 100 millions won , or 500 million won ..."

"You... I never teach you to be like this ..." Before his father could finish his words . Bakehyun quickly cut his words.

"Do you want to know my reason . It's all because of She is MUTE. She isn't appropriate for me ." His father looks like he want to slap his son , but suddenly he looks hurt , he hold his chest hardly and look difficult to take a breathe. Baekhyun who should help him , instead go away from that . You can hear his mother screaming . You still stand at the doorway , you hate a fight and he just passed you without look at you . You quickly help his father . From far you could her the roaring sound of car exhaust.

"it was you called avouch all the risks. You are a jerk Byun Baekhyun! " You thought.

3 hours later

You are in one of private hospital in South Korea. Accompanying Baekhyun's mother who looks panic and occasionally cry in your arms. Lamenting his fate why she must has an insolent son like Baekhyun . Baekhyun's father laying weak on a bed . With a wide range tools that can help him to breathe.

"Woo Ri , you must change Baekhyun mind . Somehow ,We still will do this engagement. ," she looked at you and continued her words , " you know , you are a girl who really match for Baekhyun . I am sorry about that accident. I promise I will do everything to control his behaviour. "

Somehow the memories about Baekhyun relationship with Min Hyo appear at your mind . That things really annoyed you , you are sad to hear what is Baekhyun reason . You really want to run away from all of this .

"If I am not mute , will he wants to be with me..." You thought

As if can read your mind Baekhyun's mother tell something about Baekhyun and Min Hyo. "I know , You definitely have met with Shin Min Hyo . We always oversee the both of you . Yesterday night you met Min Hyo right?" You nodded and amazed with her connection .

" It's mean she know everything about that..." You thought

"I will never give my permit to them , actually she is a kind girl , but I can't let that relationship because there isn't love , he does that because of a promise. Actually Baekhyun and Min Hyo are a cousin without related blood. We have lived at U.S. Baekhyun really close with his cousin , Im Jong Hyun. And Jong Hyun is really kind and easy going , and he has a stepsister . His step sister is Min Hyo . But Jong Hyun life doesn't last long , he had gastric cancer . And he died in a young age." You could see her tears fall down slowly , and you quickly comfort her. She continued her words.

"Jong Hyun really love Min Hyo as his sister . And he asks Baekhyun to protect her . And not long after Jong Hyun died , their parents divorce . Min Hyo and her mother returned to South Korea. Because of that Baekhyun asks to us , that he want to go back to Korea. Our relationship with Min Hyo family still good until now . I want you to be Baekhyun couple , not Min Hyo . After you hear this long story I hope you will help me to change Baekhyun mind, and bring him here." Spontaneously you nodded , you don't know what will you do to change his mind ." This is no harm to trying ."

"Today I will try to talk we Baekhyun! " You thought , you think about that while eat your lunch . Your friends are busy with their affairs . They completely ignored about what happened yesterday .

"Eoonei ... I don't believe that you will engagement in the young age," Hyun Ra said that and you just smiled to her . You try to avoid the conversation about Baekhyun , Rae Byung will immediately feel bad if she hear Baekhyun name. You change the other topics , for examples about summer vacation , etc . Then you could see from far Park Jimin walk toward you and your friends  . He is Hyun Ra classmate. it's common , everybody know that Jimin really like Hyun Ra . We can called that Han sisters are popular at this school.

"Hi Nuna. Ah... I remember that you will engagement this week right?" Jimin quickly sits next to Hyun Ra , but she ignore him . Jimin is really talk active . He wants to get Hyun Ra attention . You know that all students in this school already know about your engagement . The average students at this school are excellent students . And their parents work as businessman.

"Hyun Ra-aa...Saranghae ^_<♥!" Jimin give a wink to her , it's usually happens . But Hyun Ra ignored him . You and your friends expect Hyun Ra are laughing . If Hyun Ra is a general girl who doesn't stubborn , maybe she can fly to nowhere because of that wink . But Hyun Ra is a typical girl who stubborn and indifferent so she hit Jimin head . You always amazed with Jimin who never give up .

Time flies so fast until you have been in your house getting ready to go to Baekhyun's apartment. but before that you must go to the hospital first . You want to visit his father . And of course wanna ask Baekhyun address . The both of your parents can't go there with you , because now they are still abroad. You could not figure out how busy their schedules . After knew about Baekhyun's father condition , they said that they will back tomorrow. After arrive at hospital , you greet Baekhyun mother and ask about her condition who not look good. you get Baekhyun address his mother asks you to go to there quickly. But she also give you another address.

"You can find him at this address , if He isn't at his apartment. " Baekhyun's mother said that and you start to go to those addresses . First you go to Baekhyun's apartment. and that's true that Baekhyun wasn't there. You have waited for 30 minutes but didn't get any response . You decide to go to another address. You ask the driver to take you to that address. You arrive at a big building where that address is located. Nervously you ring the bell . Not long after that Baekhyun come out from that apartment , he stares you like nothing had happened.

"What are you doing here?" he asked . Then you give a bag which contain his clothes that you borrow when he kidnapped you , the first time you meet him. That things can become your one of the reason to meet him . After get that bag he immediately close the door but you successful to hold it.

You pull out a book and write something "There is something I want to talk with you." You already get ready for every words what might come out from his mouth as a rejected. But fortunately he asks you to come in first and talk inside. When you come inside , you can see Min Hyo are sitting on a couch , she looks at you with a gaxe that want to say."What the hell are you doing here? Get lost! "

You think that you should not be here , from first you must realize that Baekhyun just wanted to make you shame.

"What are you doing here , mute girl?" She said that . You try to keep calm . You are still standing near the door , you don't want to linger here and immediately start the conversation. "Baekhyun-sii you must visit your father." You write that and Baekhyun gaze you .

Then he said. "No way... If I go there , it's mean I am lose." He rejected it . "I know they want we do that stupid engagement. If I go it's mean I agree with that engagement. " Min Hyo stand up and walk toward Baekhyun . She hug Baekhyun shoulder

"You must go there . However your father is my future father in law. I don't want to look bad in front of them . I know your parents already know that you are here." Baekhyun try to rejected that advice . He said if he go he will engagement with you . And that can disturb her . But she keep ask Baekhyun to go .

"I am okay . I will accompany you to go there , And I have an idea , how about if you two make a contract like a deal ." She go to somewhere and come back with a white paper in her hand." I have made the contract , you two just need to sign this . "

You have no idea about that . Why does she want to do that? What exactly she wants?


Sorry for late to update.I have to go to school , so I have not much time. I hope you enjoy it and leave some comments. Is it my story good or not. hehehe